Chapter 3

TrueSelf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Miyoung POV

It was almost the end of the last class of the day I was getting excited since i get to spend time with Oppa after school. I haven't seen him in forever he is always hangout with his friends and he's always somewhere. It was the end of class I was packing my belongings in my bag "Hey minnie are you ready yet" "oh oppa yea" "ok then lets go"

"so Oppa where are we going?" "Karaoke!!!!" I beamed when he said that I love karaoke I love to sing. "really?!!!" "yes minnie plus there gonna some people there that really want to see you" "really who" "you'll see when get there" I pouted "fine" when we got to Oppa car the rid was silent I wanted to know who was gonna be there.

"ok we're here" I ran out to the buliding and went inside "Minnie" i looked aroud to she who called my name and my eyes widen "suho oppa baekhyun oppa D.O Sehun kai!!!!" The boys ran to me an hugged me "omo its you minnie you look mature" said Suho "Oppa i am mature" "Chanyeol this was your surprise" Chanyeol chuckled " yes baekhyun this was the surprise" "well its a great surprise" "why thank you D.O" "I missed you guys" "we missed you too" they all said in unison. i smiled "well lets go karaoking" after that we went to go sing and hae fun.

(in the karaoke box)

" minnie sing for us" said Sehun, Sehun loved it when sang for him actually all of them loved it when i sang for them. "ok what song" "anything i dont care" said Sehun "yea we really miss your voice" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter