Noona?

Wait And Bleed

BTS were having one of those rear night's were they had the urge to fight. As they head towards the fight club's, Jin stop's causing everyone to look at him.

"Hyung? What's wrong?!" V asked as he walk's to his brother's side.

"Nothing... Just Thought I heard Noona calling me... Silly... Right?"

"Nah... It's ok, I thought I heard her call all four of us!" Namjoon spoke as he pointed to himself, Jin, V and J-Hope. The four of them sighed and continued walking. The hyped up mood now completely gone.

Silently, the 7 male's continue walking. Only Jimin and Jungkook exchanging a few word's every now and then. It was then that it happened. They knew it wasnt a dream.

"SEOKJIN!" A female voice screamed out, they all turned around in time to watch a half chained, Bloody Girl falling to the floor. Jin and V were the first to run over.

"Oh god... H-Hyung... " V began tearing up as Jin lifted the girl's head into his lap. Rap Mon and J-Hope were the next two to come over. They gasped at the horrible sight in front of them.

"Noona?" Jin mumbled as he brushed the hair out of her face. What a way to show up. "Noona... Wake up..." Jin mumbled. V on the other hand was taking her hand into his lap. The chain's being so heavy he struggled slightly. With the help of all the boy's. That's right all the boy's they managed to get her back to the hideout. Back into a lit room. Something they wished they didnt do. In the light she looked worse.

"Damn... These chain's wont be coming off any time soon..." J-Hope mumbled as he tried sawing them off.

"We will have to wait... We need to stitch her up first... And-" Jin stopped and watched as the blakc and swollen eye start's going back to normal. Everyone step's back away from her body.  Just what was happening?

 

- An hour Later-

 

Yumi groaned slightly as she opened her eye's, coughing slightly, her hand's flew up to her chest in pain. Rolling onto her side she coughed a bit more. Not noticing the 7 pair's of eye's watching her. Looking about the room, She noticed she was chained to a metal surface.

"They got me again..." She groaned and pushed herself up on to her feet. Her arm's chained at waist height. "It's slightly different here.... More like... A Basement?" She mumbled, Rolling her head she waited for her neck to crack before sighing in relief. It was then she remembered hitting her head on the pavement.

"Huh... Seokjin and Taehyung... There was Namjoon and Hoseok too..." She frowned, tear's forming in her eyes. "I thought i would see them again...." Sinking to her knee's she brought her hands to her face's as she cried out. Suddenly the door opened. Yumi halted her crying and secretly wiped her tear's. She couldnt show emotion's to them. Not now.

"Noona...?" Yumi frowned slightly. That sounded so much like... Her eyes widened and she looked up. There in front of her was Rap Mon. Once again she burst into tears.

"Namjoon... Your ok? What about Hoseok? Seokjin? Taaehyung? Your all ok, right?" Yumi whimpered. Rap Mon sighed and walked over. No matter what the other's thought her couldnt do this. His order's over-rode their's anyway. He was the Leader afterall. Stopping in front of Yumi he bent down and brought the crying elder into his arms.

Yumi buried her face in Rap Mon's Chest, Crying her heart out.