It hurts.

It hurts

 

Thanks for reading HER POV. I made HIS POV. Bear with me readers :)

 

 

 

HIS POV

 

 

-

 

 

You saw us, I knew it.

 

I held her hands tightly, fixed my eyes on her, laughed so that the pain in my eyes isn’t obvious, so that… you won’t notice.

 

I love you so much, it’s for your sake. I don’t want you to live in a long distance relationship even if we promise. I love you, too much, that it hurts, it hurts, I love you, but I have to leave you.

 

My parents, I blame them. They’re sending me off to California for college, for business, they didn’t even think of me, their son. They’re always thinking about themselves, the company, blah blah blah.

 

I looked at you, and gave you a blank face that will mask all of my feelings.

 

I saw your eyes glittered with tears and I wanted to hug you and throw those tears away.

 

We turned into the corner and I broke down. Sobs filled the atmosphere between the two of us. I left her there with a confused look on her face. I never cried in front of everyone before, I just can’t help it, my heart burst because of all the feelings that entered it.

 

I half-ran and half-walked as rain poured, i looked at the sky, it was just like me. The gray clouds covers the light, they took away my light, my love.

 

I laughed bitterly when I remembered a precious memory, you, blushing when I say those words.

 

I mean it, I love you. I wish that I can say it to you right now. It sounded cheesy but, it’s true.

 

-

 

Are you crying right now?

Please, don’t cry.

You’re making it hard for me to go.

 

-

 

Your bestfriend called me…

 

You’re in the hospital.

 

I remain myself calm, even though my inner body jumbled, muscles contracted and my stomach squeezed from the fear that something bad might happened to you.

 

What if I’m gone and something happened to you?

 

I’ll never forgive myself even if it wasn’t me who caused it.

 

I hurriedly went to the hospital, but stops at your door.

 

I steadied my breathing, so you won’t think that I ran from there to here.

 

I knocked, and paused.

 

I pushed my feet to the tiled floor and left my fingerprints on the doorknob.

 

You looked pale.

 

You’re getting thinner.

 

Am I the one who caused this?

 

You looked at me, and I felt it, your love is still there, you still love me.

 

You have to move on.

 

You need to move on.

 

I tried my best to pull up my blank expression.

 

“Are you ok - ?”

 

“I’m fine”

 

I nodded. Well, thank god, you’re fine.

 

You looked to the ceiling, you’re on the verge of tears, but I know you, you won’t cry, you’re strong; you won’t let a bastard see your tears.

“Look-“

 

“If you’re sorry, don’t be”

 

“I just-“

 

“You don’t love me anymore, I understand”

 

I love you, until now. Can’t you see it? Can’t you feel it?

 

I don’t know if I should thank god because of the situation.

 

I masked it well, but why do I feel this way?

 

I bit my lips.

 

“This… doesn’t work”

 

“I know”

 

I had to remain this expression, so that my emotion won’t leak.

 

I led my feet to the door.

 

As I heard the clicked of the door, my tears spilled, my hands shook, my body tensed.

 

 

-

 

I want you to know.

 

Even if tomorrow you can’t see me, even if you act like you don’t know me, even if you don’t love me anymore. I’ll still love you without a fail.

 

 

-

 

FIIIIN.