The Truth

My Other Half

After he said that, I was back to the real world and blinked my eyes continuously. “No no, don’t get me wrong. I’m just speechless. I mean, I’ve been keeping my feeling towards you to myself for a long time already”, I blushed slightly. “If I know you feel the same way, I would’ve tell you a long time ago”, I smiled. “The truth is, I’ve been liking you ever since we met each other. I feel different when I’m with you. I feel myself full with happiness when you’re around. It’s like you complete my world and my heart. I thought it was just me being ridiculous but every single day we spent time together, my feeling towards you gets stronger. Like I have a connection with and need to be with you wherever and whenever. I wanted confess to you a long time ago but I’m worried you won’t feel the same and rejected me”, I looked down & pout slightly. After a couple of minutes, he cupped my cheeks and make me look at him. He look at me in the eyes and gave me the sweetest smile. I guess I couldn’t see that smile of his anymore now.

 

Earth to Chanyeol, did you listen to what we talked about just now?”, said Chen, our powerful vocalist. “Err, yeah!”, I gave him a confident answer. “Chanyeol, you weren’t paying attention to us at all, right?”, Kai sighed, knowing that I was lying. I laughed nervously and they started to skate away out of the ice-skating rink. I was about to follow them until somebody held me back by my right arm. I turned back and it was D.O. “Are you okay, Chanyeol? You don't seem like yourself ever since we arrived here”, he asked me seriously. “I’m fine. Don’t worry”, I gave him a smile. He let out a sigh and follow the rest. “I’m sorry for lying to you, D.O but I can’t let you guys know my real feeling”, I whispered to myself and skated away to follow them.

 

Since I was day-dreaming when they were discussing about today’s plan, I had no idea where they were planning to do. They were ahead of me so I was walking behind them. As I walk alone, I looked at my right. Usually, he would’ve been here beside me. We always walked together, holding hands like Kai and D.O. Suddenly, wind hit me and I started to feel quiet chilly. I rubbed my hands together while closing my eyes. Suddenly, I felt something warm around my cold hands. I opened my eyes and I saw HIM. He looked at me and gave me a smile. Quickly, I rubbed my eyes with my hands. Once again, I opened my eyes and he’s no longer there. I sighed and quickly caught up with the others.

 

 

 

 

Author's note

I'm sorry for late update, guys. I've been busy with college and assignments TT Please forgive me. I'm free now because of school break but I'll be back to college soon /sob/ I'm trying my best to finish this story as soon as possible. Just couple of chapters to go~ Anyway, thanks for subscribing :) I love you guys!