The one in white

Man and Love

 

Hello guys! I'm back with "Man and Love" starring our one and only Lee Donghae.

This should've been a HaeFany story but then, there is a sudden turn of events and KhunFany was born :3.

Please don't be confuse of Aiden Lee and Donghae Lee because they're the same character. Aiden was Hae's english name. So yeah let's start reading :)

-------------------

 

Aiden's POV

 

My heart's beating fast soon as I step out of the car. Do I look good? Why am I sweating like hell?

 

"Sir, this way please" a man gestured I followed him obediently

"Is she here?" I whispered to him.

"Not yet, sir, " he answered politely. "You may sit here while waiting for the ceremony to start"

I seated next to HyukJae.

 "Relax bro, she'll be here in no time" HyukJae comforted.

"We'll start in 5 minutes" The man announced.

"Damn, where is she?" I murmured. I stood impatiently. 

"She'll be here." My mom comforted as she held my hands. "Don't worry".

The wedding song started, causing my heart to stop for a second. My mother had her final check on my coat, making sure that everything perfect.

The man came back and guide us to our places. Hyuk Jae taps my shoulder and give me a huge gummy smile.

It's been a while since the wedding song started. Where is she?? Did she change her mind?

The door of the church opened and my whole world stopped immediately. There she is, my bride.

 

*flashback*

 

"Yumi Bae" the teacher called.

 

New student?? I turn my head and check the new girl in school.

 

She slowly raised her hand and keep her head low, "Here".

 

The teacher proceeds to her roll call. I keep on staring on this shy little girl. Having her long hair and fringe that covers almost half of her face, I found her mysterious. I found her attractive.

 

*end of flashback*

 

My whole world came into slow motion. My outstanding bride walking down the isle, to meet me, her groom.

 

*flashback*

"Hey! I got something for you" I said to my new found friend, Yumi.

"Mwo? (what?)" She answered, head bowed.

"ta-da" I shake the plastic bag in front of her. 

"Jogyo mwojyo? (What's this?)"

 

I opened the packaging for her knowing that she'll refuse to open it herself. I gently brush the fringe part of her hair with my hand and gather it to the one side of her hair. I secure my masterpiece with the clip that I bought.

"I even asked the saleslady to show me how to use it." I said proudly, I tilt her chin up to have a good view. "Areumdaun (beautiful)"

"Yah!" She take the clip off her hair, hit my arm and made an angry (but cute) face. "Are you making fun of me again?!"

"Yah!! How dare you ruin my masterpiece!!" She gave the clip back to me.

"Mian (sorry), just put it back. Don't be angry. And stop makig fun of me." she said.

"I'm not making fun of you, you do really look good wih your hair like this. I can see your face more." I gave her a shy smile.

 

*end of flashback*

 

Damn, Im the luckiest man on earth!

Seeing this girl in white walking towards me made my eyes sting.

*flashback*

The fireworks lighted the sky.

"Whoa~" She sounds very amazed. "Fireworks are getting better every year."

"I think of that too" It's our 3rd time of celebrating new year together. But this time I want it to be different. To be extraordinary.

After the fireworks display we sat in their garden. Yes, i'm celebrating new year with her family.

I hold her hand.

 

"Yumi."

"Yup?" she answered, without looking at me

I place the cold ring in her warm palm. It gets her attention and turn her head to see the ring in her palm.

"I'd be so blessed to have you. I want to keep you to eternity." I said.

She smiled, held her hand in front of me. "I'd be the one in white"

I bit my lips and smile, too happy to control my feelings. I finally put the ring on her finger and hug her.

 

"Thank you."

 

"Don't thank me. Love me."

 

*end of flashback*

Her father held her hand and gave it mo me. My tears fell down as I feel her hand in mine. Her father gave my shoulder a tap.

"Take care of my princess" her father said. I just nod, smiling, with tears running down.

I kiss the back of her hands before we walk to the altar

"I thought you'll never come" I whispered.

"I got stuck on the traffic. I hope you don't worry that much"

"But you made it, you're here."

"I told you, I'd be the one in white" She said giving me a huge smile behind her veil.