Aigoo, SEVENTEEN.

Introducing the Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay, for the hundredth time, just to make sure-"

"For the last time, Miyoon-ah, it's alright. We don't have any recording today, and my hyungs are dying to meet you. They haven't seen you in days! - literally, Seungkwan started choking on his water when I mentioned you were coming."

I smiled at Hansol to show my gratefulness. It's not everyday you meet the upcoming group of Pledis Entertainment, SEVENTEEN. And I know what you're thinking. Yes. I'm with Choi Hansol. We met back when he was still a trainee - Okay, he's still a trainee now, but I meant when he wasn't aired on SEVENTEEN TV. My uncle works at Pledis, and sometimes I bring him his lunch. And, when I begged for more than a thousand times, he would sneak me in Pledis practice room to make me watch the boys.

I was scared at first, thinking that they will kick me out once they knew there was a female in the room watching them. But my uncle's wife is the dance instructor of SEVENTEEN, and she wasn't at all bothered when I flopped down on the floor, watching how these boys dance and work hard and stuff. And let me tell you. EXO, WINNER and GOT7 are all great groups. Two of them are rookies, and still they have the skills of a senior group.

And I think SEVENTEEN will have those skills as well. I mean, they already have three showcases, four seasons and fans. Lots of fans. We even have a forum called dorm17. We already have an unofficial fan name, SM17ES, and we already posted fanfictions and fanart about them. We have subbers to sub videos that international fans don't understand, and we also have a lot of people dedicated to making SEVENTEEN a well-known group.

For a group that hasn't debuted yet, isn't that a great feat? For me, that is. And boy was I right.

So, for the month I spent watching those boys dance, have fun, one of them finally approached me, asking my name. That boy is Choi Hansol. He was so small then. His brown, tousled hair very messy and quite wet because of sweat. His white shirt was completely drenched, but though I could sense how tired he was (practicing for 19 hours a day on a Saturday and Sunday), he still managed a bright smile that sent shivers down my spine.

I can tell, he was a runt back then. Playful, mischievous, the total troublemaker or class clown you see in the classroom. But as he grew, he changed. I watched them dance and train since their trainee days up till now, and trust me, they have changed a lot. They were not as playful, but more like EXO-playful. When witty words, comebacks and surprisingly new skills enveloped them. The biggest change for me, of course, was Choi Hansol. At the age of sixteen, he's already 175cm tall. I'm shorter than him (Ugh. More of a reason for him to tease me) by a mile. His hair grew, and though his hair changed a lot these two years (I hate the telephone hair he had), it went back to his usual style.

Side-swept bangs to the left and some of his locks sticking out to create a messy look. It swooned a lot of fangirls, and trust me, it swooned me too. I liked his hair now.

On Christmas Eve, December 2013, he asked me to be his girlfriend. We spent a lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter