02

Different Types of Love (Previous Title 'Sweet Love')

Your POV 

I woke up to the sound of Kris' alarm clock. 

Wait... Kris'? Oh right I slept in his room.  The sound stop and I open my eyes to see Kris waking up. He opened his eyes and looked at me. 

"Good morning Maimi" 

"G-good morning"

OMG he looks so y with his bed hair. 

" Go back to your room and prepare for school. " he said.  "O-okay..." I got up from the bed but he grabbed my wrist.  "W-what is it?" I can feel myself blush from the sudden contact.  "Where's my good morning kiss?" he smirked as I blush deeper. 

"Go kiss yourself!" I yanked my arm away from him and leave while I can hear him laughing out loud. 

Kris' POV 

Dang it Kris! What the was that!? Morning kiss? Seriously!? 

Great. Now she'll probably think that I'm flirting with her. Which I am.

  Well, I can't really confess that I'm in love with her now that she's my stepsister. STEPsister. 

Before we became siblings, we've met a couple of times before as we're both on showbiz. I fell in love with her before becoming stepsiblings. 

Sighing, I got up and got ready for school. 

Mia's POV 

I woke up and got ready for school. 

I got down for breakfast to find my stepmom and stepsister eating. 

"Mia, come eat" stepmom said. 

"G-good morning .... m-mom...and Maimi." I'm still not used to them.

" Where's dad and Kris?" I asked.  "Your dad went to work early and Kris is still in his room." mom said. 

Then, Kris came down.  "Morning guys" he said and sat down beside Maimi. A little too close.  I glanced at Maimi and saw her slightly blushing. I raised an eyebrow and glanced at Kris who had a small smirk on his stupid annoying face. 

Okay did I miss anything? Did something happen last night?  The thought made me laugh out loud earning weird looks from the others.

  "What are you laughing at?" Kris asked.  I decided to indirectly.  "Oh nothing. I just remembered the dream I had LAST NIGHT" I said emphasizing the last two words. 

"Okay kids better hurry up or you'll be late." mom said as we all continue to eat. 

We stepped outside and got inside our limo.  Kris and Maimi are sitting behind me.  I glanced back to see Kris glancing at Maimi, who was just looking outside the window. 

"Hey Maimi" Kris said. 

"Hmm?"  

"The uniform looks cute on you" he said making Maimi blush.

  I actually know that he's in love with Maimi. And I have to say he's stupid for being afraid to tell her since now they're siblings. What's so wrong about it? They're STEPsiblings. 

As we reached the school, the stupid fangirls and fanboys are waiting for us, as usual.  We stepped out of the limo and these are the first things I hear. 

"Hey it's Maimi." 

"The new addition to the Wu family"

  " Maybe she forced her mom to marry Kris' dad just so Maimi can have Kris all to herself" 

Ugh great. The last one came from the stupid mouth of that Victoria chic. Tsk. I really hate her. She is an actress but good thing that she's not under Star Ent. or else she would have a chance on being Kris' leading lady. That girl is cray cray for Kris. Tsk. She's a . 

We went to the principal's office to get Maimi's schedule, class, books and other stupid school stuff. 

"Oh hello." the principal stood up and bowed at us. 

"Why are you bowing first? Shouldn't the student bow first? " Maimi asked tilting her head in confusion. 

"It's because you guys are Wus" the principal said as he sat down. 

"What's so special about it? Just treat us like normal students" Maimi said.  "Well....anyway, here are your school stuff." the principal said as he gave Maimi the stuff.  I sure hope she's in my class. Oh of course she will. She's a Wu and the daughter of the school owner.

  "So which class are you in Maimi?" I asked her as we stepped out of the office. 

""Special Section?"" she looked at me curiously. 

"Special section is what you call the first section of the juniors. And I'm on that class" I told her. 

YES!! She's on my class! •﹏•  

Ehem. 

"Well girls I'll be heading to my class now. Be safe okay?" Kris said as kissed my forehead and ruffled Maimi's hair. Pfft. I can clearly see he wanted to kiss her xD 

"Bye.." Maimi said blushing as Kris chuckled and walked away. 

"Oh Kris is in the Velvet section." I told her. 

"I didn't asked..." she said. 

Haha. You'll need it xD 

As we we're walking towards our class, I saw Tao run pass by us. Well more like pass by me and he bumped into  Maimi. 

"Sorry! Are you okay?" he asked as he held his hand for her. 

  "It's okay I'm f-" she stopped mid sentence as soon as she took his hand. She slowly looked at Tao and Tao gasped in surprise. 

Your POV 

What...?  Why do I feel like I'm supposed to know him?  I snapped out of ny thoughts when I heard fake coughing beside me.

I saw Mia with a curious look as she rose her eyebrow. 

"Uhm...Tao help her up." she said. 

"Oh.." Tao quickly geld me up. "I'm sorry again Maimi" he said before running off. 

I really do feel like I'm supposed to know him.

  But when I saw him, he reminded me of Edison. 

"Edison..." I muttered.

  Mia's POV 

Edison? Edison Yajima? Maimi's long lost brother? Why is she suddenly thinking about him? 

Tao's POV 

! I am so late!!!  I barged in the classroom and saw the class had already began. 

"Huang ZiTao you're late! Detention after class!" the teacher yelled at me.

  Dang it!

I groaned and went to my desk, near Kris. 

As class was going on, my head suddenly hurts. 

/// "Oniichan! Stop tickling me! HAHAHA!!" a girl laughed as a boy tickled her.   The boy stopped and laughed as well. "That's what you get for dirtying my gucci bag!" the boy said. "Eww oniichan that's so gay! " the girl said. "I am not gay!"/// 

"HUANG ZITAO!"  I looked up in  shock to see the teacher looking worriedly at me.

  "Are you okay? Are you sick?" the teacher asked. 

"No teacher. Just a minor headache." I said but suddenly I felt dizzy and I felt my chest squeeze and I could'nt breath properly. 

"His asthma is attacking again!" Kris said as he help me go to the clinic.

  I couldn't stop thinking about who those kids were. 

The boy ..... he looks a little like me...  And...the girl...looks like ...Maimi?  

 

A/N: Crappy chappie -_-! xD

 

Comment, subscribe and upvote pls :) and pls no silent readers xD It's awkward for me xD