1

Til Heaven (Remake)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Reika's P.O.V."

 

The sky was dark. The clouds crowded in, threatening to rain. I gazed up as I waited for Chinen to answer my phone call.

 

"Moshi moshi? Reika?" he finally answered and I leaned against the doorsill from where I was staring up as I spoke to him.

 

"Are you sure you still want to go out today? It might rain..." I said, frowning as I looked up on the dark clouds again. "We could postpone our date if you w--"

 

"No." He cut my sentence off. "I'm sure about going out today." And with that, he hung up the phone without any notification.

 

"H-hai.." I mumbled even though I knew that he wasn't on the phone anymore. I then sat on the couch, wondering why he sounded like that. He's been a bit moody these past days and it's really strange since he used to be so cheerful before.

 

Might as well ask him why when I meet him later.

 

~.~.~.~

 

Chinen and I have agreed to meet at our usual place in the park, where he confessed to me more than a year ago. It was at that park where we usually meet. 

 

I hurriedly crossed the street as I saw him sitting on a bench under a tree in the park. The sky was still dark and the atmosphere was still gloomy but seeing him stare at me as I walk just makes me forget the negative setting and feel energized.

 

"Gomen!! I'm late~!" I apologized, bowing my head a bit. " So where shall we go today?" I asked with enthusiasm as I stoold straight up again and faced him fully.

 

"We're not going anywhere." He told me, his face almost emotionless.

 

"Eh? Then why did you wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter