02

Catharsis
XSYKOTICA
Catharsis: Two

Pensive, unfortunately to the extent he appeared stolid and dour, he had not noticed her on first greetings, his mind rather consumed with other assignments on his plate.

Although relatively sparse with knowledge about her particular self, he could redeem himself with the information he boasted of 2NE1, partly due to Chanyeol. Disregarding the assistance in his education, he was well-accustomed to the industry to know where the girls ranked and that they commanded his respect. 

However, he was currently stressed and exhausted with the consecutive stages from debut that he did not truly care much for the fact that 2NE1 was before him in all their speckled glory. 

Had he the decency to consider them for more than a minute, he would have simply deduced they were just another cluster of carved out aesthetically pleasing faces in a sea of left-overs and waste. 

They were nothing - she was nothing. 

And he had minimal motivation to see beyond that. 

To appease s, more-so the alphas of the pack, he tried to belong, to give a sense that he was part of the crowd, his lips loose, bemused as he honed in on the females eagerly anticipating what they had to say. 

Smoothly transitioning into the leaders they were, Joonmyeon and Kris politely bowed and personally introduced themselves, Kris passing over EXO's first mini-album in the process to the spunky blonde. The pair were nothing short of gracious or professional. 

While he had preferred to focus on the cracks of the tiled floor than the timid, expectant features of the girls, Joonmyeon mauled his desires and urged the boys to properly greet their seniors. 

Hopelessly deflated, he spoke in flat, disembodied tones, his words curt, abrasive on his courteous tongue, but the bland sentiments wavered when he approached her down the line.
Closer in proximity, he could note the fruity waves of her breath, the strawberry aroma of her either her hair or perfume, and the streaks of pasty make-up on her cheeks. 

Of course, he also noticed the ill strain of and jaw despite the serenity and ease with which she posed. Aghast, he turned from her, quickly berating himself mentally for the brash action that would surely reflect negatively on the company. 

Fumbling for an empty apology, he confronted her gaze, his succeeding confusion evident in the curved 'oh' of his lips. Instead of disciplining him for the uncouth behavior, she graced him with a small, sweet smile.

Retracting from view, he realized he could not stand the sight of her. 


A/N: in which soo is a douche part 1

and his emotions will be explained in due timeee

also, I promise things will pick up soon! ;u;