First night

Man and Love

"Had a nice shower?" Aiden asked.

"Yeah~" Yumi smiled as she walked out of their bathroom.

"You better take a shower now." she tugged her bath robe closely to her body.

Aiden walks towards her and kissed her forehead.

"Its really nice to think that I can call you my wife now." he whispered to her ears.

"Hmm~ you'd better take a bath now baby"

Aiden pouts.

"Mind me watching you wear your clothes?" He asked playfully.

"Mind me wearing my clothes privately?" She answered playfully.

"You'd better give me a good floor show someday." he said and laugh and take a bath.

 

Yumi is on her usual shirt and shorts when Aiden went out from his shower.

He climb to her side and hugged her.

"First night together." He whispered.

"So proud that we fought the urge to sleep together?" She said. mocking him.

"I've been waiting for this in my entire life". He kissed her lips. "Turn around" He ordered. Yumi turned, her back touching his chest. He hugged her from behind.

"Although I'm so embarrass, I think I should ask you. What will we do? I mean, it's our first night together, and~" 

 

"Shhh~ we're not doing anything. I understand that you're not ready. Just close your eyes and have a rest"

 

"Okay. Let's take a rest." She placed her hands at the back of his, that was back hugging her.

 

He pressed his lips at the back of her head, "Goodnight baby."

 

A/N sorry for a short chap