Please Read.

The Daydreamer, The Lover, The Fighter...

Hey my lovely subscribers! I just wanted to thank you guys for hearting my horrible story! Anyways, I plan on writing one oneshot for each member of VIXX, do please wait and anticipate for them!  And for your curiosity, I decided to put the list and a part of each story below! Enjoy and please comment!

THE LIST:
HongBin 
The Daydreamer (DONE)

SangHyuk
The Lover (IN THE PROCESS)
"The Lover. What a perfect way to describe her. I don't know how nor why she does it. I don't know how she has the will to keep loving. But all I can say is, thank you God, for putting such a loving person in my life."
-Han SangHyuk-

JaeHwan
The Waiter
"I was always the impatient one. I could never wait for anything. Whether it be in the waiting room for a check up, or it be waiting for my food to be cooked. I don't know how she has the patience to wait, especially, 7 GOSH DAMN YEARS, for me. But I do have to say to her, "Thank you, the waiter."
- Lee JaeHwan -

HakYeon
The Believer
"I was done believing in empty promises. I was done believing that everything will be okay. I was done believing in so many things. But, she came along and showed me how not to lose faith. She believes in everyone and had put her faith into them. All I can say is, it's not crazy to be a believer."
- Cha HakYeon -

WonShik
The Fighter
"I gave up fighting back a long time ago. I gave up in trying to save myself. I no longer had anything to fight for. But then, then a fighter came along. She taught me that we all fight for something, we just don't realize that yet. What we all might fight for one may ask? We fight to live. We fight to love. We fight to be loved."
- Kim WonShik- 

TaekWoon
The Wisher
"I always thought it was pointless to wish. I mean, if you want something, you have to work for it; you have to earn it. But she came along and changed my point of view. It's not wrong to wish. Especially if you can't work for that wish. She was certainly a wisher alright. But she's MY wisher."
- Jung TaekWoon -