The Past of Suzie and Evelyn -- Also Young Min is an annoyance towards his sister in law

In 2 weeks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Evelyn’s POV

Suzie was quiet the whole time when I was following her to her studio, “Anything wrong Suzie?”

“No, I’m fine,” she said and placed a weak smile.

Something did happen to her, did Min Woo do something?

He wouldn’t anything he’s so innocent and everything.

I walked pass the Boyfriend’s studio until Kwang Min came out from the studio and greeted me, “Hey Evelyn!”

“Hi,” I greeted back.

“I’m gonna leave you guys to your stuff,” Suzie said and walked off.

“Well I thought Min Woo was the only one acting strange,” Kwang Min said raising an eyebrow.

“What’s up with the little guy?” I said taking a peek at their studio.

“Well, he isn’t talking to any of us at all,” he said opening the door a bit wider.

I saw Min Woo sitting in a corner playing with his phone, “Hey Min Woo, tell the others I went to the dorm with Evelyn if they ask where we go alright?” Kwang Min said.

Min Woo nodded and shifted away, “Geez Min Woo brighten up a bit you and Suzie have been acting weird lately,” I said and shook my head.

Min Woo blushed and looked away.

Then it hit me, “Why am I going to your dorm exactly?” I said as Kwang Min closed the door.

“Didn’t you want to complete your script?” he said, “Oh yeah, let’s go,” I said taking his arms and went forward.

“You’re going the wrong way,” he said.

I turned around and spoke bravely, “I knew that, I was just testing you,” I said and walked faster.

I heard a chuckle as I started to walk faster, “Eh, wait up,” he said and caught up with me patting my head.

~~~~~~~~~

As Kwang Min flicker on the lights I saw his dorm, it isn’t big or small, I guess it fits them perfectly.

“Jeong Min doesn’t stay with us though, he’s house is near the dorm,” Kwang Min said and closed the door as I placed my Laptop on the floor and I lay on my tummy on the carpet.

“You can use the coach,” he said looking at me weirdly.

“Nah, this is comfy, c’mon lie here with me,” I said patting the carpet.

He lay next to me as I switch on my laptop.

5 hours later

“Yay! Almost half way there!” I said stretching.

“Wow, almost half way there?” he said picking up my laptop for me.

“Yeah, don’t worry we’ll finish it by the end of my holiday,” I said placing my laptop on the coach.

“It’ll be sad you have to go,” he said smiling towards me.

“Awh, it’s okay we can still contact each other no biggie,” I shrugged.

“Won’t you miss me?” he smirked playfully making his eyes bigger.

“Of course, and also I would miss your big eyes,” I joked as he stuck his tongue out at me.

Suddenly the lights in the dorm went out and it startled me, I tripped over the carpet and yelped as I accidently fell onto Kwang Min.

“Ouch,” I said blinded by the darkness.

“Are you fine?” he said holding my waist.

“Yeah, it’s just I can’t see,” I said touching the floor, I assume.

“Shh, just calm down,” he said and held me tighter.

“Don’t be a such cat,” I joked as he tickled my sides.

“Ow, hey! Bad idea to play tickle in the dark!” as I manage to find his sides and tickle him back.

“Hahaha, hey!” he said laughing.

Suddenly, the door opened and the lights flickered on, “Hey did th-“

Both our heads turned towards the door, to see Young Min standing there.

There was a deep silence and Young Min turned around and closed the door, he yelled from outside, “Tell me when you guys are done,”

I quickly stood up and grabbed my laptop to my chest and sat on the sofa with a super red face, and Kwang Min did the same.

“Hey, Young Min why are you standing outside the door?” we heard Hyun Seong’s voice.

“Oh Kwang Min and Evelyn are busy doing their thing,” Young Min replied.

“Eh, don’t joke around, Kwang Min isn’t like that now move,” Dong Hyun said as the door knob clicked open we saw the boys staring at us.

“What were they exactly doing?” Hyun Seong whispered into Young Min ear.

“Yeah, it seems like they were just fine,” Dong Hyun and sat with us.

“Hi Dong Hyun,” I smiled.

“They did the –you- know,” Young Min said as Min Woo went to the kitchen.

“Hi Young Min, do you want to be beaten up by a girl?” I smiled wickedly as the guys stared at me afraid.

“And I thought Suzie is the violent one,” Hyun Seong said.

“Yeah, and we were just doing my script work nothing else,” I said glaring at Young Min.

“Family Rule 101, in order to have a happy family, make sure you’re in good terms with your sister-in-law,” Dong Hyun snickered.

“Is Young Min about to burst into tears?” Hyun Seong said taking a look at Young Min as he snuggled away.

“Where is Jeong Min?” I asked looking around.

“He’s in his house near our dorm,” Min Woo finally spoke as we all stared at him.

“Finally you said something,” Kwang Min said rushing towards him and gave him a pat on the back.

“Yeah it’s been the same with Suzie, she hasn’t been like this since Middle School and High School,” I said looking at him strangely.

“Oh tell us about Suzie when she was younger,” Hyun Seong said interested.

“Yeah tell us more about the wicked lady,” Dong Hyun joked.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter