1 more sleep~chillax~

REMINISCENCE

 Minzy's POV 

 

*beep beep beep*

Early in the morning and the noisy alarm clock wakes me up. I smile to the ceiling thinking that I  finally have one more sleep before I can enter the university that will make all my dreams come true~well that's if I work hard of course. I started by washing up and putting casual clothes on. Then, I cooked my daily breakfast which is fried rice which had peas,carrots and sausages which I thought would always go along a fried sunny side up egg.

Just when I finished, I heard my phone ring,,,

*call me M-I-N-Z-Y, M-I-N-Z-Y*

I saw it and it was Chaerin unnie so I answered quickly: {Cl in purple,Minzy in orange}

"Hello unnie?"

"Oh Minzy-ya, are you free today?"

"huh? Yeah it's my day off,why,what's the matter?"

"Me and your unnies are thinking of going to town for some shopping to get some new stuff for school or something"

"Sure,I'm in. Where do we meet each other?" I heard someone saying'what,did she say yes?' In the background and I'm guessing that's Bom unnie

"Since we're all gathered anyway,you're the only one missing so we'll come by and get you from your flat. get dressed and wait for us there okay?" What a good idea I thought

"ok,I'll be waiting here unnies!~bye!see ya" Nice,so exciting

 ---------------------------------------- end of conversation -------------------------------------

So,I finally dressed up but just in a simple way as usual with my v-neck white sleeveless shirt with jeans and a few accessories.

Suddenly, I heard the doorbell from in my flat and was  wondering how they got here so quickly.

So I ran towards the door and opened it, as expected,it's them unnies and without any further discussions, they screamed my name and pulled me out of the flat after seeing me completely ready.

 In CL's car

"Hey Minzy,where do u wanna go today?" Chaerin unnie said to me

since it's our outing anyway, we went to the same car which is CL's as she had a nice car and she drives the safest among us 4

"Town of course,right?" Dara said naturally

"Yeah I agree,as long there's nice stuff that's my style whether it's cheap or not" Bom added

CL looked at me with a questioning look so I just nodded while saying  "Well...I totally agree!"

"well then in that case, uri NOLZA" Cl whos always been like a leader said.

~~~~~~~~~~~<~~~<~~~~~~~~~~~~<~~~~~<~~~~~

minutes later,,,

we finally arrived

We went to a lot of shops such as HBA and Adidas and the unnies always ended up buying me something feminine and y...and their reason is~ 'you're growing up with a mature body'

when we were hungry, we went to Nandos  Restaurant then went drinking some refreshments from Starbucks.

Everyone got their own drinks and i went to toilet for some retouches  until sudenly, i bumped into a super arrogant looking guy with black eyes,black hair with a masculine body..he looked like a sad careless guy to me~ tsk a waste for that artist like face in my opinion. 3-Delicious guys like him should smile. oh well good thing my unnies were at the table still cos i know they'd be teasing me for looking at him for too long..well we all know I'm not that interested in guys but for the future, i hope my husband will be someone like him :)

he quickly glanced at me but looked down anyways apologizing absentmindedly but i was dazed i just nodded and ran off.

When i came back,for some reason my unnies look suspicious. But they didn't say anything anyways so we took out our drinks(as it was for take out anyways) and continued shopping.

No one's POV

The trio whispered to each other;

Bom: Hmm,Minzy has a taste girls don't u think?

CL: Yeah our baby Minzy's growing up fast hope nothing rushed though

Dara: Hey guys,doesn't he look famillar though the guy she bumped into?

Bom: Ah! the son of our school owner next year aka tomorrow!....