On the way!

It Was All A Dream
I'd already made up my mind, I wasn't going to be desired or looked at as cute in Korea. I didn't look anything like the pretty girls in the magazine. My sister and I were mixed, black and Mexican. T, always looked great. Her hair was always done, makeup perfect and a fashion since to die for. Me on the other hand, I was a self proclaimed tomboy. I mean I wear make up. But I have short, but cute curly hair, I do my bangs. And my own style. T calls it casual cute, a type of t shirt and jeans style. Okay.  "Dont worry ok." T reassured me. I would be okay, we were on our way for her, for her to grow in her talent. 'I'm with her, because she wants me to support her. I'm not going, so I can impress the people there'. I locked that thought in my head, committed not to make this trip one of self pity and self conscious feelings. It would be about my sister.  "Yeah, it'll be fine." ******************************************* The flight was long, I think fourteen hours long, I don't remember. Uneventful though, I slept most of the time. Read, well, thumbed through the magazine. It was night time when we landed an pretty warm out. T and I grabbed our luggage, I helped her with her painting supplies, checking to make sure it was all there while she kept an eye out for the ride that was supposed to pick us up.  While I waited, people were already starring at my sister. She is beautiful, she looked like a star all the time. But she was very humble and patient. I smiled a little as she waved for me to bring the supplies and my luggage to the sliding door and a tall guy with glasses. He bowed and said something in Korean. I think he said hello. Then to both my sister's and my relief, he began to speak in English. I think we both sighed when we heard him.  He helped with the luggage, lifting it into the black van.  "Okay. Ladies, I'll take you to the hotel and pick you up in the morning to meet with the boss. "  "Morning?" I whispered. T, elbowed me.  "We'll be ready, thank you Mr. err."  "Chong." "Thanks, Mr. Chong."  That was end of that. I think we both passed out on the way to the hotel. I remember dragging my luggage half way asleep behind me. Mr. Chong said goodbye. The last thing I remember was falling into a bed. Next thing I know it's morning.  'It's so bright today'.  T, was already in the bathroom.  "Hey, I woke up late! Get ready! And look cute today, okay." I made a pouty face and as quick as I could got ready. Whatever, I would wear my same old black skinny jeans, hello kitty chucks and a baggy off the shoulder t shirt showing my dark angel tattoo.  "Yeah, I'm a rebel!" I whispered to my self in the mirror. Making funky expressions at myself. I threw on some makeup and  fixed my hair. I didn't really care, I was so tired.