thoughts #001

ɪᴛs ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴇ TALK.
THOUGHTS  #001  08.27.14
 
         I have trouble getting some of my characters relationships. I don't mean relationships like "Oi! Get your clothes off!" type of thing. Relationships such as: brothers, sisters, friends, best friends, people you just hate, people you just love, etc. I know most role players like to see if there is any chemistry between the two characters. However, I say if you are going to have the type of relationship that is familial or based in the work place you do not need to base it off of chemistry. Yes, you may want to see how your characters interact to develop the relationship. However, I think that there are few people inclined to actually have these types of relationships.
        
         When they do want to create those types of relationships, it tends to be extremely tedious. This is because both characters feel strongly about their character's back stories. Which is both good and bad. It is good because that means that they are not going to let other dictate how there character is played. However, it also means that they are less likely to be open to different kinds of plots.  I am the type of roleplayer that is as free as the wind. I like to go against the stream as well as with it. I have to say that this way of thinking does not make me very popular. Instead I tend to struggle to get long lasting relationships. When I do have them it always turns out that my character is the one who is dumped, cheated on, or made out to be the villain. Which totally BITES! What do you think? Is it hard for you to get long lasting relationships that are not just romantic/mature?
 
 
 
dontletmego.
dontletmego.
 
 
 
this talke blog is run by dontletmego. the object of this thread is to talk about role plays. rude comments, bashing, or overall douchbagery will not be tolerated. i will not make a banlist as i feel it further feeds into the hate. sʜᴀʟᴏᴍ. ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ.
 
 
DISCLAIMER: gifs are not mine. i have no affiliation with joe sugg, and do not claim to have any affiliation. all things said on this thread are of my own personal opinions. i do not wish to cause any drama, and do not mean any disrespect.

ASK SOMETHING // REQUEST A REVIEW OR SHOUT OUT // TALK TO ME