FINAL~

It is NOT PUNNY!

SANDEUL’S POV

 

"Excuse me, but how much is this?"

 

Some guy with a weird looking hair asked as he wiggle Mr. Punny from left to right.

 

What the ! He.Is.Holding.Touching.Wiggling.Putting.Germs.All.Over.Mr.Punny! I quickly strode my way near him.

 

"That is NOT for sale! Can't you see this sign?"

 

I asked him furiously as I pointed at the store's sign that says 'DO NOT TOUCH/NOT FOR SALE'.

 

"Bu---"

 

"No buts you piece of sh*t! Put Mr. Punny down!"

 

I quickly shut him up.

 

"Mr. Punny?"

 

He asked dumbfounded.

 

"Well, Umma likes it being called punny because apparently Appa wanted it to be funny."

 

I said to Mr. Weird hair-do guy as I got Mr. Punny away from him and settled it to his rightful place.

 

“Oh, do you have other stuffed animal like him?”

 

He asked.

 

“Well, we have other stuffed animals.”

 

I said as I made my way towards the shelf where the other stuffed animals are displayed.

 

“But do you have other bunnies like him?”

 

He asked eyeing the way towards Mr. Punny.

 

"Like Mr. Punny?"

 

I asked just to assure what he is talking about.

 

"No. More like that bunny."

 

He said as he stared at something. I followed his gaze and it landed to my umma.

 

"What the ! Are you a ert or something? Well let me tell you. My umma is a guy and he is not free to date. Now you may go."

 

I have to clarify things for most of our customers confuses my umma as a 'she' instead of a 'he'. Can't they see that he does not have the melons in front? Maybe at the lower back, but that's not it. My umma may have a miraculous tummy that can also sustain a life like a girl's, but he isn’t a girl because of that and just from of his very pretty face, THAT I also inherited. But thank god that no one says that I am really a girl.

 

"What? I don't want to die yet. I just really have to have that stuffed bunny."

 

He defended himself.

 

"Oh." I said as I scratched my head and looked a bit ashamed because I accused him of something absurd. Maybe he's a straight guy. Aish!

 

"And besides I prefer ducks rather than bunnies."

 

He whispered near my ears. Yes! Near my ears! He is so close to me that I can't look at his face anymore and I think I'm going to be a statue in 5, 4, 3, 2---

 

"Hey Deul baby, who do you have here?"

 

 

SUNGMIN'S POV

 

Sandeul and I just opened the store and we already have a customer.

 

Well that's new.

 

"Hey Deul baby, who do you have here?"

 

I asked as I walked towards them.

 

"Well-uhm-umma-he-uhm"

 

"Good morning sir, I'm Cha Baro. I just want to ask how much is 'Mr. Punny'"

 

This Cha Baro made my son stutter and there is a faint shade of red on Deul's face.

 

"What happened to you Deul?"

 

I asked ignoring what that Baro guy said.

 

"I'll just-uhm- go upstairs umma."

 

Sandeul quickly made his way upstairs avoiding all eye contact he could possibly make.

 

'So my baby has a crush now eh?'

 

I thought to myself.

 

I looked at the guy my baby is crushing on. His hair is quite weird if I may say, you could say that he has a bowl cut plus a trim at the sides. He have a nice pair of eyes. His nose is pointed perfectly matching his nice plump lips. He is quite taller than me. Just the same as Deul. He looks thin yet his face says chubbiness.

 

"So his name is Deul."

 

The guy I was describing whispered as he followed through his stare where Deul went.

 

"Well, his name is Cho Sandeul. If you want his number I can give it to you."

 

I smiled to him as I cleared the information he gathered.

 

He looked shocked. I'm sorry Cha Baro. Cho Sungmin have nice hearing skills. Better luck whispering again.

 

"He heard it? Psh!"

 

He whispered again as he lowered his face looking straight to the floor.

 

"It's ok Baro-ssi, many girls and even guys liked my baby. It's nothing new. So do you want Deul's number?"

 

I asked him as I took my phone out from my pocket ready to unlock it.

 

"No thank you sir."

 

He smiled brightly.

 

"Why? Don't you like my baby?"

 

I asked out of the blue. Not a single person said no to Deul's number. Especially if they like Deul. Deul is quite a popular kid for his talent which he inherited from his father and I, his cuteness from me, and his iness from his appa. What kind of guy is this? Is he straight?

 

"Oh! Are you a straight guy? I'm sorry if I offended you. It's just that you looked at---"

 

He cut my words by stepping near to Mr. Punny.

 

"Well, I was straight just a while ago. Yes, but yeah, your son made me like this just by the first sight."

 

He said as he stared Mr. Punny.

 

"Well, why don't you want to get Deul's number?"

 

I asked and went near him.

 

"Well, first I'm here to get this, and not Sandeul-ssi's number."

 

He said as he pointed to Mr. Punny.

 

I was about to say something when he abruptly continued speaking.

 

"I'll get it myself some other time sir. I want Sandeul-ssi to personally give it to me."

 

He smiled as he continued staring at Mr. Punny but with a bright smile now.

 

Well, that's a lot of firsts for the day. People just takes the number. He is the first one to say no and I really liked his explanation.

 

"But I really need this stuffed bunny sir. Please sell it to me. I am begging you."

 

I looked at him and he looked like Alvin. When he pleaded Dave to let them go out of their room. Just minus the cockiness. Just the pleading part. You get me?

(That scene is from Alvin and the chipmunks 3~)

 

"I'm sorry but this is really important for me."

 

I said as I touched Mr. Punny.

 

"Please Mr. Cho. Please."

 

He kneeled in front of me.

 

"Why do you need it so much?"

 

I asked as I tried making him stand up.

 

"I need a job sir, and without THAT stuffed bunny, I won't get that job."

 

He said as he straightened his body.

 

"What kind of job requires a stuffed bunny to accept an applicant?"

 

"I don't know sir but I really need a job."

 

He looked so helpless. It's like heaven and earth collapsed on him.

 

"I'm so sorry Baro-ssi, anything is for sale, but it can't really be Mr. Punny."

 

I said to him as I tried soothing his feelings by patting his shoulder.

 

I looked straight to his eyes and he looked back to me. I can see despair and hope in his eyes. But I can't really give him Mr. Punny. Kyuhyun will kill me. Mr. Punny was his gift to me for our first anniversary as lovers. He made it himself. He also named him Mr. Punny for he thinks it's cute and it's the combination of Pink Bunny which completes Mr. Punny.

 

"I'm so sorry Mrs. Cho, but I really need Mr. Punny."

 

 

BARO'S POV

(This would be 'I think' is the first time I'm writing in my UB's POV. Hope it turns out nice. ;3)

 

 

"I'm so sorry Mrs. Cho, but I really need Mr. Punny."

 

I said and quickly snatched Mr. Punny from where it was displayed.

 

I may look bad to Mrs. Cho and even Sandeul-ssi's eyes, I'll just explain it to Deul some other time.

 

I really need this job. My parents stopped giving me allowance saying that I keep on wasting it on buying stuffs that are useless and trash.

 

My caps are NOT trash. I made that clear to them. But apparently they don't appreciate my second body part. So I decided to just find a job to support my addiction to caps.

 

Cho entertainment was open for a lyricist so I applied. But Mr. Cho who is the CEO made a challenge that whoever finds and brings him the same stuffed animal is quickly accepted.

 

I searched everywhere and it is just here in MinDeul's store. I was so happy when I saw it from the window. I was about to give up by that time and just search for another job. But Cho entertainment pays well, so I really have to get that job.

 

"Please allow me to have Mr. Punny"

 

I said as I tightly hugged Mr. Punny to my arms.

 

"Yah! You're suffocating Mr. Punny Baro-ssi!"

 

Mr. Cho quite angrily shouted as he tried to loosen my grip to Mr. Punny.

 

He was about to high kick me but I quickly ducked and avoided his kick.

 

Once Mrs. Cho was stable again, he held me by my arms and shake me.

 

"Give Mr. Punny back Baro-ah!"

 

Now he was angry. I quickly escaped from his grip and lay on the floor fetus style caging Mr. Punny from my arms and legs.

 

Mrs. Cho was about to try making my grip loosen when we heard the doorbell ring.

 

"What the hell are you doing here Mr. Cha Baro!"

 

 

KYUHYUN'S POV

 

What a day! I woke up from my sleep and find myself alone inside the room. What's worse? Even the other rooms were empty, making me alone in the whole house.

 

When I passed by the kitchen I saw a note posted on the refrigerator.

 

Good Morning my baby kyu~

 

Breakfast is on the table, please don't be mad to us. We just really needed to open up the store early today. I hope you understand us.

 

Love,

Your bunny

 

P.s.

Appa! I ate half of your pancake. Sorry... :*

Love,

Your ducky

 

Aigoo! This two. I already told them that they didn't have to tire themselves because we have the Cho Entertainment that rakes in enough money to let us live stress free. Well they can live stress-free for I manage the company though Min helps, I am the CEO and I carry all the stress. But they still chose to make and manage another business.

 

They explained that it makes them happy, and I want them to be always happy, so I agreed.

 

I ate what's left for my breakfast. Deul said he ate HALF of my pancake NOT half of my meal. That duck really has an appetite.

 

After finishing up my meal. I showered and readied for my work.

 

Maybe I should take a quick visit to my angels. It's too early for me to go to work and just sit in front of the new applicants and tell them to give me an exact stuffed bunny like Mr. Punny. Well, it's been a week and nobody has found my angel's store yet. Well, even if they do find the place, Min won't let Mr. Punny to get out of there.

 

Yeah, evil. I know. I just want to know how much they want the job to search the whole world for something I made.

 

I'm not called evilkyu for nothing right?

 

I am on my way to enter MinDeul's shop when I heard Min's voice.

 

"Give Mr. Punny back Baro-ah!"

 

I quickly went to the source of the noise and saw Ming trying to pry off Mr. Punny to a guy.

 

I examined the guy's face. Is this Cha Baro? The lyricist who was the first one to apply and experience evil plan. Well, he did a good job finding this shop and I would congratulate him on that. But HE IS SQUISHING MR. PUNNY!

 

"What the hell are you doing here Mr. Cha Baro!"

 

I shouted at the top of my lungs making them both freeze.

 

"Let go of Mr. Punny or I swear you won't get a job forever."

 

I threatened him.

 

He quickly let go of Mr. Punny making Sungmin panic and quickly got Mr. Punny from the floor.

 

"What the hell did you do to Mr. Punny and my wife? Look at Min!"

 

I quickly hugged my panting bunny who is currently hugging Mr. Punny.

 

"I'm fine Cho, can you please not associate Mr. Punny on how you accept your applicants."

 

Min said as he looked at Mr. Punny searching if something went wrong to him.

 

"I'm sorry---"

 

"No more explaining. Just hire that kid."

 

He said and motioned his finger to a standing Baro.

 

"But he suffocated Mr. Punny Min."

 

I said frustrated that Min still likes this boy even if he almost ruined Mr. Punny.

 

"Hire him or I'll get your kicked in five minutes."

 

"But Ming."

 

I whined as I snuggled my face on his neck.

 

"Also Deul likes him."

 

Min said making me shocked.

 

I quickly looked at Baro.

 

"Deul liked this punk?"

 

I asked not believing what Min just said.

 

"He is NOT a punk appa!"

 

Deul shouted from the second floor.

 

I looked at Baro again and found him smiling sheepishly and blushing.

 

"You like my son?"

 

I asked like a protective father I am. Standing in front of him. Looking straight in his eyes. I'm some inch taller to him making me look down to him.

 

"Don't scare him kyu."

 

Min said as he held my hand and drew circles on my palm.

 

"Answer me."

 

I sternly said.

 

"Ye-yes sir."

 

He stuttered.

 

"Really?"

 

Deul squealed like a teenage girl upstairs.

 

"Well then welcome to the family."

 

I said and hugged him making Min's grip to loosen.

 

"Welcome to hell boy."

 

I huskily whispered to him making his whole body stiffen.

 

"And welcome to the company lyricist Cha."

 

I smiled widely as I shook hands with him.

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

"Umma! Appa's giving a hard time to Baro again!"

 

Sandeul complained to his umma as soon as he got home.

 

"Where did you go baby?"

 

Sungmin asked as he continued cooking.

 

"Uhhhm. To a date."

 

Sandeul mumbled especially the last part.

 

"With Baro? Was that your first?"

 

"Well, yes and yes umma. We needed time to know each other first and he was quite busy with his work with appa."

 

Sandeul answered as he made himself comfortable on the sofa.

 

"Umma, can you tell appa not to bully Baro in work so Baro will have more time for me?"

 

Sandeul asked his umma while staring at the ceiling.

 

"Bully? Your appa bullies Baro-ssi?"

 

Sungmin can't believe that Kyuhyun would still bully anyone and most especially bully the person their son is currently dating.

 

"Don't worry baby~ I'll talk to your appa."

 

Sungmin said as he finished cooking and was about to wash the dishes when Sandeul surprised him by back hugging him and shaking him.

 

"Thank you umma! You're the best."

 

As Sandeul finished his sentence he kissed his umma's cheek and ran towards his room.

 

After some more minutes. Sungmin felt someone hugging him again from the back.

 

"Hi angel."

 

Kyuhyun said as he kissed Sungmin's neck.

 

"Hi baby, how's work?"

 

Not letting Kyuhyun to kiss his neck some more. Sungmin turned around and slightly pushed Kyuhyun away.

 

"Fine."

 

Kyuhyun was about to kiss Sungmin's lips when Sungmin escaped his hug and wiped his hand from the towel hanging from the refrigerator door.

 

"How's Baro doing?"

 

Sungmin asked while he wipe his hands and keeping the distance from kyuhyun.

 

"He's fine."

 

Kyuhyun answered and was about to go near Sungmin again but was stopped when Sungmin held his hand in front of him.

 

"Tell me the truth mister. Are you bullying our son's boyfriend?"

 

"What? No way Ming. You do know that bullying is for kids."

 

Kyuhyun tried hiding his trembling voice by smiling to Sungmin.

 

"And you dare to still lie."

 

Sungmin said and put his hands on his waist.

 

"Well, his our only son Ming, what can I do?"

 

Kyuhyun tried reasoning out.

 

"You will sleep on the couch Cho. Until you learn to grow up."

 

Sungmin said and quickly stormed out of the kitchen and entered their room.

 

"Seriously Min?"

 

Kyuhyun asked in despair.

 

"You do know that you sound like Baro when he was begging for Mr. Punny right?"

 

Sungmin asked while trying to suppress his laughter.

 

"Sungmin baby. Don't do this to me angel."

 

Kyuhyun continued to beg not knowing his son was filming him.

 

"Beg more Kyu. You have to beg better than how Baro begged."

 

Sungmin ordered.

 

"Sungmin baby. My angel. Please let sleep me sleep in our room."

 

Kyuhyun begged with his best aegyo-filled voice. Kyuhyun kneeled in front of their room just to add some more begging points when Sungmin sees him like that.

 

Kyuhyun was also beginning to unconsciously make a pout form his face.

 

Sandeul quickly moved nearer his appa and tried filming his face closer.

 

"Yah! Cho Sandeul! What are you doing?"

 

Kyuhyun quickly stood up and was about to snatch his son's phone when the door to their room opened revealing a smirking bunny.

 

"You taped it all baby?"

 

Sungmin proudly asked Sandeul as he made his way towards his son.

 

"Yes umma! Want to watch?"

 

Sandeul offered and Sungmin accepted. Sandeul then, lead their way towards the sofa.

 

"Cho! You know, you could debut as an actor. Look at how you look!"

 

Sungmin mocked Kyuhyun who became a statue in front of their door's room.

 

"How can you two be so evil?"

 

Kyuhyun asked while staring to nothingness.

 

"Appa! We learnt it from you. Didn't you know?"

 

Sandeul playfully teased his appa. Making Kyuhyun face palm himself.

 

“THIS IS NOT PU---FUNNY!”

 

Kyuhyun shouted still face palming himself.

 

“It really is not appa~”

 

Sandeul screamed back to his frustrated appa.

 

“It’s hilarious.”

 

Then Cho Sungmin is being alike his husband. Being plain evil.

 

~END~