Starter and ending.

Please Don't.

“Hyung” Taehyung approach his brother by hit his shoulder softly. “What are you thinking? You seems down these days.” He sit next to his brother.

Jin startled by his brother’s action and try control his emotion. “Nothing” he shakes his head then he looks Taehyung from up to the bottom. “Where you want to go?”

“I have date with Chorong.” he grins sheepishly as mentioned the girl’s name.

“Date? I see.” he nods his head. “Have fun on your date.” he patting his brother’s shoulder.

He smiling widely and happy because his hyung keep supporting him. “Thank you hyung!” he quickly hugs his brother.

Jin just smile while patting his brother’s back. “Go now. Don’t let girl waiting for you.”

He breaks the hugs and nods his head. “Ne hyung. I will get going now.” he grabs his car key and waves to Jin.

Jin nodding his head while raises up his hand as the sign of he’s waving back at him. He lean his back on the couch and let out a string of sigh. “Chorong. Park Chorong.” he repeating the girl’s name on his lips while smiling. “You become a beautiful angel now.”

 

{FLASHBACK} 5 years ago.

 

“You seriously want to end this love story of us?” she looks at him while picking her nails nervously.

Jin just nodding his head. “I’m sorry. I have to let you go. I’m not the perfect guy for you.” Without looking at her he keeps talking. “My father will transfer me to another school at the States.”

Chorong tries her best holding back her tears from rolling down but she fail. “After 2 years, you said this to me.” She biting her bottom lip to hold on her sadness. She takes a deep breath and let it out then smile while looking at him. “I accept this decision of yours. But we still remain as friend right?”

Jin’s heart break into pieces after heard her words then looking at her. “Of course we still remain as friend. We still young and I don’t want to be your enemy. Our love story ended but not our friendship.” He put a fake smile on his face.

She nodding her head while her tears rolling down. She don’t even know that is sad tears or happy tears. Is she happy because she still can be his friend or she is sad because their love story reach at the last chapter? She don’t know.

Both of them remain silent in the cafe while holding back their own feelings.

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

Chorong came into their house to meet Taehyung’s parents. “Annyeonghaseyo, eomonim, abeonim.” She bows her head to greet the elders politely.

The elders happy to see her. “Finally you came here again.” His mother hugging her tightly.

After loosen the hug Chorong looks at Jin and flashing her soft smile. “Jin, annyeong.” She bows down head a bit.

Jin feel so happy can see her flawless face again and he flashes a soft smile to her. “Annyeong Chorong”

All of them goes to the living room and discuss about Taehyung and Chorong’s wedding next week. “So we will go with winter wedding right?” her mother excited thinking about the wedding.

Chorong just nodding her head while Taehyung smiling widely. “Ne omma. Winter wedding. I’m sure hyung will like it. Right hyung?”

Jin looks at Taehyung. “We are twin, that’s why we have same taste.” He smiles.

Suddenly Chorong feels something weird after heard Jin’s words. She sighing silently and smiles.

 

________________________________________________________________________

 

“So congratulation. You will be my sister in law.” Jin stands next to Chorong while holding a cup of coffee. “Want some?” He offers his coffee to her.

Chorong shaking her head slowly and smile. “Thank you, Jin. I hope you’ll get married too soon” she looks at him with her angelic smile.

“Those smile, still the same like before.” He take a sip of his coffee.

“Of course still the same.” She let out a soft chuckle. “Nothing changed on me, Jin.”

“I wish I can turn back the time. I felt regret letting you go. I never thought you’ll be with my twin.” He let out a string of sigh.

“It’s a long story how I met your twin. He’s so nice to me. Slowly he healed my broken heart after you left. Whenever I saw him, I saw you inside him. Then I decide wants to love him. Give him all my heart. And at that time I realized that you are not my true love. He is the one.” She nodding her head. “But thanks to you because you taught me how to love someone.” She smiles while looking up the sky.

The other hand, Taehyung heard their conversation and he sighing. “So Jin’s first love is her.” He mumbling while keeps standing behind the wall to hear their conversation.

“I can’t have another chance?” he looks at her with begging eyes.

Chorong quickly shaking her head. “I will become his wife next week. I can’t betray my love towards him. I love him with all my heart, Jin. I really hope you’ll find someone better than me.”

Jin quickly grab her both hands. “But I want you.” He tighten his grip on her hands.

“No!” she struggles to pulling her hands from his grip. But his grips too tight, she can’t deal with it. “Please let me go. Taehyung will see this. You hurt me.” She biting her lower lip to holds the pain.

“Sorry.” He letting off her hands then he sighing. “You really love him? What about me?”

“Yes. I really love him. And about you, you are my past, my friend, my brother in law to be. That’s all we can be. If you still love me, please don’t love me anymore. You’ll hurt yourself.” Chorong goes leaving him after finishing her words.

Jin closing his eyes and holds his tears. “I was so stupid letting you go!” he punching the wall behind him.

Suddenly someone grabs his arm. “Hyung don’t do this.”

Jin pull his arm harshly from Taehyung’s grip. “Don’t teach me what should I do.”

“Hyung, …” when he about to continue talking he heard his mother calling his name. He leave Jin alone at the balcony and goes to his mother.

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

Taehyung sending Chorong go back home. But they stop at the side of the road and both of them remain silent. “Why?” her soft voice breaks the wall between them. “Why you keep quiet?”

Taehyung looking at her. “Are you sure you not love Jin anymore?”

She widens her eyes as heard his question. “Ho-how did you know?”

“I heard you both talking at the balcony before. Jin still love you.” He nodding.

“I don’t love him anymore. Now I just love you, only you, Taehyung.” Her eyes start to get teary.

“If you still love him, I can let you go.”

“NO! No Taehyung. Don’t let me go. You can’t let me go.” She grabs his hand and holds it tightly. “I love you.” She kisses his hand repeatedly.

Taehyung let out a soft sigh and quickly hugs her. “I’m sorry.”

Chorong bursts her tears in his embrace. “Don’t let me go, Taehyung. I don’t want be with someone else. I just want to be with you. Jin is my past, you are my present and gonna be my future. You’re everything to me.” She continues sobbing.

“Shh. Stop cry please, baby.” He wipes away her tears. “I’m sorry. I’m just thinking about Jin without thinking about your feelings.” He caresses her cheeks. “Now I know that you really love me.” He her long hair. “You are everything to me too, baby. I can’t replace you with someone else.”

“Please don’t leave me, Taehyung. I really need you by my side.” She nods her head many times.

“I will stay by your side.” He embraces her once again. “I love you so much. You can’t imagine how much I love you, baby. Now stop crying. I don’t want my future wife got swollen eyes on our wedding.” He laughing cheekily.

Chorong pulls away from his embrace and pouting her lips. “What if I got swollen eyes, you don’t want marry with me?”

He shaking his head jokingly and laughs. “I will get married with you even you got panda eyes”

“I will kick you if you run away on our wedding day.” She glare at him.

“Oh ma’am don’t glare at me like that. I’m scared.” He acts like he’s scared then giggling. “Now give me a sweet kiss.” He puckers his lips.

She pinching his arm then shaking her head. “No kisses for you.” She crosses her arms.

“If you don’t want to give me, I’ll take it by myself.” He smirks.

Ugh. She rolling her eyes annoyingly and quickly places a peck on his puckering lips. “Done.”

“Wow. That’s fast. I can’t feel it.” He pouting.

“Excuse me. Ugh alright.” She leans in and give a soft kisses on his lips.

He responds her kisses then smiling in victory. “YES! This is!” he laughs.

She is blushing while nibbling her lower lip. “Shut up.”

He laughing then looks at her while holding her hand. “I love you to the moon and the back.” He kisses the back of her hand. “Let’s go. I send you home.” He starts the car and send her home.

 

___________________________________________________________________________

 

Jin look at Chorong in her wedding dress. She looks so beautiful like an angel in that dress. She walks towards Jin and smile. “I am pretty right?” she turn around and chuckling.

“You’re not pretty but beautiful.” He nodding his head and raise his thumb.

Their relationships become closer after the incident. Jin realized that his twin love her more than he do. He starts to move on and look at Chorong as his sister in law and friend. Taehyung come and smile. “Hyung, I want take my wife now. Can I?”

“No you can’t.” he grabs her arm playfully and laughs. “Idiot, of course you can.” He hands him Chorong’s hand.

“Thank you, hyung.” He takes her hand and holds it tightly.

“Be happy you both and congratulations.” He smiles.

“Thank you, Jin.” She smiles and nods her head. “We will be happy.”

“CHORONG!” a girl comes to her and hugs her tightly.

Chorong startled then hugs her back. “Oh my God! Bomi, you’re here!” she keeps hugging her. Bomi is her best friend, but both of them lost contact. Now both of them met again.

“Omg thanks to Facebook! I saw your post on Facebook that you getting married today.” She smiling widely.

“I’m so happy that you came. By the way, meet my husband. Kim Taehyung and his twin, Kim Seokjin.”

Bomi bowing her head. “Nice to meet you both, twin.” She grinning cheekily. “Congrats to both of you.”

“This is Yoon Bomi, my super best friend.” She nods. “Jin, you can get know her if you want to.” She chuckling.

“Hey, Chorong.” Bomi nudging her arm shyly.

“If she wants, why not.” He giggling.

Taehyung fake a cough. “It’s time for us to greet the guests. But before that, let four of us take a photo.” He calls the cameraman and ask him to snap the photo of them. Bomi stands beside Chorong while Jin stands next to Taehyung.

“Today is a happy day!” Taehyung shouting and plant a soft kisses on Chorong’s forehead. “I love you, Park Chorong! Oops, Kim Chorong.”

“I love you more, Kim Taehyung my beloved husband!” she chuckling.

Bomi and Jin just clapping their hands, sometimes their arms touching to each other. And that made Bomi’s heart flutter same goes to Jin’s.

 

_________________________________________________________________________

 

THE END. (: 

 

( sorry if this story not suits with you. I will try improve my writing skills. )