Chapter 4 The Meet Up

It's You All Along
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Wait, I can go all by myself okay? You’re dragging me fast. You go in first, I’ll follow” Jessica said while frowning. And now pouting, how cute of my best friend ^^

 

“Okay then. I’ll look for a vacant table. Just wait here.” I started searching for seats but I can’t find anything. It looks like we have to go somewhere else. That’s when I heard a super loud dolphin scream. I already know ‘who’ it came from.

 

-_-

   

Jessica’s POV

“Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!” Now I think I am going to faint.

 

“Aissssssssshhhhhhhhh! Eeeeeehkkkkkkkk. Can you please get that away from me?!” I said to the girl approaching near me with her head down who’s holding millions and billions of cucumber in her hands. OMG she’s eating it too.

 

OMG OMG the smell. I can smell it from here. I’ve got to get this girl and make her pay!

 

 

Yuri’s POV

“Hey midget! I think your boyfriend is not coming. Let’s just go home.” It’s been a while since midget Taengoo and I were waiting here in the restaurant near Incheon International Airport. I’m here to be their chaperone as usual. Aisssh,,, I’m such a good friend^^

 

“We are here for only 5 minutes and you already wanted to go home? Yul, keep your patience please” she gave me her puppy eye look. Geez, like it would give any difference.

 

“Taengoo, okay let’s wait here but can you please order now for food? Even just for me? I’m really starving here.” I said to her, I really am starving since we left home. It’s just that this midget wants to make some order once Soohyun, her boyfriend is here.

 

“Okay okay, here. Buy some” she gave me some money.

 

I was about to stand up to get some food because this restaurant is self-service when I saw 2 girls entered the restaurant. There was a beautiful girl in front and a blonde?

Blonde girl? Yeah a blonde girl behind. She was like… yeah… she looks scary. I hope the other girl is doing well with that blonde being with her.

Aish, I really am starving…

 

“Yah Taengoo, do you still have cucumbers left there?” I asked Taeyeon who’s by now is looking to those girls too. I think she didn’t hear me.

 

“YAH!” I screamed to her, now I got her attention. Psssh this midget.

 

“What? I thought you would buy some food? Why cucumbers then?” I just gave her a just-give-it-to-me-look and there she handed me a cucumber. Cucumber can ease my stomach from growling anyway. So then I stood up and I was near the counter when ‘something’ had just scream.

 

“Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!”

Yikes! What was that? Did I hurt something down here?

At first I thought it was a dolphin because it’s really sounds alike but I thought how could something like that get in here? Oh so maybe it’s a puppy? Yeah right, it could be a puppy. So I must look down to find it.

 

“Aissssssssshhhhhhhhh! Eeeeeehkkkkkkkk.” There it was, I heard it again? But where could that puppy be? I’ve looked down anywhere but there’s nothing down here.

 

“Can you please get that away from me?!” OMO the puppy can talk?! OMFG. As I turned my head up, I saw the blonde-with-the-scary-face-girl looking so angry at me. Am I the one who’s she pointing at?

 

“You!” she said that, and she is really pointing at me.

 

“Y-yeah?” I said, OMG why am I stuttering? She really looks scary.

 

“Could you just get rid of that thing?” what thing is she talking about? And why is she covering her nose. I am not smelly, oh maybe she’s referring to this cucumber?

Oh I get it, she wants this then? Why can’t she just buy some? Aissh

 

“Okay, you can have thi-” I was about to give her my ‘food’ when she screamed.

 

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” oh holy mother of Jesus, is she some kind of a dolphin? Were those sounds earlier come from her too? The sound is getting on my eardrum and it hurts. Now everyone’s eyes are on us. This is humiliating, standing in front of this scandalous girl.

 

Then just suddenly, the girl with her a while ago made her stop from screaming.

 

“YAH Jessica~ah, what the hell?” the girl with smiling eyes said while patting the doplhin’s blonde girl’s back.

 

And just then, Taengoo came into the picture.

“Yul~eeh, what’s happening?” Taeyeon asked me while looking at me and with those girls. Well, I don’t know too. What’s wrong with this blondie girl anyway?

 

“You tanned girl! You’re gonna pay for this!” is she referring to me? After she said that, she held me in the hand and dragged me outside the restaurant.

 

T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter