01

Different Types of Love (Previous Title 'Sweet Love')

Your POV

 

 

"Welcome back young miss"

 

said a maid as I entered the house.

"Hello." I smiled akwardly since I'm not really used to her yet. Don't get me wrong. I've had maids before. It's just hard to get used to other people.

"Do you need help young miss? " she  asked as she eyed my shopping bags.

 

"uhm no I can handle this." I said and went up the stairs but I was actually having a hard time carrying this.

 

I turned around to see that she hasn't left yet and gave her a smile that says 'help'.

She chuckled and helped me until we reached my room.

 

I'm still not used to my new room though.

 

"Uhm you can just put those on my bed." I said and took a look at the painting in my room.

It was a painting of me that my stepfather did as he was very happy to have another daughter.

Although it's supposed to be me, I don't know why I feel shivers just by looking at it. Hey it's beautiful but it really does give me the shivers.

"Young miss, I have already prepared your uniform for tomorrow." the maid said as she placed my neatly cleaned uniform.

" Oh ok. Thank you. You may leave now." I said and she bowed before leaving.

 

I eyed the uniform and smiled. It was a cute uniform.

 

The skirt was grey and ruffled. There was long sleeve blouse and a grey cardigan. The neck tie was red with a seal that says Star Academy.

 

Oh how

I couldn't wait to wear it!

It's going to be the first day of school tomorrow and I'm going to be on junior year, same as my stepsister. My stepbrother would be on senior year.

 

I have moved in a few weeks ago after mom and my stepdad's wedding.

 

I was getting along great with everyone except my stepsister. She doesn't look like she's mad at me though. She just treats me coldly.

 

Well then I better get some sleep.

 

As I was sleeping, I felt that someone was staring at me. I opened my eyes and looked up at the painting and I got scared and ran out of my room.

 

I could see an open room with the lights on.

 

I was scared of things like this. I was scared of paranormal stuff and cried as I sat in front of the room.

 

I still don't know this mansion very well so I don't even know where I am.

 

"Maimi?" I looked up to see Kris coming out of the room in front of me looking puzzled. Huh. So this was his room.

 

"What are you doing out here? Why aren't you sleeping yet? And why are you crying?" he asked as he crouched down in front of me.

 

"I'm scared..." I said lowly.

 

"Of what?" he asked as he helped me up and pulled me in for a hug.

" I feel like there's a ghost in my room...." I said as I snuggled closer to him. His hug feels so warm and I can't help but blush and felt beat irregularly.

"Shhh..there's no ghost okay? " he said as we pulled apart. "Why don't you sleep in my room? If you're really that scared." he said and I sleepily nodded.

 

He escorted me to his room. I've been here before but never did I sleep here.

 

We went inside and as Kris shut the door I flopped myself on his small bed.

 

"The bed is too small for the bo-" I stopped my sentence as Kris flopped himself on the bed as he sneak his arm around my waist and he moved me closer to him.

 

I blushed and said "W-what are you doing?"

 

Curse my stuttering. Now he knows I'm nervous.

 

"You want to fall off the bed? Just go to sleep. We still need to wake up early tomorrow." he said while he's eyes are closed.

 

I can really feel my heart beating irregularly. I just hope my heart attack or asthma won't attack me anytime soon.

 

Kris' POV

 

GAAAAH!!! What is wrong with my heart right now!?

 

I can't seem to breath ASDFGHJKL!!!!

Aish! I don't know why I even bothered on snuggling her up in my arms.

 

I opened my eyes to see her sleeping peacefully.

 

I softened and took a good look at her face.

 

Her naturally blushy cheeks, her beautiful long eyelashes, her silky hair, her rosy lips--crap. There goes my heart.

 

Just close your eyes and go to sleep Kris. Aish! Shut up you stupis heart. Come on Kris just count sheeps. One....two....three...GAHHHHHHH!!!

 

~Earlier~

 

 

Mia's POV

 

I woke up due to being thirsty.

 

I sat up on my bed and eyed the posters I have of Maimi.

 

No one has ever went into my room. Not even my own parents. I don't want anyone to enter. Only Eri, my personal maid, enters the room. I actually begged her to not tell anyone that I'm a big fan of Maimi.

 

She's my inspiration on wanting to become a fashion designer.

 

Her designs are just so amazing.

 

The reason why I actually act cold towards her is because I don't fully trust her mom.

 

Whay if her mom is like my mom? Who just went after my dad's looks and money?

 

After my mom stole money from my dad, she left us and never came back.

 

I don't want to see my dad getting hurt all over again. 

 

*sigh* I got out of bed remembering why I woke up.

 

I went out and walked straight ahead and then turn left only to stop and hide as I saw Maimi crying in front of Kris' room?

 

What's wrong with her? 

 

Then I saw Kris go out of his room and hugged Maimi.

 

I don't know why but my heart fluttered at the scene.

 

I smirked. Hehehe. Where are my wings and arrows? 

 

Suddenly both of them entered Kris' room. Hehehe. 

 A/N: Chapter one done:)Did you like it? It's pretty crappy though xD

Subcribe, comment and upvote please :)