It hurts.

It hurts

 

First ever fanfic. Bear with me \o/

 

HER POV


-


I saw you with her.



Clasps hands, walking with her on the streets, laughing.



You saw me. I know it, you looked at me.



But your face is expressionless, As if you don’t know me, as if we’re stranger, as if you forgot all the things, all the memories we’ve shared, as if you didn’t loved nor liked me at the first place, as if I’m nothing.



You turned at the corner of the street, fixed eyes on her.



Do you love her?



Do you love her the way I loved – love – you?



Does your heart beat for her the way my heart used – use – to beat for you?


I remember the way your lips pronounced those words, words that made me melt, words that made me fall in love all over again. I remember the way your eyes twinkle when you said it. Did you mean it? Did you really love – loved – me? You promise me you won’t hurt me, but why do I feel this way?


I stood here for minutes, in front of the coffee shop we used to go to. I wonder, Did you bring her here? Did you made her drink the coffee I used to buy? Did made her seat on the table we’d always shared?


I cry when my thoughts go back to you. It’s been three years. The moments we’ve shared, the smile you left, the touch of your kiss that lingers on my skin, I can’t help but to ask ‘what happened to us?’


I’m still staring at the window of the shop, keeping my eyes close as people around me continued to walk. Rain poured, various colors of umbrellas can be seen in the road. Still, I stood, watching my reflection and the tears that escape from my eyes, it was washed by the rain but was identified by its warmness.


My legs are numb. My lips are bluish. My arms are getting weak.


My feet led me to somewhere, somewhere that doesn’t remind me of him, somewhere, just somewhere but here.


As I walked, I saw an old couple sharing a red umbrella, I envy them. We promised, you promised, ‘till death do us part’, what happened? What the happened?  You just said you don’t love me anymore, is that mean that you loved me before? But why? Why did your love stops? Jaejoong, love me again.


My world stops as people around me become blurred, I fell on my knees and my head hit the ground.

 

-


Smell of disinfectant entered my nose and I realized, I’m in a hospital.

 

I looked at my wrist, there is something injected on it.


I’m on a sky blue hospital gown.


The door clicked, and my voice hitched.


-


I’m confused, did I expect him?


Green shirt fitted his broad shoulder, tight jeans that surround his long legs and the ring, the ring I gave to him, the ring that symbolizes the love we had.


Jaejoong, do you still love me?


Do you still care? Such questions flooded my mind.


He looked at me with those expressionless eyes, it made me cringed.


“Are you ok -”


“I’m fine.”


he nodded.


I looked at the ceiling, I won’t cry, I won’t show him that I’m weak, I won’t let my pride fade because of him. I also realized, I won’t let myself move on if I hold on.


“Look-“


“If you’re sorry, don’t be.”


“I just-“


“You don’t love me anymore, I understand.”


He bit his plump lips.


“This… doesn’t work.”


“I know.”


He gave me a pity expression.


I remained my eyes at the ceiling.


I heard his footsteps, he’s leaving, the hospital and my broken heart, he didn’t even dare to fix it.


The door clicked close.


I let my tears roll on my pale cheeks, when I tasted it, it was bitter, just like this love.


I continued to cry until the rain stops.

 

-Fin-