Explaination

Wait And Bleed

Morning come and Yumi was awoken by loud shout's and banging. Her head shot up and she was on her feet in second's. Thankful for her advanced hearing, She ran at an inhumane pace to were the shouting was coming from. Only to stop at the sight in front of her. Jin, J-Hope, Rap Mon and Taehyung were all searching around Taehyung's room, All looking panicked.

"Ummm.... Guys? What are you doing?" The boy's all paused what they were doing. Jin who was looking under the bed hit his head on the bedframe. Taehyung who was looking about in the bathroom slipped over. Rap Mon who was flinging clothe's out he closest hit his head on the door and J-Hope tripped over the clothing. Yumi slapped her hand to . Trying to surpress the laughter, But of course it came. She let out high giggle's while holding her side's.

The boy's all stood up and watched as their Noona laughed her heart out. She laughed so much she fell to the floor. The boy's ended up laughing with her, That's until three every tired looking boy's showed up. The boy's and Yumi calmed down and Jin helped Yumi stand.

"Hate to ruin your lovely moment." Suga started.

"But we would like to know..." Jimin continued.

"What happened while you were missing." Jungkook finished. Everyone instantly caugh the look of pain flash across Yumi's face. Just as Rap Mon was about to protest, Yumi just nodded and lowered her head.

"I guess... But I don't remember most of it... And I have a reason for that too..." Yumi walked toward's the three and followed them to the livingroom area, Everyone else folowing behind.

Once they were all seated, Yumi choosing to sit on her own, They all sat and waited as Yumi collected herself. With a Long, Heavy sigh, Yumi looked up and smiled sadly.

"I don't remember much from when I was first there... I know I was experimented on... Up until about a year ago they were injecting me with things... I have no idea what it was, But it advanced my sight, my hearing, my taste, my touch and my smell... It was horrible, You have no idea what it's like to  to taste, Smell, Feel, See yourself like that... All multiplied... a simple stab of a knife... It hurt's right?" They all nod. "Well imagian that pain intensified... tenfold." Yumi watvhed as the boy's all shuddered. She looked at Taehyung who was close to tears already.

"That's not all... At the begining of this year... They started injecting more thing's into me... This time I also gained Extreme strength and speed... Not only that, But I heal 10 time's faster than a normal human... They experimented every time they injected it. I was stabbed over and over, Shot, electricuted, set on fire, tortured, Beaten.... ... "She whispered the last bit, But everyone heard, Taehyung broke down into tear's almost instantly, A Crying Jin holding Taehyung to his chest.

"Funny thing is, I can't die... All that they put in me.... Whenever my heart stop's, The stuff they put in me, It bring's me back... I mean, I was shot in the head, The heart, Everything.... But Here I am... Still alive... You don't know how many time's I tired killing myself, Only to find out that i can't die. That I had to live this horrible dream." Yumi sighed, Pulling her leg's up to her chest, Resting her chin on her knee's. "The only thing that brought sense back into me was seeing you guy's again... The day you found me, I escaped. I gathered all my strength... Which seem's to be getting stronger even now... And I pulled those chain's off the wall infront of the person who was about to beat me... I swung the chain and it lodged in the side of his head... The normal me? She died the day I was taken away from my family... The me now? I don't know what I am... I feel like some sort of.... Walking time bomb..." Yumi sighed and ran a hand through her hair, Her eye's looking dead, unlike the laughing girl they saw only minute's ago.

The boy's all sat in silence, Even Suga, Jimin and Jungkook were having a hard time stopping themselves from crying.

"Ah... There is one thing I remember clearly... One thing... I will never ever forgive if it's true... " Everyone looked at Yumi. "I was signed up for this to happen.... I overheard the man behind all this... He said something along the line's of... 'Her own parent's signed her up for this... What monster's they are.... But they have only gone and created their a monster of thier own...'" Yumi laughed slightly and shook her head. After that the room fell silent. No one made a move. It was like they were all to busy getting their head's around the information they had just been given. Silently, Yumi stood up, bowed her head slightly before heading to Taehyung's room and diving in under the still warm cover's. Without realizing it, She had cried herself to sleep.