Arrival

The Idol and Hotel Manager

          "Ladies and Gentleman, we are now landing at Incheon International Airport, we welcome you to Korea and we hope you enjoy your stay"

          After going through customs and collecting your bags you looked around and let out a breath, you were finally here. You were eager to start your intership at the Riverside hotel, but you were more eager to know that you weren't an ocean apart from your boyfriend anymore.

          Clutching your necklace, you looked around the airport and spotted someone holding a sign with your name on it.

          "Ah, Mimi Lee?" the man asked in Korean, he was dressed casually in a sweatshirt and jeans.

          "Neh," you said nodding before you noticed him grabbing your bags and you had no choice but to follow him to a waiting van.

          "Right this way" he said opening the door and you were shocked to see who was inside but instantly recognized him right away.

          "Annyeong" Nichkhun smiled at you, "You're Mimi right? Marks friend?" he asked in english.  

          You could only nod as you looked at him with wide eyes, Nichkhun was here greeting you instead of Mark. It wasn’t really a terrible thing now was it?

          He only chuckled at the look on your face. He had a feeling that you were star struck so he waited a while before he spoke.

          "Mark had a photo shoot today so he asked me to take you to your new place. I heard you were starting an intership at Riverside hotel."

          Snapping out of your daze you nodded, "Yah…I just got in half a year ago…the program starts in five days…"

          Nichkhun nodded, " So tell me a little bit about yourself"

          The conversation between the two of you flowed till you reached your new apartment. Your parents had bought this apartment or more like condo for you in a congratulations gift and everything was already set up.

          "So a few things have already been placed inside like TVs and tableware and everything but you're going to need a couch and beds and whatever else you think you'll need." Nichkhun said leading you around, "Mark and I were here with a few of the others setting up these last few weeks so most of it should be in order" he turned to smile at you, "I'll let you settle in since I have a schedule to attend to in an hour. But if you need anything, heres my number" he handed you a slip of paper. "Also go into the bedroom, there's a surprise waiting there"

          You bowed to him, "Thanks for the help"

          He winked at you from the door frame "Anytime, a friend of Marks is always a friend of mine. See you soon!"

          Once the door closed you walked into see what the surprise was and on the floor and you gasped.

          There was a giant teddy bear and a bouquet of roses sitting on the floor along with a card.

          Hey Babe,                                                                                                                                     Sorry I couldn’t make it to greet you at the airport today but I'm sure Nichkhun treated you nicely. But welcome to Korea!  I'll try to come see you as soon as I'm finished up here. I love you babe.

                                                                             -Mark

          You smiled reading the card and looked around your apartment. It was decently sized,  one bedroom and one washroom and. The living room and kitchen were conjoined and there was a tiny  upstairs part where you were probably going to make your room since it was always your dream to have a studio like apartment and use the bedroom as a guest bedroom.

          After setting up your stuff you decided to check your email to see if there was anything from the hotel and thankfully there was. You had to go tomorrow to pick your uniform up and meet the person you would be under. Going up to where your room would be you realized you didn’t have a bed…or any cabinets yet.

          "Now I know how to kill time" you muttered to yourself. You had done quite a bit of research and knew where all the furniture places were and thankfully, there was one nearby your apartment.

          Grabbing your keys, you left your apartment and proceeded to look for furniture.

          By the time you were done, Mark had texted you saying he was done and he was on his way over and you were happy you were able to order a few things as well as buy a bed and couch on the spot so you at least had a place to sleep tonight.

          "Well…dads credit card bill is going to be huge.." you muttered to yourself looking at your receipt and chuckled. "I cant wait till all my stuff gets here tomorrow"

          You got back to your apartment and saw that Mark was waiting outside leaning against the doorframe.

          His eyes brightened as soon as he saw you and when you were in arms reach he wrapped his arms around you in an embrace.

          "Hey you" he said into your hair. "Where were you?"

          "Hey yourself" you replied snuggling into his chest with a giggle you looked up at him and said, "I went shopping!"

          "Oh god.." he said and noticed a few men coming up the stairs.

          "I bought a bed and couch that I could take home today… and a few other things that will come throughout the week. I'm going to need help setting up.." you said as you opened the door. "You'll help me right?" you asked looking up at him innocently, "O-ppa?"

          Mark groaned as he stepped into your apartment, "Anything for my jagi…I have a few days off before we start preparing for a comeback so I guess its perfect." He then muttered to himself, "I told her dad to furnish this place before she moved in but nooo, shes the pickiest person in the world, she'll want to do it on her own."

          "Good cause I start my internship in a few days and someone needs to be home" you said and let the people in so they could set up, "By the way, I heard that" you said looking at him with a glare.

          Mark gave direction to the people moving the bed the stairs while you watched from the kitchen as the men moved the couch to the center of the room against the wall. Once they left you and Mark plopped yourselves down on the couch and he pulled you into his arms.

          "I know the card said it but welcome to Korea" he said as he kissed your temple.

          "Thank you" you mumbled into his chest sleepily, the jet lag getting to you.

          "Hmmm why don’t we put the bed to good use and take a little nap" Mark suggested picking you up bridal style and proceeded to walk up the stairs and put you down gently before laying next to you embracing you.

          "I could really get used to this" you mumbled gripping onto his shirt, your eyes closing.

          "I could too…now that I have you in my arms" he said his voice going lighter as he drifted off to sleep.

          "Sleep now talk later" you mumbled letting sleep over take you.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what did you guys think? I'll try to update another chapter later tonight!!! Feel free to comment and let me know what you think ^_^

-AngelxSaku