Of Middle Crisis and Rainbow Preferences

Gay Relationships and Problems coming with it

A/N:I feel a little worried towards my writing!-_____-But I'm just like this verse as hell and I get a hint of inspiration in the midnight LOL I hope I didn't failed,I want to make my last updates more memorable before the start of my study!Comments are very,very loved!<3Continuation of this

Donghae was busy reading a book when the door suddenly opened and walked in a dirty and sweaty Hyukjae, slightly curly and dark crimson red locks glued to the neck, pale skin, well developed muscles are very tight peeped through the adjoining training t-shirt.Donghae heavily swallowed lump in his throat and lifted himself up from the bed,coming closer to the red head,who was busy looking for things in their lingerie drawer, said t-shirt was immediately throw off to the floor.

Donghae unconsciously his suddenly dry lips,hiding the urge to run his hands all over those hard,yummy muscles and just smiled sweetly towards his boyfriend.

"Hi..."he said and touched Hyukjae's shoulder,latter just smirked and shrugged his hand away tiredly.

"I'm tired ,love.And dirty.And I need a good shower,sorry Donghae!"Hyukjae said and kissed his cheek hastily and throwing a towel over his shoulder,excused himself from their shared room.

"But I want to join in!"Donghae cries out towards empty space,where previously stood his boyfriend.He pouts his rosy lips in slight disappointment,because he misses Hyukjae like crazy the whole time he's not with him,freaking out because of the these daily absence of other at the exhausting football training.

They sharing a room and a bed,but seems to be that they're already far away from each other for a current period of time,suffering from middle-relationship crisis.

Donghae sighs heavily and curls in the ball in the bed,listening to faint laughs and conversations,coming from lively campus and thinking about everything:about the beginning of their romance,of mind-blowing ,breath-taking glances,hurting fights and warm mornings after.
He smiles at the thought,but somehow ,Donghae don't feel calm at that moment,something bad might have happen and everything will go down,he will lose his perfect and sweet Hyukjae...

But then,he shakes his head just to erase all nagging feelings,things are alright now,Hyukjae isn't leaving anywhere,he is here,with Donghae...Or not?

Growing boring of waiting Hyukjae return from the showering,Donghae stretches his arms above his head and lifts himself from the warm bed.

He feels a little tired and needs a little walk,before his boyfriend will comeback,so he checks his appearance in the mirror(Donghae don't want to be look like a mess,he's boyfriend of perfect Lee Hyukjae after all!) and makes his way to the corridor,sicking for more communication.Maybe,he can visit Heechul's or Kyuhyun's dorm,he misses his friends too,even that they think that Donghae is too concentrated on his romance with Hyukjae,not bothering to check out on his friends updates.

He slowly paces in the noisy corridor of campus,eyeing other people curiously,trying to find familiar faces.

Suddenly he catches a sight of Leeteuk and Heechul,who were currently pressed against each other in some overwhelming conversation,that sends Donghae mad girly giggles,his hyungs are surely a hilarious show to watch.

He grins like a little kid and crawls towards them,planning an idea to surprise his older friends by his sudden appearance.

Leeteuk squezzing Heechul's hands worriedly,when brunette turns around from him,sending him dirty and disgusted looks,kicking his ribs,using his own thin,femine elbows.

"Heechul-ah,you know I love you and you love me,but my parents..."Leeteuk starts and scratches the back of his neck awkwardly,afraid to freak out yet his slightly mad boyfriend.

"Damn it,Park Jungsu!We're going out for four years now and you didn't even cared at once through all this time to inform your parents about your rainbow preferences,huh?You're coward,stupid ,stupid coward!"Heechul hisses and slaps away all apologetic touches of his lover,glaring at him more worse than a Lord of Darkness.

Donghae's eyebrows lifts up in curiosity,what really can break such an old married couple as Leeteuk and Heechul?Only their parents maybe?But as he knew,Heechul's parents were aware of their son's ual preferences,already give in to hope for his future marriage and possible children,but what about Leeteuk's?Did they know that their son is currently at the relationship with the person of the same ?Obviously,not.

"It's only simple role-play for one dinner,honey!Maybe,we'll get rid of them soon!Heechul-ah ,they want me to marry after the graduation and already searching for the possible future wives for me...And what that means?The end of our love.And I don't want to make this happen..."blonde whispers and caresses other's thin fingers and Donghae finds himself staring at the couple,maybe he must be not inference in their seem to be serious conversation.

And he backing away,catching only the last phrase,barely whisper ,coming from remaining silent Heechul.

"I can do drag,sugar.But what about faking a female ,huh?Maybe your parents will check this too?"

Donghae's jaw drops and barely hits the floor,what the mother of all...What in this ed up world?Heechul is pretty enough to make a beautiful girl,but the reason behind it?

Suddenly,Donghae bumps in someone due his long train of thought and he turns around to throw an apology,but he can't audit any single world.

Dark chocolate and round orbs examine him and Donghae can only state at the stranger,in whom he got a chance to bump due spacey clumsyness.

"Excuse me,are you alright?"dark velvet voice asks and Donghae blinks,awaking from hypnotized daze and nods eagerly,shamelessly watching expression of confusion in the other's handsome face.

"Ermm...Umm.I'm perfectly okay!I'm so sorry that I bumped in you,blame my stupid clumsy self..."Donghae mutters in the apology,finding himself blushing like mad when brunette smiles at him sweetly.

"I'm finding your clumsyness quite cute...My name is Minho by the way.Choi Minho."newcomer gives him blinding smile and offers a hand to shake in the greeting.

"My name is Lee Donghae...Ermm...Minho-shii..."

"Just call me Minho."

"Ah.Oh.Okay.I wanted to ask...Are you new here?I never seen face as yours at our campus..."

"Yes,I'm new student here!And I'm kinda lost...Can you help me to explore this campus and find my dorm,I'll be glad to have such nice guide!"taller from the two asks and smiles again,melting Donghae's brain.

"Eh?O-okay,I have plans,but I think I must to help newcomers!Follow me,Minho-shii!"Donghae answers,swallowing guilt for abandoning Hyukjae and leads handsome guy towards noisy corridor.

"Donghae,just call me Minho."newcomer says and pats Donghae's back friendly.

"Oh,a-alright,Minho!"

Oddly enough they did not suspect that behind them all the time staring angry and jealous Hyukjae, standing around the corner and tightly clutching a towel in his hand.

"What's wrong,Hyukkie?Why your handsome face looks so mad?"sweet female voice calls him from the front and red head blinks in the shock,facing model-like blonde in the dark,fitting her perfect figure dress.

"What the?...What are you doing here?!!!"he asks barely hiding irritation in his voice.

Blonde just smiles.

"I came back,Hyukkie.You didn't miss me?"

Hyukjae just silently curses.

A/N2:Hope you like it-____-Am I willing to continue?((((