86400.

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

What do we mean by normal? Most people will think it means by approximately average in any psychological trait , as intelligence, personality, or emotional adjustment and free from any mental disorder . Most of them trust what they see and heard by their sense, media information ,and ofcourse that is certainly based on facts , logic and science and REAL. Sadly normal words not belong to kim taeyeon, the dark haired girl who claimed as the thing that people called abnormal, it doesn’t matter for taeyeon anyway since she could see what people shouldn’t  see, she could hear what people shouldn’t hear, she could do anything that people can’t do.

 

Most people will laugh when she said about future, they might call her crazy. Most people will be freaked out when she could tell them what were on their mind and they’ll be fainted if taeyeon could flew a book which is far from her reach just with her mind.


that’s why she thought that she had to keep her distance from the world, she’s afraid to see the future when it came to people are precious to her, she’s afraid if she couldn’t control the power of her mind and might hurt people.

 

 

She’s afraid of herself.

 

 

Foreword


 

“ what is the definition for a normal people in your opinion then?”

 

“there are no normal people. Because normal cannot be defined, there’s no way to explain them when it came to me, the world is better way, it’s just like when you’re the only sane person, you look like the only insane beside I will stick to being abnormal, makes life more interesting. What fun is there being normal and perfect?”




“grateful to be born this way, and meet someone like you. Now I realize why god had created this pair of eyes and ears for me, from now on I am willing to not close these eyes for 24 hours just to watch you and the saddest thing is 24 hours aren’t enough for me to be with you ”

 

“no no no you are normaller than me eh I mean you are the normalest person in my eyes eh I mean the most normal person in my life, eh wait what the hell am I talking about?” – 24.