Chapter 2 Tiffany's Past

It's You All Along
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

Wow Jessica didn’t follow me for a punch. I’m lucky she’s just too lazy. *Eye smile*

So now, what am I going to do down here? Psssssh might as well go back upstairs. I found Jessica now lying on the bed. I bet she’s sleeping now, and I’m right. What a sleepyhead, she even slept in my bathroom last night.

Just out of nowhere, my phone rang. It was my old phone, I haven’t use it since the incident in Korea. (You actually think it’s amazing right? Still on for 4 years, well the author of the story has her ways XD)

 

I just stared at my phone and decided to pick it up. And on the screen, it say’s Chen is calling…

 

 

 AGAIN.

 

I don’t think I have to answer this. May be if I still have the feelings intact of me 4 years ago, I would have answered it with its first ring. But I really have moved on. Thank God I have moved on, it was a very devastating part of my life then, I almost killed myself. It was just funny that right now, I can’t imagine I was capable of that. I even traumatized my best friend Jess for that.

 

And then the phone stopped on ringing.

 

I looked at Jessica now as I put down the phone and place it on my luggage. She’s still sleeping. Well, I still have 2 hours left before my flight. I would just rest with my best friend.

As I lie down, the memories of me way back in Korea just flow on my mind.



*Flasback*

“Chen, what are you doing here? It’s 2 PM. You still have your work right?” I was surprised to see him at our apartment’s door this afternoon. But still, I was happy I see him. I hugged him tight and kissed him on the lips. But there was just something different, though he kissed back but there’s something wrong.

 

“What’s wrong babe?” I asked him though I feel my heart beating really fast like there’s just something bad to happen.

 

“Babe… you know how much I love you right?” he asked me as his tears fell down.

 

“Of course babe. Why are you asking me like that? You know you are my life and I would never live without you babe.” I answered him with much honesty in my eyes as I wiped his tears away. I just know there’s something weird.

 

“I know babe, I know, I love you very very much that I would never want to let you go.” He kissed my lips passionately and I kissed back. We went inside and now my arms are wrapped in his neck while his’ are now on my waist.  I stopped him as I felt that it might lead us to something that is not bound to happen.

 

“Babe stop. We have talk about this right? We’ll do this thing once we’re married.” He stopped and I can see in his eyes that he was sorry. I just really love this man, I think. He means to me everything. And I pecked a kiss on his cheek.

 

“Babe, let’s get out of here. We can live in another country, in US If you like. And there, we could have our own family, our 3 children. We can get married there and we will start our new life just like what we have promised and dreamed of. Babe, pls pls pls. I love you so much that it’s making me crazy you would leave me. Please Fany~ah, let’s make our wishes come true. Our dreams Fany~ah, I love you so much.” He said those words to me without even breathing. And he’s still crying. Hearing those from him makes me say yes and just go wherever he wanted us to go. But…

 

“Chen, we’re still young for that. You’re just 22 and babe, I’m still studying. I just can’t, we have talked about this right? Once I reached 25, we’ll do whatever we want. But it’s just not now…”

 

“Fany~ah, I don’t want you to leave. Please don’t leave me. Fany~ah, you’re everything to me please do not leave me. ”

 

“Who sai-” he kissed me on the lips that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter