Your Trust

Memento
Please log in to read the full chapter

Maybe because I was out of this world for the past two weeks, or just because I was simply heartbroken, but I haven't had a night, where I could sleep even close as normal, because of you.

Was it because you were afraid? Was it because you were confused, or was it just because you hated me? Do you blame me for everything? How could you? You always have had a pure heart that didn't knew the meaning of hate.

The irony, we are complete opposites and yet, you still stayed with me, choosing to love me. Is it possible for you to take this path again?

Maybe because of guilt, but I didn't even dare to think about seeing you.

And here I am, two weeks after our encounter, desperately trying to get drunk in a bar, claimed to be the best one in London. The classification is arguably even close to good, as I see the most disturbing scenes that should not be happening in public. By an irony, the club was awfully close to the train station, from where you always pass on your way to school.

School, just like the old days, where I would wake you every morning. Back then, where you were still mine.

"Wake up honey." He kissed her cheek as his arms went around her, locking her in a tight embrace. He loved every single morning with you, for it was the best thing of his day.

Snuggling closer, she sighed, forming a slight frown. "School's for losers" She chuckled tiredly, as she inhaled his scent, forming a soft smile on her lips. "Arasso, I will be up in a second." Muttering she kissed his neck lazily, before she got up, walking to the bathroom.

As he watched her exit the room, he couldn't help but show a soft grin. Oh yes, he loved mornings.

I don't even know how or when, but as soon as I remembered myself, I was again, sitting on the same place in front of the same station. Looking around, I realize that the night has come as I see the lights of the buildings shine. There was no way to see you today, I thought. It was too late for school.

I was never good with drinking, being this the reason why I rarely even touched alcohol. All I did was hold a glass always full of whiskey, while my life was at risk every time I did what I am best at-crime.

"And when exactly are you going to return the money?" He muttered lazily, his wrist slowly swirling the glass in his hand. He was bored.

The man in front of him sighed, a h

Please log in to read the full chapter