Exo - Tao

Kpop One Shots

(AN:  The ratings of the exom memembers aren't my own, (i would rate them all ten) but for story purposes. Please don't feel offended if i rate your bias a three or something)

________

"Wah, that looks so goood!" i dribbled as i looked at the most delicious picture of kimchi sphagetti. I leaned closer and closer until my nose was almost touching the screen; i could almost smell it.

I clicked on the link of the photo and saw that the photo was a picture from some guys instagram. His name is 'Tao', and the caption say 'So good to be back in Korea. D.O hyungs food is Jang!'

"D...O" i repeated to myself. I did a bit more research on this 'D.O' guy and found out that he's a main singer in a band called 'Exo'. 

I searched Exo, and listened to a few of the songs....nothing really insteresting.

"Lina, supper" called my mom. My eyes instantly lit up at the mention of food.

"Coming!" i yelled as i put my laptop to the side and ran out of my room, down the stairs towards the dinning room.  

"That was quick!" exclaimed my older brother, Yesung. I just pulled a face at him as i sat down at the table. 

"Here you go guys!" exclaimed omma as she placed the food on the table.

"wahh" both Yesung and I exclaimed, awestruck at the mjost amazing sight we's ever seen; food.

_-_-_-5 minutes later-_-_-_

"...and then Shindong hit Leeteuk over the head, and the teacher turned around" Yesung laughed as he told us what happened to him today."

Omma finished laughing at his story before turning to me.

"Lina, i had a phone call today." she started off.

"From who, omma?" i asked her, intrigued by the phone call. 

"Well, you know how you always enter those contests to see Bigbang? Well, you won second prize!" she exclaimed.

"Bwoh?" i asked, putting down my food.

"Yeah, you won second prize. Which means you get to go see Exo in concert?!" she exclaimed again, hoping i would scream in delight.

"...what about bigbangs concert?" i asked, a little heartbroken. 

"Sorry sweety, but that was first prize. Second prize is to see Exo in concert, and thrid prize is to see Henry Lau. They're all good prizes to be honest Lina" she told me. 

"Yeah, i guess" i said. 

It took me about three seconds to realise what my mother had said. 

"Wait, you did say Exo, right?" i asked, picture that kimchi spaghetti in my mind.

"Yes i did" she smiled.

I smiled again, at omma this time as i started to think of a plan.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"mama~, mama~ " sang the dancing boys on stage. 

*Well this is getting boring* i thought to myself as i rummaged through my pockets and pulled out a bar of chocolate. 

"Yum" i mumbled beneath the screams of thousands of girls.

*Their songs are catchy, but nothing to scream about* i thought as i observed the dancing monkeys on stage, one by one, rating them out of ten.

It made it a lot easy with the fact that they had their names on the back of their t-shirts.

The music soon changed to a chinese one, and six men left the stage, leaving five men to dance and sing on their own.

*Hmm, Xiumin is deffinitely an 8*

*Chen, with those cheekbones; 7*

*Lay; 7*

*Luhan looks a bit girly hehe, maybe a 6 3/4*

I looked at the last member of the group. 'Tao' read the name on the back of his shirt. 

He looks ho-, nice. His hair was blonde and short, and when i was thinking of which number i should rate him as, he turned around and started to walk towards the side of the stage that i was sat at. 

He looked to be scanning the seats. He looked past me, and looked back again. He finally stopped when he saw that i was eating a chocolate bar and wasn't really paying attention to the concert. 

He finally went bak to centre stage and carried on with the concert.

*A confident 9* i thought as i smiled to myself and ate the last bite of my chocolate bar.

_-_-_-_-_-_-

"This is it" i said as i looked from my piece of paper and the house in front of me.

One of my friends told me that Exo accidentaly revealed the address of their house in an interview, so she wrote it down for me.

I walked straight up to the door and knocked three times, just fantasizing about the kimchi spaghetti. 

Waiting a few seconds, my palms suddenly started to become sweaty. *What am i doing?!* i screamed, and was about to turn away when the door opened.

"Hello?" the voice sounded scared...and confused.

I lifted my head and saw "Oh, confident 9" i blurted out in surprise. 

"Bwo?" he asked. 

I couldn't repeat what i had said out of embarrasment, but it looked like he understood what i said as he subtly leaned against the frame of the door. 

"I'm just going to go" i said and started to walk away. I was a few feet away when i heard his voice shout behind me.

"I'm Tao" 

"What?" i asked, turning around...again.

"The names Tao, not 'confident 9' " he smirked. "I just thought you'd like to know. I mean, who goes to a concert when they know nothing about the artist" 

That shocked me.

"You...saw me?" i asked taking a step closer to him whilst pointing to myself.

"....and the chocolate bar" he folded his arms, staring me down with a smexy smirk, yes that's right, his smirk is sMexy.

"You don't need to tell me twice that i'm y" he said.

"Did i just say that?" i whispered, dying inside.

"Yes you did." he stared at me for a second before opening his mouth one more time. "You're weird, you're not a Sasaeng are you?" 

I was shocked at his question. "Do you think that low of me?" i asked him.

"Well yes. You're a stranger, and you just happen to know where we live" he retorted

"Well next time don't blurt it out on weekly idol." *Take that!*

"Anyway i'm not here for you. I'm looking for" i checked my piece of paper  "D.O" i spelt.

"Why?" he asked, skeptically.

"Because he makes the best kimchi spaghetti~" i whined.

Tao's smirk reappeared before he held up a single finger.

"On one condition" 

"What?" i asked, extremely happy that he's going to let me in.

"Nobody can know that you're just a random stranger." he stepped outside for a second and looked up to the sky "and as it's dark. You can't go back home on your own. Meaning that you are going to have to stay the night" he smirked once again seeing my shocked face.

"Are you coming or not? We've having D.O's speciality for tea" i was soon hot on his heels, following him into the house.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"That was delicious D.O" i thanked as all twelve of us finished eating.

"No problem. I'm jiust glad i made more than usual; Tao didn't tell us his girlfriend was coming over" he winked at me before taking my bowl away.

Yeah, Tao introduced me to everyone as his girlfriend. I'm not too happy, but hey he's a confident 9.

"That's...my, Tao" i said rather unconvincingly, but the others seemed to believe me.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Are you happy now?" asked Tao as i sat on one side of his bed, him sitting on the other side.

"Yes, and full" i smiled.

"Good because that's not the last time you're going to be eating it" he smiled before getting under the covers.

"What do you mean?" i asked him, confused.

"Well, i never actually planned on the boys liking you" was all he had to say to get my annoyed.

"Yah~!" I shouted before pouncing on him.

I was on top of him, and i pinned his arms above his head so he couldn't try to fight me.

"I jus-" the sound of Chanyeols voice faded out as he opened the door. 

Tao quickly sat up, accidentaly pushing me onto the floor.

"Yah!" i whined. Chanyeol quickly shut the door again as his cheeks blushed bright red. 

"Sorry, i didn't mean to" said Tao as he leant down to help me backonto the bed, but i had other plans.

I held onto his hand and pulled him, making him land on the floor next to me.

I looked at his face, and started to giggle. Tao looked back me and soon began to laugh.


AN: No kiss. Sowwy!! hehe, and i'm so sorry it's late Train_girl!!