Final

Confession

[Brandon POV]

A quiet breeze on a particular winter day graced on my face, making me re adjust my scarf up to my face. He was there. He was with me as he walked to some place, talking about some place that he said that i would enjoy very much. He looked at me and said. "Hey. Are you okay? you seem spaced out." he looked at me closely and i blushed behind the red and yellow scarf that he had given me these past few days since i forgot mine when we went out on a friend "date". I nodded as i wouldn't be say yes to him because i knew that my voice would break and because of that i wouldn't dare because he will know that something is up.

 

 

 

 

He nodded and smiled, the one that i've been in love with since... since.. that day he comforted me.. that smile made me realize that i was deeply in love with him.

His cheeks plumped as he puffed his cheeks, as he looked at me. "Your cheeks" he said. "w-what about it?" i tried touching them, a bit frantically which made him laugh. "Yah" I hit his arm as he started walking again. "They're just red" he laughed and i flustered again. 'so he did notice' i thought. "w-what? i didn't blush" i said in defense, shaking my furiously. "ah so you did blush" he looked at me more closely. " i didn't" i pouted. "yah i know you and when you lie" he poked my cheeks. I pouted cause it was true. "So why?" he looked at me. "Nothing." i plainly said and you know what he totally believed it. I was disappointed. I was sad because he gave up on that easily. "okay okay kaja" he smiled and went onto walking again. 

 

 

 

I need to.. I need to tell him.. I can't hold it in anymore... "XIUMIN!" i shouted because he was already far from me, being the slow walker i am and the fast walker he is. He looked back and gave me another smile. "Hm?" he said, looking at me with an stare and a smile. I almost lost the confidence but "X-Xiumin h-hyung.. I-I Like you" i confessed as i hide behind my scarf, re-adjusting my big thicked framed round glasses. I looked at him who had a surprised expression, I immediately thought that he doesn't feel the same so, I just ran. 

 

 

 

 

I ran, ran and ran as fast as my feeble legs can take me. "WAIT! WAIT! Brandon-ah!" I heard his voice but i didn't dare to turn around and look at him because i will only see disappointment. "Brandon-ah!" i heard his voice behind me and felt his icy cold hands within mine, catching my attention. I jumped up at the sudden contact and he turned me around. he had an unreadable expression on his face as i looked at him again. He was panting a bit because of the running and i was too. I looked at him. "W-what?" I stuttered as i try my best not to cry but suddenly flash of images between our time together as friends. I can't help but tear up as i feel like i screwed up. I look at him and he doesn't notice because of my glasses. "Brandon-ah.. Don't run away anymore.." I looked down as i felt his gaze on me. I looked at him and he looked at me with a blush. It was the first time he did that. He blushed in front of me. "Why?" I asked, my feelings getting mixed on hope, sadness, and disappointment. "It's because.. I-I love you.." he confessed. "x-Xiumin-ah.. I-I love you too..."  I confessed as he hugged me tightly. "Thank you Brandon-ah.. for loving me back too." He smiled and looked at me intently. I stared back at him, smiling as he bumped our foreheads together, slowly closing his eyes as he leaned in to me. I closed my eyes too as i feel his thin and cold lips hit mine. I can;t help but feel happy as i finally taste the lips that i longed for, for so long. Finally, I felt happy because I was finally with him.