❝manager #1❞

❅┊❝ e-rose❞ » new upcoming girlgroup. apply open; deadline on 28th!

 

 

` (       )

manager #1

 

 

 

A tall beautiful figure stands in front of the huge building of SM entertainment. Taking a deep breath before start walking toward the main door, she steals attention from few people. She wears a polka dot print blouse, a pair of black crepe- satin trousers pair with monotone cotton coat. She heads to the elevator and is lucky enough since there's no other in it. She does not really a fan of crowded places.

Once she reaches that particular level, she walks out confidently in her black peep toe pumps, not forgetting to draw attention from people. Few of them whispering to each other when seeing that unfamiliar figure in their level. For some, that lady look familiar, as if they had seen her a long time ago.For some, that lady might be the new manager for the new upcoming girl group.

The fair lady stops in front of the desk, more specifically the desk of CEO Kim Youngmin's secretary. "Excuse me miss, what is your name?" The girl in her 20s asked. "My name is Han Dokyung," the lady said calmly with her unchanged expression since the moment she entered the building. "Miss Han," the girl claps her hand in delight and smiles sweetly,"you can get inside now, you are so in time."

Han Dokyung was especially scouted by the SM CEO and willingly accepted one-third of the pay she was receiving in Singapore, to come back to Korea as the manger of E-rose. She was an acting lecturer in Sinagpore and before that she was a worker in SM. She is level-headed, speaks five different languages, and remains cool and calm under all circumstances. However, others are curious on what is her real feeling is. How is she when she is sad or genuinely happy?

 

 

 

CHOCO'S NOTE : Boom! Just wanna let you see how my writing style is and introducing our managernim! Manager Han is quite a frost queen right? What do you think about her? Your first impression? P/S: I'll be using Choi Jiwoo as her face claim.

 

 

credits to fallen angel