I am not a morning person

In 2 weeks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He looked into my eyes and I felt my heart thumping, “Evelyn?” someone said, I snapped my head to see Min Woo handing me a drink.

I blushed and took the napkin and let go of Kwang Min’s hand. I took the drink and mumbled a thank you.

Kwang Min awkwardly sat in front of me and coughed as he focused on his food; I eyed him and opened the cap to the water bottled drink.

“Hey, what did I miss?” Suzie approached us, dapping her face with some powder.

I took a sip of my water and cleared my throat, “What took you so long in the bathroom?” I said towards her battling my eyelashes.

“I need to look pretty don’t I?” she chuckled and sat next to me.

“So Kwang Min do you have a girlfriend?” Suzie said glancing her eyes towards me.

“No, why?” Kwang Min looked at her curiously.

“Nothing,” I said quickly stepping onto Suzie’s toes as she quietly shrieked in pain.

“So, where are you staying?” Dong Hyun asked as he sat down with us.

“Oh, currently in an apartment, I bought, I promised myself every year I’ll visit Korea for at least 2 weeks,” I said taking another sip of my water.

Suddenly, I felt my phone buzz, I took it out and I saw a message from Suzie.

Is your room in America also STILL filled with Kwang Min’s posters?

-Suzie

I widened my eyes.

I looked at her as she snickered secretly.

It’s still there isn’t it?

-Suzie

She sent another message again.

Look, in Hollywood, I live in a bungalow near a beach, when Suzie visited me, I had tons of posters up my wall, and yes also Kwang Min posters, I was 16 okay, don’t judge!

I sighed, and nodded slowly towards her.

She giggled and started to laugh a little louder.

I rolled my eyes and ignored her loud hideous giggles.

“Evelyn, do you have a boyfriend?” Min Woo asked blushing.

“Nope,” I said sweetly and smiled.

“Not for long,” Suzie muttered.

I glared at her, and just stared back at my phone.

STOP IT, PLEASE,

-Evelyn

I click sent and tapped on my phone waiting for her response, I looked at her and she nodded quietly.

I sighed in relief as the 6 boys stared at us like we were druggies or something.

“Sorry,” I said placing my phone away.

There was a long silence until Min Woo spoke up.

“Hey, why not we all hang out somewhere?” he said eagerly.

“Okay then, pool party at my place tomorrow?” Suzie suggested and we all agreed.

“So what are you doing here besides meeting Suzie? Are you going anywhere?” Jeong Min asked while sipping his drink.

“Not really,” I said bluntly. “I haven’t thought anything about that besides seeing Suzie,” I shrugged.

“Great then we could all hang out together then!” Young Min protested and looked over to his brother.

“And you stop being all shy and quiet,” he said shoving his brother.

“Okay, okay,” Kwang Min finally spoke.

Then my phone rang, I looked at the screen.

Manager Janet

“Crap,” I swore in English under my breath.

“Sorry, I have to take this,” I said and hurried off.

“Hello?” I said.

“Eve, how’s Korea?” she said.

“Erm...Fantastic?” I said softly.

“When are you coming back again? Because the director is deciding to have new movie to shoot, and you’re the producer for it, so that means you have to come up with a story board and a script, and also he wants it to be a romantic comedy,” Janet said excitedly.

“Yaay, more work on the holidays!” I said lousily.

“Perk up, it’s your dream job; you finally can be a part of the actress and producer!” she said loudly.

“Okay, but I need more time, when is the deadline?” I said hoping it’s more than 2 weeks.

“2 weeks that means after your trip in Korea, we would need the script and everything,” she hummed.

“Crap and I thought I could relax,” I murmured.

“You want me to ask the director to add more weeks?” Janet said.

“No, it’s fine, I’ll get it done by the time I get back,” I sighed.

“Great then, bye Eve,” Janet said.

“Bye, Janet,” I said and hung up on the phone.

“Jesus Christ, when I’m about to relax but I end up writing ,” I said softly and turned around.

My heart stopped to see Kwang Min smiling towards me.

Uh…it’s a little creepy but cute.

“Uh hi,” I said in Korean.

“Manager?” he said raising an eyebrow.

Oh my god, he looks so adorable.

I nodded.

“You heard everything?” I said shifting my feet.

He nodded then quickly said, “I didn’t mean, too, it’s just I wanted to throw the rubbish away and you’re there,”

I looked behind me, I was blocking the rubbish bin.

“Oh, I’m sorry,” I apologized and moved away.

“So what are you supposed to do?” Kwang Min said and threw the rubbish away.

“Write a script for a romantic comedy movie,” I shrugged.

“Do you need any help?” he said.

“I don’t know, maybe? I’d have to pass it up by the time I get back to America,” I said clearing my throat.

“I would like to help,” K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter