Final Chapter

Sleeping Minseok

Jongdae ran up from the stairs. He ignored the pain from when he tripped on the stone stairs a couple of times, but he could bear with it. He would see Minseok soon, of course he could bear with it. He came up in to a hall with many doors. Jongdae in his breath between his teeth. Which door led to Minseok's room? Jongdae went to the closest door and opened it.

It was empty.

He sighed and went to the next one and opened it. He saw someone sleeping on a seat with his pants down around his ankles. Jongdae furrowed his eyebrows, then widened his eyes when he realized what kind of room it was.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry for disturbing your time. I-I leave you alone now to continue doing what you need to do!" he slammed the door shut and continued quickly went to the next. How could he know that it was a bathroom? He must remember to ask Tao ajusshi for signs he could set up on each door in this castle.

After a while of opening doors but closed it later when it was empty, he found a door that led up to another floor and went up. This time it weren't much doors as  like the one earlier. Jongdae groaned silently but went to the door to the left. He opened it but was about to close it if he didn't saw someone sleeping in a giant bed in the room. He stepped inside the room and walked to the bed. Yep, someone was sleeping there peacefully. And it was Minseok.

Jongdae smiled at the sight. Minseok's features beautifully reflected the moonlight from the giant window. Light snores escaped from his cute lips. Jongdae sat down on the bed beside Minseok, then leaned over. He looked down at Minseok's lips before he closed the distance with a kiss. A few seconds later he pulled away and stared down at the Prince's face. Slowly, Minseok started to wake up from his deep sleep. Jongdae wanted to dance in joy because THE CURSE WAS BROKEN! AND HE BROKE IT! YEHET!

Minseok blinked his eyes opened. His gaze landed on Jongdae's smiling face. He smiled. "Chen..." he whispered.

Jongdae chuckled a little and he away the hair from Minseok's forehead. "My name is actually Jongdae. Chen was just a name I came up with to not be able to be recognized as the Prince from the other kingdom."

"Oh..." Minseok's mouth was formed to an 'o' shape. "My real name is-"

"Minseok." Jongdae ended his sentence. He chuckled when Minseok looked at him in wonder. "I will explain everything." Jongdae said and helped Minseok up from the bed. "But first we must celebrate your return with the whole kingdom and your father."

Minseok hugged Jongdae, which made Jongdae surprised. "Can we stay like this for a while before we go down?" Minseok muttered shyly. He felt his face heat up after he said that. Jongdae nodded and smiled gently as he hugged him back. Minseok have never felt so happy and safe since he met Che- he mean Jongdae. He smiled at the thought of them spending the rest of their life togheter. That's what he wanted. A life with Jongdae by his side.

~~*~~

"Uh..." Tao woke up, like everyone else in the whole kingdom. "What did you say about Prince Jongdae?" he asked Baekhyun who started to strech his neck.

"Huh? Oh well Prine Jongdae went to-" Baekhyun was about to explain when the sounds of thumpets and drums cutted him.

"Your Majesty, Prince Minseok has arrived with Prince Jongdae." one of the servants announced. Everyone looked up to the stairs and saw Minseok walking down with Jongdae. Minseok was holding Jongdae's arm as he smiled awkwardly to the people. They walked to the Kings and stopped infront of them. Minseok bowed to both of them before he ran to Tao and gave him a big hug.

"Minseok!" Tao shouted as he hugged his son back. He patted his son's head and he started to cry. "UWAAAEEEEEE~! YOU'RE FINALLY HOME! /sobs/ I MISSED YOU SO MUCH~!"

"I'm back now, father." Minseok said and patted his father's back as comfort. "Don't cry~!"

"Minseok-ah! Don't forget to give Baek ajusshi a hug too!" Baekhyun streched out his arms to Minseok and pouted.

Jongdae fake gagged at his father's aegyo. "Please don't do that ever again, dad."

Baekhyun looked at Jongdae. "What? Being cute?" he blinked his eyes when Jongdae rolled his eyes. "I am cute! Look here! Bbuing bbuing~!"

"Dad." Jongdae groaned and facepalmed himself.

"Dad..." Minseok said. He was still being hugged. "You can release now." he tried to step back but Tao wouldn't let go of him. Minseok could feel his father shook his head and hug him tighter.

"Tao." Baekhyun sighed and grabbed Tao's waist. He pulled Tao back, making him to let go of Minseok.

"Uwaaaaaah~!" Tao cried. "No, Puppy hyung! (My name is still Baekhyun, you poop!) Let me hug my son." he tried to reach out for Minseok again, but didn't succeed because Baekhyun held his belt.

Baekhyun sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Just let the kiddo be for a while." Then the music started playing, making Baekhyun grin. "Ooohh~ Hey Jongdae-yah. You and Min-" he looked over to the couple and saw them already dancing to the music. "Aish." he pouted. "Forget about it then." he looked over to Tao and saw him swinging to the music. He let go of Tao's belt and danced along to the music.



 


"Looks like our mission are done." Joonmyeon smiled when he saw Jongdae grab Minseok's hand and led him to the dance floor. Minseok's face were red when they began to dance. "Aww they're so cute!" he squeled a little. They arrived right after Jongdae had breaked the curse. With the help from Jongin, they teleported to a big balcony inside the castle so they could watch the party.

Kris snorted a little and crossed his arms. He saw Kyungsoo glare at him a little. "Yeah they're cute." he said, making Kyungsoo smile. Creepy...

Jongin chuckled as he circled his arm around Kyungsoo. "Shall we dance?" he asked and grabbed Kyungsoo's hand.

"Sure." Kyungsoo smiled and they began dancing.

Chanyeol laughed a little when he saw Sehun and Luhan glancing at each other. Sehun scratched his neck. Then he sighed a little and turned to Luhan who was wearing a white shirt with black pants. They had teleported home just for Luhan to have some clothes on him before they came here.

"D-D-Do-Do you w-w-want to dance t-too?" he stuttered as he looked down at his feet.

Luhan blinked his eyes, shocked by the sudden question. "E-Eh..?" his face flushed red. "A-Alright if you say so." he grabbed Sehun's hands and began dancing.

Joonmyeon chuckled and shook his head. Love is in the air, it even affected the other guardians. He looked over to Kris, but he was gone. Joonmyeon blinked his eyes and went to the balcony to look at the King. There he was! Behind the dancing King. Kris face was red of embarassment as he tried to go closer to King Tao. Joonmyeon smiled at the sight. After a while Joonmyeon felt someone staring at him. He turned around but saw that everyone was engrossed with their dancing. He frowned a little and looked over to the drapery. He saw someone standing there, like he was hiding from him. Joonmyeon went over to the drapery.

"Hello." Joonmyeon greeted. He saw the person hide more. "It's alright. You can come over here if you want to. We're not going to bite you." he joked.

The person kept quiet, like he was thinking if he should go to him or not. Then he took a step towards Joonmyeon, revealing himself for him. The person wore a white shirt with a dark blue vest and black pants. Joonmyeon felt his heart beat faster when he saw the person smile at him.

"Hello, Joonmyeon-sshi." The person said. "It's me, Yixing." he chuckled when Joonmyeon gaped at him.

"Yixing?" Luhan snapped his head towards Yixing. "You're a human!" he said shocked. Yixing laughed and nodded. Luhan stopped dancing and ran towards the human horse. He jumped on him and hugged him. Sehun pouted when Luhan stopped dancing. He couldn't help to feel jealous when he saw Luhan hugging Yixing. Kyungsoo and Jongin stopped dancing and looked at Yixing.

"Kris helped me to be a human." Yixing smiled and glanced at Joonmyeon. He blushed a little when they made eye contact.

"That's good!" Luhan smiled back.

Chanyeol looked at everyone. Everyone had a partner now. Kyungsoo-Jongin, Sehun-Luhan and Joonmyeon-Yixing. He didn't missed the blush on Yixing when he looked at Joonmyeon. He sighed and turned around to watch Minseok and Jongdae dancing. And he forgot Minseok-Jongdae. He glanced to King Tao who was almost having a heart attack when he saw a panic strucked Kris behind him. Kris apologized many times and bowed to him. Tao were now shocked. And then they were walking out from the ball room to talk. Now it's Kris-Tao.

Chanyeol felt lonely. Chanyeol also wants a partner. Chanyeol want to feel love. Chanyeol was hungry.

He looked down at the King from the other kingdom. He was dancing alone but stopped later when he realised that King Tao were gone. Chanyeol chuckled. How cute. Wait what? He widened his eyes at his thought. He looked down and got eye contact with King Baekhyun. He blinked his eyes and the King did the same. Then he smiled at him. Baekhyun blinked his eyes but smiled back and waved his hands, signalling him to dance with him. Chanyeol nodded and walked down to dance with the King. This couldn't be better.

Love was really in the air~

 

~~*~~

The church bell rang through the air and flower petals fell down from the sky as Minseok and Jongdae went out from the church. Everyone was shouting happily at the couple, wishing them happiness and luck for their future. The couple thanked their people before they went to their friends and family.

"Awww~" they cooed when they got closer.

Tao sobbed. "My baby boy is now a grown up man." he sobbed. Jongin handed him a box with tissues. "Thank you." he took a tissue and blew in it before he sobbed more. Kris patted his shoulder as he whispered 'it's alright' to him while Baekhyun told him to stop crying like a baby.

"Congratulation for your marriage!" Luhan smiled.

Minseok looked at him. "Luhan!" he shouted and hugged him. "You're so handsome, like, wow!" Minseok said after they pulled away.

"Aw thank you man." Luhan felt like crying for the sweet words. "Take care of him now." Luhan half glared at the nodding Jongdae.

Jongdae whistled when he saw Yixing. "You were once a beautiful horse but now you're now very handsome, Yixing." he smiled. Yixing smiled back.

"Thank you, brat." Yixing laughed at Jongdae's reaction. "You've grown up and got really handsome too." he patted Jongdae's shoulder.

Minseok turned to the guardians of the four elements. "Thank you for raising me up. I really appreciate that. Even if we're not real brothers, I'll still see you as my family and I'm really glad to have you guys." he smiled to them. He saw that they got teary eyes and their lips started to tremble.

"MINNIE~!" they cried out as they attacked the Prince with hugs.

"We will visit you everyday from now on." Kyungsoo said.

"That was the most beautiful speak anyone has ever told to me~" Chanyeol sobbed.

"We will miss you." Joonmyeon ruffled Minseok's hair.

"We love you." Sehun smiled. Then they pulled away. Minseok laughed and then looked at Kris.

Kris stiffened a little when he saw Minseok walk towards him. "Congratulation for your marriage." he said cooly.

"Thank you, Kris-sshi." Minseok smiled. Kris smiled back.

"I-I'm sorry for everything I caused you." he scratched his nape.

"It's alright." Minseok said and hugged him. Kris blinked his eyes rapidily, stunned of the sudden hug. "Because of you, the love between Jongdae and I are very strong. And it's all thanks to you." Minseok pulled away and smiled. Kris stared down at him and patted his head.

"You're a good kid." he said which made Minseok laugh.

"Let's party!" Baekhyun shouted and the party began. Baekhyun dragged Chanyeol out to the dance floor and began dancing. When Chanyeol didn't move, he bumped his hips against the giant's. "Dance, Chanyeol. It's fun." that made Chanyeol smile and he danced with him. Soon everyone danced along.

Jongdae danced out with Minseok to the terrace, where no one were on. The terrace were covered with roses around and it had a beautiful sight of the moon. They began to dance slowly to the faint music.

"Why did you took us here?" Minseok asked.

Jongdae shrugged. "I felt like it. Why? Don't you want to be here?"

"No I want to." Minseok said. "I want to be everywhere you are, as long as you are by my side." Minseok blushed at his cheesy words, but all he said was true. Jongdae smiled as he looked into Minseok's eyes. They had stopped dancing and now they were staring at each other.

"I love you." Jongdae said sincerely as his face came closer to Minseok's.

"I love you too, my hero." Minseok said and closed the distance with a kiss.

 

 

Then they lived happily ever after

*~THE END~*

 


 

This is the end!

I hope that you liked this story and had many laughs while reading.

Thank you for reading this crazy story of mine~! It makes me so happy. And thank you people who subscribed, commented and voted for this story~! I want to give you all a cookie (if I had so many).

Also thank you for bearing with my grammar and spelling mistakes! Hehe^^

 

Thank you~!

 

 

*Throws rose petals and disappeares*