Rock Your Body

Rock Your Body - Yixing/Myungsoo One-Shot

"The moonlight shined brightly on a wonderful Saturday night as Yixing was driving to his local arcade. Yixing was wearing a red flannel shirt, black tanktop, black denim pants and red converse. Yixing loved going to "XOXO Arcade" ever since he moved to Seoul, Korea at the age of 18. He loved to play every single game in the arcade, which ranged from racing to dancing. 

"10:30 PM...Perfect." Yixing said to himself as he parked outside a large colorfully lit building. A man walked out of the arcade, locking the front door and the colorful sign with the arcade's name on it became dim. As soon as the man walked to his car and drove off, Yixing got out of his car and sneaked out to the back of the building. The back door was protected by a keypad, but Yixing knew the code from one of the workers. Yixing typed in the code "****" and the back door was immediately unlocked. Yixing walked in and noticed that a machine illuminated the arcade brightly. "Infinite 2011..." Yixing said the title of the arcade cabinet to himself while scratching the back of his head. He had not noticed this arcade cabinet, so he assumed it was new. He walked over to it. 

"Welcome to Infinite 2011!" the machine said. The arcade machine looked like a dancing game. It had 2 metal dance pads with 4 arrows perpendicular on both pads. The cabinet itself was colored bright white and it had LED flashing lights on the sides of the screen.

"Hmmm..." Yixing said to himself and proceeded to insert in a couple tokens he saved up from his last arcade trip.

"Select your style!" The machine said. Yixing noticed that he could pick the one dance pad option or he could pick the dual pad option where he could utilize both pads. Not wanting to tire himself out, he picked the 'one pad' option. "Select your dancer!" The machine said and he noticed a character that intrigued him. The character had parted brown hair, a white blazer suit with gold sequins, white slacks and white shoes. Out of curiosity, Yixing pressed the start button. "Myungsoo!" The machine said. After a cross fade, the machine said something once more. "Select your music!". Yixing noticed that he could only pick one song: 'Rock 'Ur Body' by VIXX. 

"What the hell? Why can i only pick one song? I guess this game might still be in beta..." Yixing told himself, and he picked the song. 

"Rock 'Ur Body!" The machine said the title of the song. "Are you ready?" The machine's voice began to decrease in pitch and Yixing's eyes widened. A white light shined from the machine and it soon engulfed the entire dark arcade. Yixing felt like he was practically blinded and he fell back on the metal dance pad, shielding his eyes. When Yixing opened his eyes ever so slightly, he noticed that the arcade was now brightly lit and a large crowd surrounded the whole arcade. Each machine was on, shining brightly and there was a large area in the center of the arcade with colorful glass tiles. Before the Dawn was playing in the background, blasting through large ghetto blasters.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! IN THIS CORNER, THE ONE, THE ONLY, THE UNDEFEATED, MYUNGSOO!!!!" A man wearing a black suit and tie announced from atop a balcony in the arcade. He gestured to the west side of the dancefloor. A man wearing an all white fancy suit with golden sequins moonwalked to the center of the disco floor and flashed a pose. The crowd in the arcade cheered loudly. 

"AND IN THIS CORNER, WE HAVE A NEW CHALLENGER! LADIES AND GENTLEMEN PLEASE WELCOME, YIXING!!!!" The announcer said gesturing towards Yixing who was on the east side of the dancefloor. Yixing was stunned because he just realized he was standing on the other side of the dancefloor. He walked to the center of the dancefloor and waved. The crowd cheered for him, but not as loud as when they cheered for Myungsoo.

"NOW THAT THE CONTESTANTS HAVE ENTERED THE DANCEFLOOR, LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLLLLEEEEE!!!!!!!" The announcer yelled and the crowd continued cheering, but this time, with more excitement. Let Out the Beast started playing in the background began to blast through the large stereo speakers and the crowd fell silent. Myungsoo started off the dance battle a basic top rock, followed by a helicopter spin and a handstand. His movements were swift and they kept in sync with the rhythm and the crowd cheered when he finished off his turn with a backflip. Yixing followed it up with pop n' lock movements. His movements were so smooth, perfectly blending the styles percussion and axial. Yixing began to switch to crunk moves and finished his turn up by sliding his left hand up his left leg seductively. The females of the crowd squealed loudly and Myungsoo's eyes widened. The battle raged fiercely, each competitor keeping in sync with the rhythm. 

"Now right (right) left (left) look on the left now step (step)
Now right (right) left (left) turn around and now step (step)"

The stereo blasted with those words and both Myungsoo and Yixing did those moves in perfect harmony before finishing it up with a pose. Myungsoo had an arm to his forehead while his legs were spread and Yixing got down on one knee, flashing a wink. Bubble Pop! by HyunA played after Let Out the Beast ended and the crowd cheered loudly. 

"LOOKS LIKE MYUNGSOO TOOK THE FIRST ROUND! NOW LET'S SEE WHO'LL TAKE THIS ROUND WITH BUBBLE POP!" The Announcer yelled and Yixing winked to Myungsoo. Myungsoo internally blushed but prepared himself. Yixing jazz walked over to Myungsoo and proceeded with waacking moves. Yixing's moves became more sassier as the verse transitioned over to the chorus. 

"Bubble Bubble Pop Pop!" Yixing gyrated his hips to "Bubble Bubble" and popped his chest to "Pop Pop!". Myungsoo just stood there, awestruck with Yixing's movements. He tried to dance to the dubstep breakdown as best as he could, but he tripped as soon as the drum hit ended the breakdown. The chorus played and Yixing finished the rest of the song with moves that he picked up from Girls' Genration Music Videos. "Ooooohhh." Yixing blew a kiss to the blushing Myungsoo who was now sitting on his , defeated. "THE WINNER IN THIS ROUND IS YIXING!!!!" The announcer yelled and the girls in the audience squealed louder. 

"I LOVE YOU YIXING!!!!!!!!" They all yelled and Myungsoo immediately felt defeated. Fantastic Baby blasted in the background.

"LET'S END IT OFF WITH A BANG, A BIG BANG!!!!!!!!!!" The announcer yelled and the crowd cheered.

"Ready Myungsoo?" Yixing mouthed and after Myungsoo snapped out of his trance, he taunted his opponent with a 'Come at Me Yixing' hand gesture.

"WOW! FANTASTIC BABY! DANCE!!!" The crowd yelled and the two stomped on the ground and performed the moves from the music video. They mirrored one another perfectly and the crowd cheered wildly. Once it reached to Seungri's rap verse, Myungsoo took over with his traditional hip-hop moves. Yixing nodded while smiling and he soon followed it up with his pop-n'-lock style when TOP adn GD's verse came around. The two were sweating profusely, refusing to stop. Move after move, step after step, the two were going at it and the crowd just kept cheering. 

"Wow...Fantastic Baby." Blasted through the speakers one last time as the two flashed a final pose. 

"IT LOOKS LIKE THIS IS A TIE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. LET'S GIVE THEM ONE LAST SONG TO DUKE IT OUT TO! GET READY TO ROCK YOUR BODIES!!!!!!" The announcer yelled and Rock 'Ur Body by VIXX played in the blasters. Half the crowd was chanting "Myungsoo!" while the other half was chanting "Yixing".

When the chorus played, the two dancers unleashed their hardcore percussive movements, earning cheers that seemed to escalate in volume. The breakdown came around and Yixing danced to it with robot-like movements. The second verse was followed up by Myungsoo's b-boy moves. Myungsoo proceeded to helicopter until the chorus hit and Yixing took over with his smooth dance moves.

"Rock Ya body body, Rock ya body body!" The final words of the song played and both flashed a pose while sweating profusely. 

"THE WINNER IS...." Before the announcer said the name of the winner, a small flame broke out next to one of the machines. The sprinklers in response and the machines short circuited. After a brief moment, the backup flourescent lights from the ceiling and Yixing came over to Myungsoo to give him a brofist followed by a man hug, ignoring the power outage that just happened.

"You were amazing dude..." Myungsoo said and smiled.

"Thanks, you weren't so bad yourself." Yixing winked.

The air between them began to get hotter and Myungsoo pulled Yixing in for a hot, passionate kiss.

The crowd cheered and squealed at the sight of the two making out in the middle of the dancefloor. 

"As i was saying...THE WINNER IS...." The announcer yelled and a white flash of light engulfed the arcade.

"Yixing....Yixing wake up!" A man nudged Yixing who was passed out on the dance pads. 

"Wher...Where am I?" Yixing said rubbing his eyes.

"You're in the arcade at 9 in the morning babo. The arcade doesn't even open up until an hour later." The man said and Yixing yawned, stretching his arms.

"Thanks for waking me up, Myungsoo." Yixing said, smiling at Myungsoo.

"Come here my little dancer." Myungsoo said, pulling in Yixing for a kiss and carrying Yixing princess style to his car.

"Want to get some breakfast first before we head home?" Myungsoo asked his boyfriend.

"Yeah, I'd like that." Yixing said before the two headed to their own cars and drove off.

A  photograph was laying in the ground that showed Myungsoo, Yixing, the announcer and a crowd gathered in the arcade. 

"I love you, my little dancer - Myungsoo" was autographed on the picture as it was carried into the wind.