1/2

My Seat Mate

______pov: 
Hanbi and I are seat 'BUDDIES' , and every year they have same classes and are always put together, but little did they know an accident can come into a confession. 
Today I just didn't have the mood to put up with the stupid HANBIN. Everything wasn't going straight for me, and it was ticking me off. I was almost late to class as the bell rang I sat waiting for the teacher to come in and start class so Han bin could shut up. All Hanbin was doing talking about how ugly I look and such, and it hurt a little when he said that. 'YAH! are you listening to me devil?' Hanbin yelled in my ear as I was touching my phone but I just ignored it. Then someone just deiced to take my phone and that ain't cute! 'What the heck?!' Stupid Hanbin took my freaking dang phone. ugh! 'Give it back to me' I look at Hanbin with my poker face. 

Hanbin pov: 
As I was telling how awful she looks today she didn't even pay attention and I like for people to pay attention when I'm trying to tell something important. Especially her!! when she's going to be my soon- to - be - girl. 
Yes. I like her ever since we became seat buddies. But to get her attention is to bother her, and it always works, but i don't get it, at the end of the day she's always cries and I just want to hug her and comfort her, but I just don't know how too. But lets get back to whatever was happening. 
So I decided to take her phone and she just gave me her poker face, but I need her attention. 'give it back.' really? is that all she's going to say! just three words!! 'No' i answer it the way she did it too and I could tell she was annoyed, and then I pretended to look though her phone and she notice and was about to snatch it out of my hands when i pull back and stood up. 
 
______pov: 
Ugh! really?! He had to pull back?! 'Yah!! give it back to me' I said as I jump up and down to get it. 'No, you can get it back when class is over.' he said it with a smirk, dang I'm going to rip that smirk off in a bit. 'KIM HANBIN!' I yelled his name gah he's going to get it! he just stood there smiling like an idiot. 
BAM! 

Hanbin pov: 
OMGAH! She was about to fall and then she landed on top of me mouth to mouth! I was just daze and so was she but I couldn't let this slid, so I slid my arms around her waist and held her there and her panic face was just so adorable! 

______pov: 
We're kissing!! 'get off of me' 'youre the one on top' oh right i forgot, so i just stood up and act like nothing happen. I took a deep breath in and out then was about to turn and walk away so i wouldn't embarrass myself more , but before I could Hanbin grab my hand '_____, I..... I.... will... I really like you, no not like but love you alot. every end of the day I always follow you to your house to make sure you get home safe and everyday at the end you always cried and I want to hug you and for you to tell me who hurt you, I want to get your attention but you never notice from the begging and you still don't even know, but its okay if you don't accept this confession of mine.' 
I was just frozen on my spot i couldn't even move. 'Yah pabo...' he looked at me confused 'You're the one that makes me cried every end of the day... ' he look down of shame ' I love you ...' I waited for his replied but he just didn't answer it, then I felt stupid... 'really?! youre not going to answer?!' he was just joking around like he always did, why did I even fall into his little trap. I just want to go in a darkk place and cried. this time i'm going to walk away and not care. 

Hanbin pov: 
Did she say that she loves me? I feel like exploding inside!! I didn't know what to do. 'really?! youre not going to answer?!' She was about to walk away again and this time i'm not letting her go as I grab her I kiss that sweet vanilla lips. I pulled away and said ' Does this answer your question?' and i could see her cheeks bright red, and then everyone in the class was cheering for happiness.