batch #001

ɪᴛs ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴇ TALK.
BATCH  #001  06.04.14

Q. What do you think about role plays were you have to play the idol?
  A; I personally do like them. However, I find it a little difficult to role play as someone I don't know or am just getting to know. I also am not one of those fans who knows every single aspect of the person's life. I like to be a fan in moderation. Because of that I sometimes run into the problem of making my muse look like a jerk because he/she didn't remember this other person.  

          When it comes to idol life role plays I like to stick with either JaeJoong, Junsu, Zuno, Chaerin, Dave Franco, or Bruno Mars. This is mainly because I primarily role play on Tumblr, and it is hard to find gifs of people like M. Shadows, Billy Joe, Matt Bellamy, etc. You kind of have to go with popular/semi-popular fcs (face claims), or make your own gifs.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

Q. Do you prefer kpop or western rps?
 
  AI really enjoy both to be honest. However, for some reason I have issues with exclusive role plays. I love it when you can just be whoever you want regardless of nationality or fame. I am more willing to join role plays that allow all walks of life. :) 
 
 
 

Q. Do you think you can "steal" and idea for a rp? Like when people get craycray over two rps sounding similar.
 
  A; Yes, and no. Plagiarizing would be a better word to describe this issue. I think we are inspired by things all the time. To be perfectly honest, I have seen only a handful of original role plays. This means that they were not inspired by tv/animes/mangas/movies/books/etc. 

        
If two role plays sound the same in the fashion that they both are a based on the anime sailor moon, but also tie in hunger games, then I would probably say that isn't stealing as long as they have different plots. Plots being the universe that the role play is based in. If both role plays have the same plot, or a similar sounding plot, then I would have to say that the odds of one of them plagiarizing is high.

        Sometimes Admins disappear, and the members of the role play want to still continue the role play. They may use the same plot, or something similar. I would say as long as they:

               1. Tried to contact the previous admins that they still wanted to use the plot/theme.
               2. Have a disclaimer somewhere stating that they are not the original people who created the idea.
               3. Do not claim to take credit for creating the role play.
               4. Link back to the role play it was based on (if possible).

In this case I would say No. I think it is cool that the members liked the idea of the role play so much they do not want to let it die. However, if they claim to be the original people who came up with the idea, i would say yes.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
dontletmego.
dontletmego.
 
 
 
this talke blog is run by dontletmego. the object of this thread is to talk about role plays. rude comments, bashing, or overall douchbagery will not be tolerated. i will not make a banlist as i feel it further feeds into the hate. sʜᴀʟᴏᴍ. ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ.
 
 
DISCLAIMER: gifs are not mine. i have no affiliation with joe sugg, and do not claim to have any affiliation. all things said on this thread are of my own personal opinions. i do not wish to cause any drama, and do not mean any disrespect.

ASK SOMETHING // REQUEST A REVIEW OR SHOUT OUT // TALK TO ME