Chapter two - I love you

Just like falling asleep, I fell in love with you

“One, two, three. Come and get it, GOT7!” The boys said simultaneously. You left the studio behind JB, Junior and Jackson. Mark and the three youngest followed you closely backstage. Right after you left the studio, you felt a pair of strong hands pushing you towards the waiting room and to the wall. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________


“What are you doing here? How did you get here? I thought you were in Japan studying! Is it really you?” Mark looked at you with so many emotions in his eyes, his hands wandered your body only to see if it really was you and not a hologram. He couldn’t believe you were here with him.

“One question at a time, please.” You jokingly said. “I’m here to celebrate your birthday, I brought food! And I got here by plane, isn’t that how you usually do?” By mentioning the word ‘food’ you got the maknaes’ attention.

“Noona, you brought us food?” Yugyeom and Bambam said in a choir.

“Yah, how many times do I have to tell you? You don’t need to call me noona!” You laughed and pointed in the direction were you left the food. “It’s over there.” The members scampered away leaving you alone with Mark again, still with your back against the wall. You felt his gaze and once again, turned your attention to him. His red hair looked like he had just woken up from a long night’s sleep, but honestly it worked very well for him. He wore black pants, a black and red checkered shirt with a black sweater over it. Around his neck a necklace with a ring hanging from it was placed. You remembered the story about him receiving it from his dad before he went to Korea all those years ago. As for other accessories he wore the watch you gave him for your departure.  You found it adorable that he still wears it and treasures it so much. Wow, he looks so good. You almost said it out loud and by the thought of having such a hot guy as your boyfriend made you blush.

“What are you thinking about making you blush so hard? Is my girl being naughty?” Mark smirked as you playfully hit him in the chest.

“No babe, stop thinking so highly of yourself.” You pouted. He laughed and to your surprise, he picked you up from the floor and spun around a few times. After he had put you down in a chair in the middle of the room, he kissed your cheek saying that he had to get ready for leaving. Suddenly you were left alone as you watched him run away to get his stuff and thank the staff for their help. After a good long five minutes you were left in thoughts and something – or rather someone – poked your sides making you squeal. You turned around and found JB’s smiling face a few centimeters from yours. He smiled and your glare followed him when he walked and stood in front of you.

“It’s finally over, huh! I was so close to ruining the surprise so many times, you have no idea.” JB said ignoring your glares and muttering of a few swearwords at him.

“I’m actually surprised that you managed to keep your big mouth shut. No but seriously, thank you JB, I would never been able to do this without your help.” You honestly told him and gave him a quick hug.

“What am I seeing, my girlfriend cheating on me with my friend who by the way went behind my back and didn’t tell me about my girlfriend coming here?” Mark gasped and when he saw yours and JB’s chocked faces he laughed. “Guys, I’m just kidding. ____, I’m ready now. Manager hyung told me that you are renting an apartment, so we could take a car by ourselves back since he figured that we would want to be alone tonight.” JB wiggled his eyebrows at you two and Mark glared at him. You nodded and quickly went to his side slipping your hand into his and interlaced your fingers with his. You walked out from the building hand in hand, even when you were harassed by a few saseangs who were waiting outside he held your hand tightly. They screamed ugly things about you and one fan even tried to hit you. “There’s that who took Mark oppa from us, get her!” She screamed as she was running to the place where you and Mark were. Mark pushed you behind his back and shielded you with his body, but it wasn’t needed since the staff was already there dragging the girl away. Mark turned around and looked down at you.

“Are you okay?” You nodded and he took your hand again and gently dragged you into the car waiting for the two of you.

Mark seemed like he couldn’t take his hands off of you, during the whole ride in the car he either had his arms around you or held your hands. You didn’t complain about it though, you had missed being in his strong arms just as much he had missed having his arms around your body. You leaned on his chest and every now and then you could feel him giving you small pecks on your head. It made you all warm and fuzzy inside. You let out a giggle along with a smile and turned your head so that you could snuggle into his chest. He patted your hair lightly and put his head on top of yours. The both of you stayed like that for the rest of the drive to the dorm. Even without talking you could understand each other. 'I’ve missed you so much.' 'I’ve missed you too.' Suddenly the car came to stop and you unwillingly looked up from Mark’s chest only to realize that you were in front of the building. Ah, too soon. I wanted to stay like that forever! You thought to yourself as you got out of the car in a not so smooth way. You hit your head on the car’s ceiling and Mark laughed at your clumsiness. You gave him a glare which could have brought the dead back to life and immediately sent them back to the grave again.  He ignored you and thanked the chauffer instead, then took your hand to run up to the apartment.

 The ride in the elevator seemed to take an eternity and this time Mark really couldn’t stay away from you. His hands were all over your body and his soft lips rarely left yours. He took your lower lip between his teeth and bit your lip lightly, causing you to moan and you could feel him smirking into the kiss. Just as he slid his tongue into your mouth the elevator stopped at your level. He grunted as he unwillingly left your lips and pushed you quickly out of the elevator and in to the apartment. He slammed the door shut and once again returned to your lips. He pushed you up against a wall while he kissed you hungrily. His lips went to your neck where he placed a trail of kisses until he reached your collarbone where he left small hickeys all over it. He rolled his hips against yours while looking in your eyes and you let out a small moan. He smirked and soon his lips crashed against yours again. He lifted you up bridal style with your lips still connected and your tongues in a swirling dance. He carried you into the bedroom and put you down on the bed. He lay on top of you and now he wasn’t as aggressive as before. He planted sweet kisses on your temple, forehead, nose, cheek and lastly a gentle kiss on your lips. He leaned on his arms and looked straight into your eyes while smiling. You love his perfect smile which made your knees go weak, his eyes who always seemed to be able to figure out when something is bothering you, his cute laugh which could turn a bad day into a good one. All the little things he do, like trying to comfort you when you wake up in the middle of the night due to a nightmare or buying pads and taking care of you when you are on your period, you love all those things about him.

“Thank you for being here with me.” He whispered with a husky voice which made shivers go down your spine.

“I’m sorry I couldn’t get you anything better, but the plane tickets were kind of expensive so yeah.” You replied and placed your arms around his neck.

“Are you kidding? This is the best you could have got me. All I wished for was the person I love the most in the world to be by my side.” He let his body rest on top of yours and his head rested in the crook of your neck. “____, I love you.” He whispered into your ear for the first time and gave you a deep passionate kiss. Before you realized it he had pulled away from the kiss and stared at you. He took his hand and your cheek. Your body was stiff and your whole mind was blank. He loves me.

“I’m sorry if it was too soon… but I really do love you a-and I… I want you to know t-that.” Mark became really shy all of a sudden and stumbled a little bit on his words. After hearing this your body finally relaxed and you started to chuckle. He looked at you with a weird and almost hurt face, his cheeks were now in a pink shade and he quickly turned his head away in embarrassment.

“Babo, I love you too. I’m sorry for laughing, but you were just too cute.” You put your fingers on his cheek and turned his head back to you. The face he was showing earlier was now replaced with a big smile. You pecked his forehead and then pushed his body off of you. You scotched closer to the wall so that he could properly lie down besides you. Facing each other you stared into his eyes and for the thousandth time gave him a smile and then shut your eyes. You felt so tired after a hectic day, but you still had some troubles believing that you actually were with Mark. When Mark noticed how tired you were he dragged your body closer to his and placed an arm around you. You snuggled your head into his warm chest and slowly drifted off to sleep.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ahhhhh second chapter! ;A;

Thank you friends for your nice comments and wow, I got 8 subscribers after the first chapter! I hope you liked this chapter, the next two chapters will be flashbacks of how our lovely couple met and formed a relationship! So look forward to that~

I'll be going on a ski trip on Sunday and I'll be gone for a week, I'll have internet over there so I'll try to write something for you guys!