Lunch Date

Kiss Kiss - Hyunjoong

Bright sunlight cast through the sheer white curtains as the cool breeze gently caught the curtains, pushing them away from the window, the refreshing air brushed against Hyunjoong’s exposed skin. His black lashes fluttered open revealing his dreamy chocolate eyes before he pushed himself up onto his elbow. Muscles tensing as he looked down at the most incredible woman that he had every met, his wife, you.

Leaning over you, he smiled at your soft face, gently highlighted by the morning sun, brushing his fingers against your skin, he tucked your hair gently behind your ear before he leaned down and placed a delicate kiss on your cheek.

"I love you, angel" He whispered pulling up the white cotton sheets higher on your shoulder he slowly moved off of the Queen sized bed.

Quietly walking out of the bedroom, he slowly shut the door behind him before he made his way to the kitchen. Looking through the fridge, he smiled as a beautiful breakfast came to his mind. Making you your favorite breakfast he gently hummed your wedding song that he performed just for you those few months ago.

The sweet smell of food made it’s way into the bedroom as you gently stirred under the warm covers. Rubbing your eyes, you looked into the spot beside you to see Hyunjoong not there. Sitting up in the bed, you looked around the room, nothing seemed out of the ordinary but you noticed that the door was slightly propped open.

Folding the covers down on themselves, you smiled and hopped off of the bed. Grabbing his white button down shirt, you lifted it over your shoulders and carefully guided the satin buttons through their slits. Walking to the door, you pulled it open while a the smell of food got stronger. Humming at the delicious meal that was cooking, you shuffled your feet as a yawn escaped your mouth.

Just before you reached the end of the hallway, you saw Hyunjoong in his beautiful white tank top and loose grey sweats setting down two plates on the table for two.

"Hyun, you didn’t have to do all of this" You gasped looking around and seeing the simple yet decorative flower that sat in a glass of water between the two breakfast plates.

"I wanted to" He admitted while pulling out a chair for you. Shaking your head at his cute antics, you pulled out his chair instead. Raising an eyebrow at you, he tilted his head cutely.

"Come sit down so I can sit on your lap" You explained knowing that asking you ‘what you were doing’ would be his next move. Smirking, he nodded and pushed in your vacant chair before sitting in his.

Pulling your plate beside his, he smiled while you sat on his lap and his arms wrapped around you.

"Enjoy your breakfast, love" He whispered softly, resting his head on your shoulder while you nodded. Picking up some of your food, you smiled and guided it to his mouth as you tapped his lips before he smiled and opened up. Leaving the food in his mouth, he closed his pink lips around it and smiled as you took a bite of the breakfast yourself.

"This is really good, yeobo" You nodded your head while you got another bite of your breakfast.

"Thank you" He kissed your cheek while his arms tightened around your waist. Looking over your outfit at your thin shirt, he smiled and kissed your cheek again before accepting another bite of food from you.

"So what are we doing today?" You asked when you both finished one plate and started on the next.

"Hmmmmm, nothing" Hyunjoong shrugged his shoulders as he tried to hide his little secret.

"Really? This doesn’t seem like nothing to me" You told him while you sipped some water.

"You’ll see after you get dressed for the day, jagi" He looked at you while taking in your beauty as he blushed and bit the bottom of his lip.

"Ah I see, my husband wants to surprise me" You chuckled, teasing him a little. "Arasso, I’ll go get dressed, but you better get dressed too"

"I will, but ladies first" He offered with a grin, loosening his grip on you, you smiled and nodded.

Finishing your breakfast, you took the plates over to the counter before walking back to the bedroom to get dressed for his surprise that he had planned for today. Slipping into a grey denim sundress that was strapless, you happily slid a heart shaped necklace that Hyunjoong gave you for good luck. Gathering your hair over one shoulder, you loosely braided your hair and tied it off with a hair tie then a cute white bow. Adding some light makeup, you finished off the outfit with some white heeled sneakers.

Once you were all ready, you glanced down at your wedding ring and got the same butterflies you did the day that he proposed and the day that you said ‘I Do’. Walking up to the door, you pulled the door open while your heels clicked against the wood floor.

Hyunjoong smiled as he turned to look at you, his thumbs sticking out of his light jeans that were slightly cut, his dark shirt showed off his beautiful skin while the the grey cotton hooded vest hung loosely over his black shirt.

"Ready to go, beautiful?" He asked with a gummy sweet smile on his face.

"Ready~" You cooed as he extended his hand towards you and you took it with a smile as he escorted you outside to a single bike, flowers were in the front basket as you gasped at the cute site.

"Is this part of the surprise?" You asked looking up at him, while squeezing his hand.

"Of course, this day is all about us" He smiled down at you.

"But our honeymoon is over" You pointed out.

"You don’t have to be on a honeymoon to surprise the person you love." Hyunjoong sweetly reasoned with you. Taking his hand out of yours, he smiled and mounted the bike as his smile invited you to take the seat behind him. Closing the front door behind you, you eased yourself onto the seat behind him.

Snaking your arms around him, you smiled as he pushed up the kickstand and pushed off.

"Is this your whole plan?" You asked him as he guided the bike out of your neighborhood.

"Nope, this is just step one" He glanced over his shoulder at you while you smiled and rested your head on his strong back as you tightened your grip around his stomach.

The bike traveled for hours through beautiful forest scenary to a beautiful park next to a slow moving river, the tall trees hung over the sidewalk as the sunlight gently filtered through the slightly moving leaves. Teens were happily playing Frisbee while the older couples were happily sitting together and feeding the birds and enjoying the lovely morning that unfolded before them.

Hyunjoong pedaled through the park and feeling the breeze in his hair, he finally found a quiet spot in the park. Slowing down the bike, he placed one foot on the ground as you unhooked your arms from him and hopped off the back of the bike.

Fixing your skirt, you looked around as you saw a shaded spot on the grass that overlooked a little dip in the river making the water fall down onto the rocks.

Pulling out the kickstand, Hyunjoong balanced the bike as he pulled the flowers from the basket on the front, taking out a small basket of food and a blanket, he walked over to you.

"Would you mind holding these for me?" He asked with a smile, holding out your favorite arrangement of flowers.

"It would be my pleasure" You smiled taking them from his full hands and smelling the beautiful perfume that they gave off.

Smiling to himself, he placed the basket of food down on the ground before he unfolded the blanket and carefully laid it on the grass beside the base of a large oak tree. Looking back over at you, you were in your own little world while you gazed down at the flowers that you were holding. A bright smile shined on his face as he walked over to you and wrapped his arm around your waist.

"Care to join me for a picnic in the park?" He asked you, finally coaxing your eyes upwards, you looked up and saw a blanket and the basket of food under the tree. Glancing over at Hyunjoong, you smiled and stole a kiss from his lips.

"I would love to" You nodded your head as the two of you walked over to the blanket, sitting down first Hyunjoong soon followed with a smile as he presented you with your lunch for the day.

Munching on the food, you smiled and laid down on the blanket. Resting your head on his thigh, he smiled down at you, his fingers gently played with the loose strands of hair that gently caught in the gentle breeze.

The warm sun kissed your skin as you crossed your legs at the ankles. Fluttering your eyes closed you enjoyed the peaceful moment with your husband, knowing that his little surprises were full of love just for you. Gently singing, he hummed your wedding song as his eyes gently moved over your beautiful face. Gliding his hand into yours, he rose up your left hand and kissed your ring as you smiled and spent the rest of the day with him in the sun.