Barbeque Campfire

I love you, best friend

Everybody got changed and you were wearing –

http://www.polyvore.com/beach_campfire/set?id=116337933

There were plenty of food and drinks prepared for the BBQ campfire. Everyone was enjoying themselves and having a great time catching up with their classmates and friends that they haven’t since in 5 years. You were helping yourself to the food when Luhan appeared and started putting more food onto your plate. You looked at the plate and at him before taking the plate out of his reach, “That’s more than enough. I can’t finish them by myself!”

“Who said it was just for you?” he chuckled as he grabbed two cups of fruit punches and walked towards the table. You caught up with him and sat down in front of him. “Furthermore, you need to eat more! If the wind ever blows, you might go with it.” He teased, causing you to laugh. “I’m not that light.” You replied and rolled your eyes.

“So, how’s life?” you asked as munched on some S’mores. “I made some friends. But I miss Beijing a lot!” he replied while munching on the chicken wing. “Especially..” he paused and looked at you. You looked at him with a puzzled look as he got up from his seat and leaned in closer to you. You could feel your cheeks turning red as your faces got closer to one another.

“Ah! I found you two!” you heard Edora’s voice. Your head snapped to the direction of where the voice is coming from while Luhan fall back into his seat and gulped down his cup of fruit punch before coughing slightly.

“We are gonna take a group photo soon!” Edora shouted. “Okay! We’re coming!” you shouted back as you took a quick look at Luhan who is looking at the other direction. “Let’s go.” You said before running off towards Edora.

“Reminder! The Reunion Ball is tomorrow at Shida school hall. It starts at 7pm however; please arrive 15 minutes before the event starts. The attire is formal. We hope you’ve had a great day today!” a junior said into the loud hailer.

“Bye! See you tomorrow!” you greeted as you saw some of your friends.

“I think Luhan is looking for you.” One of your classmates said just before the both of you exchanged greetings.

“There you are. Let’s go.” Luhan said as he signaled with his head for you to follow him. “Where to?” you asked as you walked beside him. “I’m sending you home.” He said as the both of you walked towards the carpark. “You drive?” you asked as he unlocked a car from a far with his keys. “Yup! International license. Don’t worry.” He chuckled as he opened the door for you to enter.

“Hey. We’ve reached.” Luhan said softly as he looked at your sleeping figure. You slowly opened your eyes and stretched a little which made Luhan let out a small laugh. “Sorry. I fell asleep. I’m too tired.” You said as soon as you heard Luhan’s small laughter. “It’s okay.” He smiled. “Let me walk you up.” He said and got out of his car immediately even before you could reject his offer. You got out of his car and he walked you up to your house.

“I’ll pick you up tomorrow at 6pm, be ready by then. Good night.” He said before he went off.