Do Something

Broken

No One POV:

 

Beep beep beep

 

That was 05.00 pm in the evening. Yoona is busy dressing herself when she got the message. She walked to the bench near her make up’s drawer. She took her handphone to check who’s sending her message. Oh, Lee Seunggi. Her new boyfriend.

 

From: Seunggi Oppa

Sweet heart, prepare yourself. I’ll pick you up tonight. I’d buy you special gift from Japan.

 

 

Yoona bit her lips. It’s like they routine schedule to meet at night, spending time together. They only have their time to meet at night since both party were always had a crazy schedule.

But this night, she feels like she didn’t want to meet her boyfriend. Not when her head filled with another man. Her ex.

 

From : Im Yoona

Tonight I can’t go on date with you oppa. I need to meet my appa. He needs me.

 

Yups. She’s lie. She can’t tell seunggi that she will visit Lee Donghae. Her ex boyfriend. The boy that Seunggi anticipated the most, the boy he jealousy the most. Yoona have no choice but to lied. She can’t make her boyfriend angry.

 

From: Seunggi oppa.

What’s wrong with your appa? I’ll come with you. I can help if your appa had a problem.

 

From: Im Yoona

No need oppa. He just missed me. I promised we can go another time. Just please not tonight.

 

From: Seunggi oppa

Well, it’s fine then although I missed you so bad.

 

From: Im Yoona

Thanks oppa.

 

 

 

Yoona turn off her phone. Tonight she want no one be able to disturb her. Not even her members. Not her boyfriend. She needs to finish her problem. She needs to face it. She need to face Donghae.

 

She was avoiding Donghae for over 6 month. Pretend that she doesn’t care. She was too afraid to know what happen to him after she decided to end up their relationship. After she broke his heart. Her own heart. She’s choose to be a coward.

 

 

 

 

She’s blinded herself from a nightmare she’s created herself.

 

 

 

 

But now she decided to do something. She had enough to pretend. She had enough avoiding everything. She had enough to pretend that she don’t care when he is the one who dominated her mind all this time.

 

 

 

 

She had enough.

 

 

 

 

She leaves her room and headed to parking lot. With long deep breath she her car engine.

 

 

 

She needs to do something.

 

 

 

⩪⩪⩪ ᴥ ⩪⩪⩪

 

 

 

Yoona stand in front of Donghae’s room for about 15 minutes. She hesitated to open the door or not.

She knows, he’s inside. His bandmate told her.

 

 

He is inside his room.

 

 

The man that she always avoid all this time were inside the room in front of her.

Her frighten feeling filling her mind once again. The coward’s Yoona was there again.

The  sweat dripping slowly, painting her forehead. Her face getting pale.

 

 

 

 

 

Did she really ready to face him?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another Chapter ^^ Yay!!
Hope you guys like it (even if it's short. too short )