Chapter 6

TrueSelf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Miyoung POV

While we was walking out the gate there was girls saying a lot of mean stuff about me. I felt so uncomfortable that i just wanted to leave Jungkook and run. I just stared at the ground not wanting to look up to see who is talking about me. (the things the girls saying are in black) "why is she with Jungkook oppa?" "why is that nerd with him" "she shouldnt be with him he is better then her" "why is Jungkook with a girl like her" All these comments about me is so mean. *can i leave and just run home i cant take it anymore* i think Jungkook felt how uncomfortable. "hey Miyoung dont listen to them" I nodded "ok thank you" "your welcome hey look we're not on school ground anymore you can look up now" I looked up trusting what he said I giggled a little bit " I guess where not thank you for that" "your welcome I knew you felt uncomfortable with what they said" " yea i really was" * I knew he felt how uncomfortable i was with what those girls said* lost in my train of thought I bumped into someone. That someone was Junkook "oh im sorry for bumping into you" he chuckled "its ok day dreaming i see" i chuckled also "no i was just thinking about things" "what was you thinking about" "nothing important" "well if its not important we will talk about this when we sit down" I had confusion all over my face. Jungkook chuckled "confused?" i nodded "we're here" "ohh ok" I tried to laugh my embarresment off.

Jungkook POV

When we arrived at the cafe I stopped and I felt Miyoung bump into my back. I turned around and saw that she was day dreaming. she said sorry for bumping into me she looked so cute i chuckled "day dreaming i see" Miyoung chuckled *she looks so cute* I smiled "no i was thinking about something" "what was you thinking about?" * im curious about what she was thinking about. I wonder* "nothing impartant" "well if its not important we will talk about this when we sit down" she stared at me confused. I chuckled "confused?" she nodded, I chuckled shaking my head "we're here" "ohh ok" she looked so cute trying to laugh off the embarresment she felt. *so cute*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter