Special Bun

The Opposite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris groaned at the sunlight that was forcefully peeking through his windows to get a good look at the his godly features…

as well as his ringing cellphone…

 

“gee gee gee gee baby baby… gee gee gee gee baby…”

“I’m gonna kill you jongdae…”

 

He have no idea how chen could pull this off but he did, the troll change his ing ringtone to SNSD’s Gee…

oh how he would kill that troll later on… or even better, cut his payment down…

He smirked at the thought but now that he’s awake, he have no choice but to stay that way… he heaved a sigh and pick up his stuff toy alpaca… ace…

“morning ace.. did you have a good sleep? Yeah… I know… that jongdae  is being an right? Don’t worry… papa will take care of it later!...”

kris gave ace a peck in the cheek and a big hug then went to the bathroom to take a bath… making  a permanent mental note to grill the troll’s when he see him later…

 

 

 

 

humming a song he opened the window of his car to feel the fresh morning air that is still not yet contaminated by the pollution that much…

kris smiled at the weather… it was perfect… not too hot, yet not chilly… a little breeze going here and there… he knew it was going to be a good day today…

 

 

“gee gee gee gee baby baby… gee gee gee gee baby baby…”

 

 

He groaned at the tone and glared at his phone… heaving a defeated sigh he click the speaker button and yell…

“what do you want ?!”

“aww… ace your papa is shouting at me…”

“he actually laughing at you right now.. now spill it, you’re ruining my good mood early in the morning… give me a god damn good reason not to cut your payment…”

“YA!!! You meanie!! I was just reminding you about the meeting with the guys later on! You told me you wanted to tell us something!! and here I am gathering all of them already.. do you know how hard it is to drag those flat and square butts out of their office?!! You should give me a raise and worshipped me!!”

Kris rolled his eyes annoyed, yet there a smile is gracing his lips at his friend’s antics…

“I’ll be there in five…”

“oh! oh! Could you bring me those cakes that sell in the middle of the------“

Not wanting to hear the boy’s little favor he quickly ended the phone call… yet he still makes a u-turn to go to that particular cake shop that chen was talking about…

“… he better pay me up later on…”

Yep… blame him for being such a softie…

 

 

 

 

“good morning! How can I help you?”

The waiter was smiling sweetly at him yet he didn’t even spare a glance at her…

he’s used to this…

random girls throwing themselves at him, even a married lady does…

“just give me any of cakes you have in this store…”

“how many do you want sir?”

“10 would be fine….”

“of course sir… would you like anything else?”

Kris backed away from the waiter while she was just oblivious as hell about the awkward feeling kris is having right now…

*personal space please… oh god her perfumed is making me nauseous

“ehmm… yeah… 5 coffees and 1 hot chocolate…”

“okay got it! need anything else…??”

She inched a bit closer to him again and when he wanted to ask her politely to step back, the door bell rang indicating a new customer walked in…

and since they are in the middle of the café, the new customer was bound to walk past them…

 

Kris thanked the heaven and gods that the now pouting waitress is walking back to her counter and prepared his orders…

he heaved a relief sigh, wanted to sit in the nearest table his eyes landed on a particular someone…

his breath got stuck in his throat and for a moment…

he’s so sure he would die and he would left ace alone waiting in his car…

 

 

“it’s her…”

 

 

Since kris is dumbly s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter