Sadness behind all those Laughters P*2*

[ 사랑 ]

[Jonghyun after Taemin's call. In the Dance studio of SME]

He stood there with his phone in his hand staring blankly at the studio floor not making a single sound. He didn't know whether to ditch practice or to run to his noona. He felt so sorry for her not knowing anything that he wanted to take her pain away if she knew one day for himself to suffer for her. His noona has always been his life and the best friend he would never want to loose and the fact that he might loose her someday due to this man,made him feel more terrible than ever.

His noona has suffered a lot as a child and he didn't want her to feel this way ever again that was why he stayed by her side all these while. But what is he doing when his noona is suffering unknowingly? Here he is dancing with all his heart while his noona is in the hospital.

"Jonghyun, why are you always so out of it when we are going to practice?! Isn't this what you've always wanted to do? Why are you being like this?! If it isn't important to you Jonghyun, It's important to me!" LeeNa walked up to him obviously angry. She wants to be an idol and perform on stage so badly and here her partner, Jonghyun is being strange ever since the day they started.

Jonghyun turned to her with sorrow displayed in his eyes not fazed by her shouting at all. LeeNa's angry expression turns to worry as she quickly walked up to him to close the gap in between them looking up at his saddened face.

"What's wrong? What's wrong Jonghyun? What happened?" Her soft voice triggered Jonghyun to tear up, letting loose his confined tears all these while trying to be strong and it all up. He couldn't hold in the shock of what happened to his noona any longer. He had enough and he wants to be happy for her but it's so hard when it comes to someone who's cheating on her.

Looking down to match their eye level. he tried to smile a small smile for LeeNa although it was obvious it didn't pull off.

"I'm sorry, let's continue practice.." He wiped his tears walking pass her but LeeNa pulled him back gently. Jonghyun didn't turn back but LeeNa could see his reflection through the mirror obviosly saying he's not that okay at all.

"I'm here, talk to me.. Tell me what's wrong.." He didn't respond to her. LeeNa came closer behind him wrapping her arms around his waist, resting her head in between his shoulder blades.

Feeling all those anger and hatred he had for the man who's ruining his noona's life, feeling her wrapping her arms around him made it as though he wasn't alone in the world. He felt like there was sumone's there for him made him feel warm after dealing with the worries and stress.

Jonghyun didn't flinch but held the arms that's wrapping around him and started to cry silently. LeeNa knew that he was crying so she let him be, hugging him tighter wanting to take his pain away.

"She's pregnant.." Jonghyun whispered. Hearing him, she lifted her head up a little shocked by what she just heard. Jonghyun could feel her hug loosen. "My noona... She's pregnant.."

"But isn't that good news?" LeeNa looked at him releasing herself from him. Still facing his back he shook his head. "No..... Yes.... I don't know.."

"What do you mean by you don't know?" She placed her hand on his back and rubbed it slowly to let him know she's listening.

"It's wonderful news for her but for us it's the worst news we've heard.."  

"I...don't understand.." LeeNa was confused. Jonghyun turned himself to face her with his puffy tear filled eyes and his reddened nose.

"She don't even know that her husband is cheating on her. We are the only ones that knew because my dongsaeng saw him with another woman with his own eyes. I don't even know if I should tell you this when I haven't even told my own noona... I don't know what to do anymore.." Jonghyun's eyes starts to water again. LeeNa was shocked to what Jonghyun had told her. She didn't know what he's feeling right now but she knew that it must have hurt a lot knowing the fact your noona was treated unfairly behind her back.

"I'm her best friend yet I can't even bring myself to tell her upfront when actually it should be the first thing a best friend should do! Yet I let her live with him and let him treat her like a princess at home when he's cheating on her! I'm so angry yet I did nothing! And now it's too late because she's having HIS child!! That bastard's child LeeNa! Wae???" Jonghyun practically screamed his words out. LeeNa stood there silent, listening to him as she watched him vent his anger.  From what she's seeing, Jonghyun has been keeping it inside for a long time and his emotion literally burst out from all the pressure.

"I've let my dongsaeng to deal with all the lies of that man alone knowing he's hurting right now and I'm here dancing around to live my stupid dream of stardom? My family's literally crumbling down and I can't do a damn thing about it because i'm always busy with training! My noona is in the hospital for god's sake! My dongsaeng's crying telling me he can't be doing it alone and i'm here still?!" Jonghyun grabbed his bottle on the chair beside LeeNa and threw it hard on the floor making the cap pop off and the water splatter across the room. LeeNa quickly hugged him tight digging her face into his chest trying hard to calm him down. She could hear his heartbeat race and his harsh breathing filled with anger. LeeNa knew that it's not the right time for her to talk, all she could do was to hug him.

Here she is hugging Jonghyun when all these time she was thinking of herself and scolding him, venting her frustrations every time he zoned out not knowing of why he did so. She regretted it now, he had so much in his mind and she didn't even think for a second of what could really  be wrong with him. She understands it now and she really cares for him since the day she met him, she wants to be there for him. Always.

"I'm sorry.." Jonghyun whispered after he calmed down. LeeNa looked up at him and shook her head. "No..I'M sorry.."

"Why?" Jonghyun looked at her as she still had her arms around him.

"I didn't know that you were having problems and I've been getting mad at you every time we practice not knowing of your situation. I'm sorry about your noona and your dongsaeng..From now on, I'm here."

"It's okay and I'm glad I got that out of my chest...I couldn't hold it in any longer. That man...he shouldn't be living, I looked up to him...I really did... I handed my precious noona to him and he did this? My noona has a fragile heart, she's so innocent... she loves everyone and everything. She rarely get's angry, she loves to smile and when she loves you she would show it hundred percent. Isn't that enough? He kept saying that he loves her but why did he do this to her?"

"Because he's blind, your noona sounds like the most beautiful hearted woman there ever is..he's just blinded by the other woman. He will regret it with all his heart one day. He won't have anyone around him but your noona has the both of you beside her don't she? That's all that matters because you guys will be there for her not letting her crumble any further. She still have the both of you, her family behind her to support and help her stand up again, bringing her smile back. Your hyung has no one other then that woman..." She continued. "But if he does change? If he realize he's in the wrong and if he change his ways and wanting to coming back to her. Would you guys forgive him?"

Jonghyun looked at her listening to his heart wondering if he could forgive that man. Jonghyun's mind says to Forgive but his heart says to Not.

"Jonghyun...are you ok?" LeeNa touched his face with her hand snapping him out of his thoughts. "You have to be strong, the strongest you can ever be. I'll be here for you, i'll lend you my shoulder anytime. If it hurts, you can tell me if you can't tell your family. Jonghyun-ah.. I care for you..a lot." Jonghyun reached for her hand that's on his cheek and held it. A smile crept on his lips, he wrapped his arms around her neck hugging her resting his chin on her shoulder. "I need your shoulder right now, is it alright? I just need it for awhile.. "

"Take as long as you want.. I'm here.." She smiled as she hugged him back feeling his warmth. You've been suffering inside and tolerating all on your own all these while.. You've been putting up a strong front when you're actually not.. I look up to you for that Jonghyun. I do.

Jonghyun felt warm inside, it felt so right hugging her. He felt calm and safe that he didn't want to let go. He knew that he liked her, which was why it was so easy for him to accept her closeness and warmness. How the way she cared didn't bother him. How he wanted to borrow her shoulder more. LeeNa his back slowly showing him that he's not alone, she will always be there for him.

"It's going to be ok.."

 

[N/B POV. Hospital*]

Taemin sat on the chair watching as his noona fall asleep with a smile on her lips and a hand on her tummy. Reaching his hand towards her he pushed away a strand of hair that covered his noona's beauty. He stood up and kissed her forehead lightly not wanting to wake her as a tear fell from his eyes, he lay his head on his folded arms on the bed covering his face to muffle his cries.

He was broken, his family was broken yet no one seems to notice. People couldn't see how the fragile glass of his family broke into millions of pieces. A big thick wall  has been covering it from others ever since the day the truth came to light to him and that's him and Jonghyun. They made it seem like their family had no problems at all, they chose this path and now they are both suffering.

He lifted his head thats wet with his tears. "Noona...I wished everyday that this never happened. I wished that never came into our lives. She ruined everything, she ruined us. Why must this happen to you? You did nothing...noona, she broke us, she hurt us and you don't know anything about it. I love to see you smile I love to see you happy noona but this is wrong, this is all wrong. Me and Jonghyun hyung are sorry that we couldn't bring the courage to tell you of what he is doing and now you are pregnant. I'm so sorry noona..please forgive me..i'm so sorry.." Taemin whimpered as sadness overwhelms him making his body shiver. Crunching down he held his body tight, he wanted to cry out loud but he stopped himself by covering his mouth.

Watching from the outside through the crack of the ward's door, a woman stood silently, listening to every word the boy said taking all her strength to restrain herself from barging in and killing that younger boy.

"You called me what? ? Me, ruin your life? You ruined your own life not telling your own precious noona stupid boy.." She hissed. "You are such a cry baby..I could just kill you myself, what a weakling."

"Argh anyways how could she be pregnant?! Pregnant with MY Jinki!? Stupid b*tch" She thought as she grind her teeth in anger. "You are not even that pretty to begin with! Your child would look like a monkey! Unless he has a child with me, our child would look like an angel."

"Tssk.. It's not totally my fault because he's the one that kept running to me. It's not my fault that he looks for me every time and thought so less of you, your life must be terrible pfft~. I'm his number one now you're just number 2 that's having his child. Your puppy is obedient only to me now Lee Arra.."

She stopped and thought for awhile and fear ran through her veins. Realizing the fact that if Jinki knew about this..

"That b*tch! If Jinki knows about her pregnant then he would...No!...No, I will not alow it. Cholte andwae! He's mine!!"

Stepping back from the door slowly she clenched her fist tight already thinking of a plan up in her scheming mind.

"Tsk...it's ok Arra. Your best friend would be there for you...everyday. I can promise you that.." With a smirk she walked away.

"This. Is going to be more fun than I expected."

 

 

 

I'm so angry! TTTT_TTTT ! I don't know how or HOW!! Rewrite big time!! Arrrrhhhhhh!!!!

It was so good before!! I was about to update when suddenly half of both chapters were gone!! AAAHH!!!

Thank you ImWeird for helping me!! I owe you!

 

Please comment! I really need it right now..hmm.. I still love you eventhough i'm angry like this.. <3