1.

86400.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The black haired girl wiped the sweat from her forehead, her eyes squinting avoiding the dust that floating due to the many air pollution by large number of vehicle,  the hot weather made taeyeon release a sigh as she pulled up her sleeves and the head of hoodie so it can cover  her head from the sunlight then continue to walk among the crowd on the roads with the head down not daring to face them not because she was scared, taeyeon had its own reason.

Pair of earphone hanged on her neck and the loud sound can be heard from a far ,  even people around sure not good for her hearing, and again taeyeon had its own reason, they must know she love to hear a loud music than their complaint on their mind. The petite girl found it funny sometimes, but most of all she annoyed by it especially when all people start to cursed on something or taking about herself. She swear wants to shut them up.

Grabbing tight her backpack as the steps getting faster and she took a run to the familiar store at corner of street, The store looks very in demand and busy in the day, she could see a lot of buyers are willing to queue outside just for the sake of bindaetteok, She admitted that her grandma’s bindaetteok is the best in her life and it’s her favorite food beside ramyun though.

Her grandma run out a bindaetteok store since taeyeon was a little kid, She’s the one who taught her how to cook, how to manage the petite girl’s emotion feeling , and how to control her ‘gift’. Seeing a familiar black haired girl ran closer to her sight. The old lady’s lips curved into smile as she waved at her grandchild like she used to do.

 

*cling*

 

Taeyeon entered and greeted by view of some people in suit , students eating  , they talked ,giggling , and chatting. She took a glance at 2 young junior high school students who sat near to the glass, the first girl cheered the second girl for being rejected by her crush, she showed her smile and advice about how to handle those broken feelings as she rubbed her friend’s back that cried silently.

‘thank god I have a best friend like her in my life, it’s so relieved me at least she’s still on my side’ the second girl thought the back palm of her hand reach up to wipe the tears from her eyes as she smiled at the first girl. With a curious look plastered on her face, taeyeon stood up there arm crossed over her stomach leaning against the counter and overheard their conversation. She wondered if their friendship will be turned out beautiful and honest but then she chuckled when heard the mind of first girl said ‘
i wish you know that he's mine, you can’t get him like I did, no one can have him. I'm sorry but this is one of her way to have him I am going to separate both of you’

‘that’s the circle of friendship, getting stabbed on the back’ the black haired girl smile bitterly.  

 

“what’s so funny?” the employee behind her smile with chin rested on the palm, leaning to find what the black haired girl was staring at, she found it interesting when Taeyeon started chuckling to herself, talking to herself  even she can say something does not make sense for everyone,  she saw her yell at a a man to not let his kid running across the street even when the traffic  lights are green for pedestrians, however the man didn’t give any attention to taeyeon words and let his kid run to cross the street till a horrible incident happened in front of their eyes, a car that driven by a drunk moving fast on the road above ignored the traffic lights and keep it speed like an oncoming train , it hit the little boy who was holding a book that taeyeon gave to him. Those blue shirt covered by thick red blood flowed from the little boy. Taeyeon kneeled down as the vision of her eyes can be true, with tearing eyes she slowly put her hand to her trembling lips, she thought why couldn’t save her family? Yes the little boy is none other than her nephew, favourite nephew. The employee knew that was not the first time for taeyeon to see the odd scene like this, horrible incident happened to her mom before, and same thing the petite girl had warn her, tried to hold her mom’s hand but her mom refused to, because she’s scared of taeyeon  then  a bus came and hit the old woman that she considered as her mother.

 

From that day on, her own family scared of her and isolated her . Most of taeyeon’s time spent by sat on the bed , slept, eat, and school but she refused to talk and made friends. Taeyeon wondered would she ever find peace at her life?  what's ability to see someone's future was very bad for her? Whether it be a curse? But sure now she understand that she’s not supposed to see the death of human, ignore the vision that she got and let it be. But hell, she doesn’t want lose her grandma who accept her happily, and give her love. Then now she decide to see what she wants to, listen someone’s mind that she wants to and not gonna read or watch everyone’s future.

 

 

“what should I do to make you talk to me once kim taeyeon? Is it hard for you to answer me ? even say hi to me in the morning at the college when you accidently meet me?” the employee stared at the latter who was busy watching people’s activity. She groaned “ stop ignoring me.”

 

Taeyeon turned to face the employee who dyed her hair to be blonde, thick eyeliner around her eyes then took a glance at the name that planted on her uniform ‘Lee Chaerin’ .
‘So her name is Chaerin?’ she bit down on the inside of her cheek as she observed the blonde girl. Sure she often see her with bunch of her friends, she’s popular though, but the petite girl had no idea why chaerin spent her time to work as a employee in her grandma’s store when she had perfect looking and can be a model or whatever except employee.

Taeyeon’s breath caught in her chest, nothing to be found at this blonde girl she even can’t read her mind or the blonde girl had nothing in her mind exactly. So she just shrugged in respond while turn to looking for her grandma and spotted her smiling at the latter.
Chaerin’s brow furrowed “ I’m afraid I don’t understand what you mean with that shrug.”
Suddenly The old lady approached them , held her smile “you should back to your work not talking too much with my grandchild knowing her doesn’t talk too much” she said.
“I just asked her what’s so funny about those students, mrs.kim” chaerin mumbled under her breath and bow her head slightly apologizing as she went back to her  job.

‘aish this kid’ she hissed as she pat her head, then looked up to her grandchild who was busy stared at some people. The older woman didn’t even had an idea what’s exactly the baby faced girl thinking, she’s only knew that maybe she was read on the others mind again.
breaking her activity, The old lady poked her shoulder her lips turned into grin.

“what  is it grandma?” taeyeon asked politely  looking over her shoulder and c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter