Chapter 1

Love At The First Flight

I can do this, I can do this, I can do this. Tiffany kept chanting those words in her mind, hoping that she’ll be able to hypnotize herself and make herself less nervous than she already is right now. Until a knock from outside of the public toilet stall slightly startled her.

“Hey Tiff, are you okay in there?” her friend asked

“Y..yeah, be right out in a minute Jessie” she answered, tried her best to show her friend, who also her workmate that she is really okay, that she’s not nervous at all for her first official flight as one of the biggest nation airlines flight attendance, after being selected over a tight competition to get a chance of getting trained under the airlines facilities, for nearly a year and a half.

“Are you sure?” her friend whom she often called Jessie asked again from where she stands, right outside of the toilet stall.

“Yes, I’m totally fine Jessie” Tiffany said, confidently.. Outside.. While inside..?

“Well then lets get hurry, we need to attend a briefing from our instructors and listen to whatever s our senior a.k.a supervisor for today going to say, then we got to prepare ourselves before its time for the passenger to aboard, and make sure you didn’t wrinkled your uniform in there, you don’t want to be Senior Choi’s bully victim of the day again, are you?”

“I got it I got it, jeez Jessie, just give me another minute to relax myself and I’ll meet you in the crew lounge soon, go make out with your co-pilot or whatever” she snapped

“I wish I could” her friend sighed “Sometime I find her hot whenever she’s being serious, but sometime, I just hate it, that kkab, I’m going to make sure she’ll get some punishment once we landed and get our hours break!”

“Eww Jessie, too much info!” again she snapped “Could you just leave me alone for now? I’m trying to clean my mind here, not to clean it so that your dirty mind could invade mine soon after it got cleaned!”

“Fine grandma” her friend giggled “I’ll see you in the lounge, hurry Tiff” before she got out of the public toilet.

“Stupid Jessica” she mumbled to herself then sighed deeply. She can’t deny that her friend’s presence and the talks they had helped to calmed her a bit. But as soon as it ended, the worries starts creeping back in, hence the cold sweat on her palm and the inner chants continue.

It was until she heard a knock on the stall wall, next to hers that made her both confused and shocked. It was not hard, but not soft that it obviously meant to be heard, but doesn’t meant to be rude or disturbing her.

“E..excuse me?” she’s not sure what to say, but decided to say what comes into her mind right away.

“Hi” said someone inside the other stall

“Hi..?” and she could hear a soft chuckle coming from the other person that makes Tiffany can’t help but to feel a bit uncomfortable because here she is, in the toilet probably alone because she hasn’t heard any movement of the door since Jessica, her friend, walked out. And the fact that suddenly someone knocked on her toilet stall wall out of the blue, made Tiffany’s mind floating to all of that horror and sick thriller movie she ever saw about a random serial killer or some kind of an evil spirit, waiting for their prey inside somewhere unpredicted to be killed, just for their amusement. No she definitely not ready to be brutally murdered by anyone or anything and make it a hit on every news headline, as the girl who mysteriously killed, in a public toilet, hell no.

“I’m sorry, you might find this uncomfortable” the other person said. Damn you right! Freak! Tiffany can’t stop herself saying that, although secretly.

“But I overheard, not that I eavesdropping, but we just happened to be at the same place and you and your friend kind of loud, so.. “

Tiffany didn’t say anything, but she isn’t sure on what to say in this situation.

“Anyway, I just assumed that you’re going to have your first day on taking care of a flight today? Maybe you’re an aircraft crew? Or I’m not sure, just a wild guess, but whatever it is, just relax. Take a deep breath and let it out slowly. I think you know what you are doing, its just the thrill that got on to you, but don’t be too hard on yourself, this is your first day, so maybe you could just enjoy it and just make yourself get into the mood, knows your working space, make yourself comfortable around your working environment, just.. Have fun doing what you’re doing” the stranger said, which made Tiffany thinking.

And then unconsciously, smiles.

“So yeah, that’s all I’m going to say, so whatever the result of your first day at work, I hope you’d learn something to help you developing more for the future, lastly, have a nice day, sorry for being rude, I really didn’t mean to, just.. Yeah.. Bye”

A soft clicked waked Tiffany up, she abruptly stand and said “Wait!” opened her own stall to see just the back view of the stranger who talked to her earlier. She has a long brown hair, wears a grey hoodie, black skinny jeans, a black backpack with white stains right on the front pocket near the brand name, and a pair of broken white colored converse, but when Tiffany finally reached the door and walked outside, the stranger who surprisingly just made her more calm then the thousand chant she made up until now only by words she said, has already nowhere to be seen.

Now how the hell she could find the stranger, in the middle of an airport as big as Incheon International Airport?

 

 

 

*peek*so...how is it?pardon for the grammar errors, i speak gibberish as my main language ._. *back into my hiding place* oh and i don't really specifically know about how airlines crew real life is especially related to their profession itself, so pardon me if there's a lot of mistakes you might find here, thank you in advance*deep bow*