Who is he?

The Idol and Hotel Manager

Yawning you looked up to see Marks face close to yours.

"Omo!" you cried your eyes shot open and looked at the papers scattered everywhere. "This mess" you muttered and looked up to see six boys staring at you. You recognized one of them as JB since youve met before and you realized that these boys were the rest of GOT7. 

"Ah Mian!" you said getting up but your feet seemed to be still asleep so you ended up falling over. Thank god Mark was tehre to catch you or else you would have fallen face first into the ground.

"Babe are you okay?" he asked.

Nodding you smiled at him, "Just jet lag" you replied giving him a sweet smile."Annyeong! Mimi-nimida" you said bowing to the rest of the members.

"Ah! Yeppoda!" the short one you guessed that was Bambam said, "Do you speak the korean?"

"Hai I'm Yongjay"  Youngjae said introducing himself to you.

"I'm Umma JR!" Jr said, "We brought you dinner!"

"I'm the Maknae Yugyeom! Nice to meet you Noona!" the tallest one said.

"Man Mark! You always score the cute ones!" The only one you guessed as Jackson whined, "Nice to meet you, I'm wild and y Jackson, if you ever need a break from Mark let me know and I'll be glad to give some service" he winked at you which earned him a smack on the head from JB.

"Nice to see you again Mimi" JB said going in for a hug.

Smiling at all of them you bowed, "It's nice to meet all of you. Sorry the apartments a big mess"

"Mark told us you're working at one of the high end hotels right?" JR asked.

You nodded.

"How is it so far babe?" Mark asked wrapping his arm around you. "I should have called you first sorry" he whispered in your ear.

You shook your head to let him know it was fine. 

"Its interesting for the first day" you said, "I got paired with one of the high executives" 

"Let me guess" JB said thinking for a moment. "Oh Sehun:"

You blinked, how did he know?

"Ah jinja? You actually got paired with Sehun-shi?" Bambam asked as you led them all to sit in the sitting area."Didnt the last Intern that shadowed him quit within the first week?"

Wait wait wait, they knew who Oh Sehun was?  

"Yah cause apparently that intern couldnt handle the worlk load" Jackson said.

"And by the looks of the papers everywhere. Sehun has given you a similar task" JB said.

"WAIT guys! You know who Oh Sehun is?" you asked completely surprised. 

"Of course we know Oh Sehun, JB grew up with him" Mark explained. "Also we're frequent visitors to the hotel. Alot of our events are held there" we'll probably see you around sometime" 

"Ah! Hyung I'm hungry, can  we eat now..." Bambam whined 

Snapping back to reality, you realized that the food was sitting on the table.

"Lets eat everyone! You all must of had a long day"  you said gesturing for everyone to go oeat.

"Oh, noona you should eat first!" Bambam said getting you to sit down on the couch as JB made you a plate of food.

"Thsi is a really nice place you have here" JB commented as he looked around, "Very different from what I expected" 

"Yah what are you saying when you say, What you expected." Mark said scolding the leader, "You've only known her for a year"

JB chuckled, "What I mean is that the place looks like Mark decorated it to a certain extent." 

"He did" you said blinking once. "I wasnt able to do it. This is really Marks style?"

JB nodded. "He kind of has a femine side" he winked at you.

Laughing you looked over at Mark who had a blank look on his face. 

"Yah! Are you talking about me?" he yelled from across the room. He had gone to get some water for you.

"Aniyo!" JB and you said at the same time.

"So.. tell me more about working with the infamous Oh Sehun..." JB said, "We basically had the same childhood growing up...Ah..i only talked to him last week and he was complaining about how he was getting another intern to shadow him." 

"He shouldnt judge, Mimi will show him how things are really done" Mark defended on your behalf.

Suddenly, a question popped into your head. "Hey guys? Who exactly is Oh Sehun to the hotel?"

Seven widened eyes turned to look at you.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aigoo...short chapter and long time to update >< I'm really sorry guys that my schedule isnt that good! But I'll try to update sooner ><