Chapter 2: Be Mine

Be Mine

                                                                                                         ****

"Taemin-ah~ Wake up!" I grunted and rolled over in my full sized bed. Man~ who is that?

"Taeminnie~ Hyung is coming in!" With that the owner of the voice I new so well came barging in. I looked up from my pillow to see my now older hyung Minho. I can't believe its been eight years since I met him. He was wearing his school uniform and smiling down at me. I felt my face blush and I looked away. He filled out so much since then. Standing at 180 cm, fit athletic body, Shoulder length dyed brown hair with lighter highlights and gorgeous smile. I envy him so much that I practically hate seeing girls beg to go out with him. I'm jealous of him--or so I thought.

"Go away hyung~" I whined and rolled onto my face burying it in the pillow. I heard him sigh in annoyance.

"That's it" Before I knew what was happening I was lifted in the air on to his shoulder being dragged into the bathroom connected to my room.

"Hyung put me down! This is embarrassing. I'm 18 years old~" I was punching his back lightly. I wasn't mad, but annoyed that he can so easily lift me like I'm a doll baby. Its pride hurting.

"Then you should have listened to me the first time." He smack my asss and set me in the bathroom and I glared at him.

"Get ready, let's go. Kibum and Jonghyun hyung are waiting for us at school." He left while chuckling and I huffed and began to freshen up.

Soon we left to school; which was in walking distance. As we grew up, we learned we lived two blocks from each other and became even more closer; if that was possible. We arrived at school and saw our others close friends waiting for us.

                                                                                                                 ****

I walked a little behind Taeminnie; I couldn't help but notice everything about this boy. From the first day we met; I felt connected to him. He was mine to protect, I mine to have close by me--no one else. He grew up to be stunning, he has light brown hair that almost loooked mushroom like, his plump pink lips, gorgeous smile, and small but fit body. He was perfect in my eyes; I wanted to protect him always, but some always stood in the way.

"Hey guys!" I look to see Jonghyun hyung pat Taemin's head; making him scroll at him; to this very day Taeminnie hates being considered cute or adorable. I smiled and shook my head.

"Yo hyung" We high-fived and I did the same for Kibum. Taemin then began talking to Kibum more; For some reason I felt this pull in my stomach when Kibum pinched Taemin's cheek, but I pushed it away, but only for it to come back ten times more; she came.

"Oppa~" Taemin looked over and small softly.

"Na-eun-ah. Hi." She jumped over and clung to his arm and kissed his cheek. I felt my lip turn in disgust. I hated her; she clingy, nosy, overly cute; which is just face, and obessive. She always takes Taemin away from me. I stop myself and shook my thoughts away. Choi Minho get it together; why am I acting like this. I shoud be happy he has a girlfriend. Right? My questionwas left unanswered--when my name was called.

"Minho oppa~" I turn to see my girlfriend Sulli come my way. I gave her a small smiled and she kissed my cheek. For some reason I don't get the butterflies I should from her touches.

"Guys lets go--class is going to start." Kibum said and grabbed Jonghyun's hand dragging him away. I swear something is up with those two.

                                                                                                          ****

Days continued to pass and it was close to being Na-eun and I's three month anniversary. Truth is that I'm only dating her for my family; they kept pestering me to find a girl, so when she asked me out; I took it as a way out. Honestly she is very cute, but plain. She doesn't appeal to me in the least. Actually no girl does. Everytime I try to think of a female in a bathing suit or ; it does nothing. I don't get hard or even remotely atrracted.

One day though answered all my questions.

Flashback

It started out as a normal dream of me dancing alone in a empty dance studio; when a person came in and whispered in my ear, my name. I turned around to see my Minho hyung, he smiled at me and I felt my face flush and my heart began beating hard against my chest. He pushed me against the glass mirror. His breath on my face; I felt my legs quiver slightly.

"H-hyung, wh-what--" His lips shut me up. At first I fought against him, but then I melted into the kiss. My hands tugged at his hair and his hands wandered my body until they feel upon my , and he d them hard. It made me gasp and he shoved his tongue in my mouth. We began playing with each others tongues. Hand wandering and groping. He lifted me in the air using my as leverage; I wrapped my legs around his waist and grind my bulge against his making us gasp in pleasure. My head feel against the mirrors. He kissed and on my neck making me moan out.

"Ah hhyung, please~" He stopped and looked at me with a look I don't recognize. It made my chest tighten and I bit my lips nervously.

"Taeminnie, your mine; be mine." Before I could answer my alarm clock went off. I shot up in bed sweating and panting; I had a slight bulge in my pjs.

"W-what? What the hell?"

Flashback Ends

I'm in love with my hyung? I-I'm gay? Well that one is not really a suprise to myself since I'm not attracted to women in the slightest. But when did I fall for Minho hyung? Now that I think about it--I've always admired him and cared for him in a way a dongsaeng shouldn't, so I guess I've always loved him. But he would never love me that way. I mean he has a girlfriend and I know he is not gay. Being gay in Korea is not really talked about in public eye really. I sighed sadly. Why did it have to be my hyung? It can't even face him anymore. Everytime I see Sulli kiss him; I feel my temperature rise and I feel like ripping her lips off. She's not even that cute. Ughh! I'm becoming a woman.

What do I do?

I got! I reached for my phone and dialed the one person I needed most.

"Hyung! I need your help.

A little while later a knock came to my front door. I jump down the stairs and pulled the door open. Revealing Kibum hyung; I dragged him up stairs; he barely got a chance to greet my parents. Who was eyeing us weirdly.

"Yah! Lee Taemin, calm down man. My arm is going to fall off."  let him go and closed my door and locked it. I turned to him with big eyes and a frown.

"What's wrong" Did you lose your Ipod again?" I said with a smirk, but it dropped when tears fell from my eyes and I began crying like a baby. Which is rare since I barely ever cry infront of people.

"Y-Yah whats going on Taemin-ah?" He said shocked.

"I-I I'm in trouble hyung." I said quietly.

"Waeyo?" He patted my back softly as he listened.

"I-I'm in lo-love."

"That's a good thing; you finally feel for Na-eun?" I shook my head.

"Y-you love someone else? Who?" I sighed and kept quiet. Not sure how to tell him. I mean he might just walk out of my room and never speak to me again.

"Come on Tae Tae, you can tell me. I won't judge you for falling for another girl. You can't stop your heart." He said wisely. I looked up at him and wiped my face. He had a gentely smile and soft eyes.

"W-What if it's not a girl?" His face was confused.

"Huh? What do you mean not a girl--I mean who else could you fall--" His eyes widen and his mouth was agape.

"Y-Your gay Taemin?!" I quickly covered his mouth.

"Y-Yah! Shut up! My family will hear you, but I yes. I just figured it out." He sat there quietly with a normal face before he spoke again.

"I guess we aren't alone then." He said quietly. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"What?? We? Whose--we?" He looked at me for a moment and bit his lip as he contemplated if he was going to tell me.

"I--Jonghyun and I have been dating for a while now." My mouth feel open; really?!

"Really?! I mean i know you guys a touchy, but you've been that way since we were kids."

"I know, but I've had a crush on Jonghyun for a long time and I wasn't going to confessed, but one day he did it by accident. Anyway--whose this guy then?"

"Umm-minho hyung." I mutter lowly.

"Who??" I sighed and took a deep breath and looked away from him as I said it.

"Minho hyung" It was silent. I looked at him and he was grinning. I was so lost.

"I knew it! I knew, you had a thing for Minho. It was so obvious when you would glare daggers at Sulli and always make up a reason to take him with you to your dance practice. Even Jonghyun said things about Minho." I sat there stuck on stupid. I was obvious? Wait Minho??

"Wait a minute. What about Minho? Do you know something, hyung? Tell me!" I said quickly.

"Damn Tae, give me a second. Yes, it seems that maybe your love isn't one sided, but you have to find out on your own okay?" I nodded sadly.

"Don't worry; no matter what happens. I will alway be here for you Tae. Anneyong~" With that he left. I was think of what t do. I haven't talked to Minho in a while. He's probably mad at me. God, what am going to do?

                                                                                                         ****

Taemin hasn't talk to me in days and it's bothering me a lot. Did I do something wrong? God--why am I so caught up in his life? But I know the reason, but I can't seem to say it. It's like I'm waiting for something to happen in order to say it. I tried going out with Sulli, but it was boring and she has been real pushy about us having . Even though I should have been done something with her. I can't seem to make myself go that far. I feel wrong and disgusted just thinking of it. It's weird that I'm not even turn on by my own girlfriend of five months.

Though when I think of a Taemin without his shirt; I feel my body become hot and my blood begins to flow faster. It's crazy. I have no idea; whats wrong with me.

Just as I was questioning my self. My phone went off.

Taemin: Hyung--you busy?

Minho: No--whats up Taemin

Taemin: Are you mad at me?

Minho: No...Yes >.<

Taemin: Mianhae hyung--meet me at the park...I-I want to talk to you. It's important--don't be late. Anneyong!

I jump out of bed and grabbed my keys and locked up; since my parents are out. I headed to the nearby park me and Taemin hang out. It's little so nobody is barely there. I arrived there in a few minutes. Taemin was a on a swing lightly swinging. It was dark out, but the moon was bright. His face was so calm and glowing in the dim light. My heart was pumping hard. He heard my foot steps and turned to me. He smiled brightly, though he looks sad. Why? Is he hurt?!

"Taeminnie. What's wrong?" He smiled softly and walked over to me and pulled me into a hug. I was shocked at first, but hugged back. Nuzzling into his sweet scent.

"Mianhae hyung, I'm sorry I did talk to you in days; it's just something happened." I stepped back in arms length. I narrowed my eyes a little.

"What happen? Did some hurt you? Who? I'll kick there !" I said determinely. Taemin laughed shook his head no. I pouted; I was being serious.

"Don't pout hyung. No one did something to me. Its just I figured something out and it scared me, because I don't know how you will react." He looked away I saw tears well up in his pretty eyes. My hurt ached knowing something was bothering him. This feeling inside of me is driving my mind crazy. What does it mean?

"Taeminnie, I've known you for years, you can tell me anything. I will be here for you. Always." Taemin turned around with tears now flowing freely.

"Do you mean that hyung? Can you truly stand by me through anything? Because if I tell you this; you just might walk out my life and never look back at me. I will disgust you, I disgust myself feeling like this, but I can't help it. My hearts too much watching, I hate her; that should be my place not hers. I-I can't let go. But your going to go away--and she'll win. She can't win!" I was shock to say the least. Taemin never has outbursts like this. My heart is going crazy and my throat is running dry. I try to stop him, but kept going.

"I want you stay with me. I-I can't be like this anymore. Y-Your my hyung; you met me first and took care of me; please hyung don't leave me. I don't want to lose you!" He colapsed on the ground; I quickly went down to him. He was on his knees sobbing hard. My mind was going blank.

"Taeminnie, please--what wrong?? Don't you know I love you, I would never leave you all alone."

"Liar. You don't love me. Not like--like I love you." My heart officially stopped.

"W-What do you mean. Of course I l-love you Taeminnie, I--"

"NO! Stupid hyung! I love you! I'm so in love with you that I want to beat Sulli's everytime she touches you! You are mine! Your my hyung! But your going leave me now, right?!?" He really loves me? Like loves me-loves me. Instead of being disgusted. My heart exploded like fireworks. I guess being quiet made him more upset. He went to leave, but I pulled him closer to me. He fought me, but held him tigher. His hair covered his face; I used my hand to reveal his puffy eyes and pouting lips. Instead of talking; I leaned in and kissed his soft lips.

He gasp and pushed me away. He stood up and touched his lips. He looked at me with fear and confusion.

"W-Why did you kiss m-me?"

"Because thats what I do, I kiss the person I love. If your hurting so much; I kiss your problems away Taeminnie. Lee Taemin, I love you too. I know this will be hard to handle, because not everyone; maybe no one will except us, but I want to love you forever. Not Sulli. Be mine Taeminnie." I leaned in again kissed him; this time he responded. He pulled me closer. I could taste the banana milk on his lips.

"Hyung I-I don't want to lose you ever. I'll be yours." With that I kissed him again, but even more passionately. It felt like hours passed by just kissing him. It was amazing. That is until.

"Lee Taemin!" We jumped apart to see his parents getting out of their car. His mother pulled him by his hair to the car.

"Ah! Umma--let go!" She didn't listen and continued to walk. I went to them pulled her hands off him.

"Mrs. Lee--please listen, I'm sorry you guys had to find out like this, but please don't hurt him; please. I love him." She glared at me and went to me and slapped me. Hard.

"Umma!"

"Shut up Taemin! I knew something was up with yoy lately! So you think being a is okay?! You two will end this and never speak again do you understand me! I will not have not homo child; why could you be more like Taehyun?" She sneered. Mr. Lee just glared at me.

"Because I'm not TAEHYUN DAMN IT!" Taemin yelled at his mother. She and Mr. Lee were shocked at his out burst. For the first time Mr. Lee step in and slapped Taemin. Taemin held his face, but continued to glared at them.

"Don't you raise your voice at your mother! She is right; what you two were and are doing is completely wrong! I will not have any of it. Either end this or leave our home." He said. I knew this would happen. He should go home and we will figure it out later.

"Taemin--"

"Fine." I looked at him in surprise. he really is giving up that easily. After all this confessing?! Mr. and Mrs. Lee seem pleased. It made me sick.

"I knew you would understa--" Mrs. Lee was cut off by Taemin.

"I'll be home soon to pack my things." We all looked at him in shocked. This time more Mrs. Lee and Mr. Lee

"How-How dare you! You little inconsiderate; piece of--" Mr. Lee went to hit him again. But I grabbed his arm.

"Don't you dare lay another hand on him. You gave him a decision. He made it. Leave." I pushed his arm away.

"You never welcome back into our home, unless you change your ways." Taemin looked at his mother and went up to her with tears falling. Mrs. Lee looked away. I could tell she still felt for her son. He is her child.

"Then this is goodbye mother." With a kiss on her forehead; Taemin turned around and grabbed my hand. We walked away.

                                                                                                           ****

It's been a couple weeks since my parents and I have spoken. We have been living with our other friend Onew, because his parents left him the house since they moved to a different city as he stay for college. He understood us completely and let us in with open arms. Minho's parents were no better. He confessed to them alone and his dad and brother kicked his , before literally throwing him out. His mother was not some bad, but she was not happy; she gave him his bank account with all his savings. Then closed the door on him.

My brother still talks to me a little; even though his still little uncomfortable with his baby brother being gay. Kibum hyung and Jonghyun hyung have been there for us as well. They even told Minho about them. He said he wasn't shock, since he kind of figured it out. The other part was breaking up with our girlfriends. Na-eun wasn't so bad, but she is pissed off. Sulli spazzed out, but doesn't speak to Minho at all. Which is pefect for me.

We also decided to keep it a secret in school and continue looking like best friends. It was better that way. Jonghyun and Kibum hyung agreed as well. Teenagers are not friendly to these things really.

I can't believe just like that Minho hyung is mine. And mine alone.

Three Years Later

It was a quiet day today. We dont have no more school until September. Minho hyung left real quick for some reason. I pouted since its or anniversary today and he didn't even remember; though I forget at times as well. We moved into our own place last year. After saving up from work. My parents have yet to talk to me; though my brother keeps in touch and says umma ask how I am and vice versa. Minho's mom has come around a little and sends cards on birthdays and gifts on holidays. He does the same.

Key hyung (he gave himself a nickname) and Jonghyun hyung are gone for the weekend. I think Jonghyun is going to pop the question. Onew hyung is preparing for his own wedding with his long time girlfriend Luna. So I have no one to hang with. I'm going to kick my boyfriends . Just then the door opened.

"Babe~ I'm back" I got up and walk to the door. I glared at him.

"What? Aww babe~ What did I do now?" He pouted. Something he does to get out of trouble. I rolled my eyes walked to our bed room.

"Don't be mad Taeminnie. I have a present for you." I turned around as he walked in and closed the door. I tried to act mad, but my voice gave it away.

"What is it?!" He chuckled and handed me a small box. I sat on the bed and opened it. Inside was a circle silver pendant engraved with "I Am Yours; As You Are Mine" I smiled and jumped up and kissed him hard. I pushed him onto the bed and straddled him.

"Forever hyung. I will never let you go. You are mine. Now let me show how much I love you." I smirked as I pulled his shirt off. He smirked as well crashing our lips together.

"Never let me go hyung"

"Never Taeminnie."

"Never"

 

I hope you guys love this short two shot ^^ I want to add for this but it did not fit anywhere. So if you guys want a one shot or you want me to make a quick one from thisstory; just let me know. Just comment and I will make one up for you :D

Love Kori<3