2/2

My Seat Mate

6 years Later.....

 

 

Hanbi:
With the morning light hitting my face, I woke up to the most beautiful women of my life,______. 

______:
"Good morning yeobo/honey" as I heard the male voice a smile appear on my lips, I then soon open my eyes "Morning to you too" with that he gave me a morning kiss.

"Omma! Appa! Goodmorning!" it was our little precious DongMin, "Omma did you sleep well?, Did I wake you up? Omma?" "Yes Dongmin?" "I'm hungry" he said with those puppy eyes, ah I can't resit it. "Arasso, but go change your clothes" "arasso omma" and ran way with those small legs. I look to my right and saw Hanbin smiling down on his phone, "Whats with the smile?" "Its nothing" he didn't even look at me "Can I see it?" "Aniyo" "Wae?" "Its nothing" It was getting on my nerves, he wouldn't let me see, what if it was a girl texting him or something, what if he was cheating on me? Ugh maybe its not, "Yeobo? Lets go get ready and make breakfast, arasso?" I just got up and didn't answer him "Yah, ______ are you mad I didn't show you what I was looking at?" damn right I was mad, why wouldn't I he's your husband! 

You went down stair to see Dongmin in the living room singing to 'Gom Se Ma Ri'(Three Bears). Dongmin always makes you smile anywhere and anytime. Soon breakfast was done and ready to eat. You made some pancakes with strawberries and banana on the side with syrup and juice as the drink. The three of you sat down and ate with no one saying anything but Dongmin being excited about him going to pre-school. 

Hanbin had to leave to go to work so he was taking Dongmin to school. Dongmin came down with his school uniform on looking as handsome and bright. You gave Dongmin a hug and kiss him good bye and was going to turn around and leave with Hanbin grab your hand and made you turn to him "What?" you didn't even smile at him you just gave him the 'what do you want look' "wheres mine?" "You don't need one, You get it every day at work?" and turn and leave. 

Whats wrong with her? Is it because I didn't show her what I was looking at? Nah it can't be, she must be on her monthly thing, yeah that's right she probably is. 
So you might wonder why ______ doesn't work? Well I suggest her not to work and just let her take care of the house, why? because if she works guys might be hitting on her, I don't want anyone to have her but me. SHE'S MINE!! 

Ugh! I'm so bored! There's nothing to do at home! Why won't Hanbin just let me go to work? Hummm should we make another baby? nah... I was making dinner when someone wrap their arms around my waist,"______ do you need help with anything?" "Yeah, get your hands off me" "why" "You shouldn't be asking a women with a knife in her hand" "okay" he slowly walked away. 

After dinner we both put Dongmin into bed and he fell asleep. "Yeobo, you've ignore me the whole day whats wrong?" "You don't know whats wrong? It's you!" "Me?" "Yes you, ugh... anytime I want to see what you're looking at you never want to show me." I didn't expect him to start laughing "Is that it? Your were mad at me because I didn't show you what I was looking at? Really? Pabo." Okay I'm really confuse right now, why is he laugh? Hanbin handed me his phone, it was a picture of me in high school when me and Hanbin dated. In the picture was me with my mouth open really wide while sleeping and Hanbin picture beside me. I can't believe this. Gah I'm so stupid for getting mad at him. "You happy now? I though you'll be mad if I showed you this photo so that's why I didn't show you, I'm sorry?" "Aniyo, I should be the one to say sorry. I didn't know" "Pabo, its okay my wifey is so cute when she gets mad." he embrace me into his arms. I could smell his manly scent he had on.