Insecure

Compilation of KyuSung Drabble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was peaceful saturday at Super Junior’s dorm. Most of the members had schedule that day so the usually noisy dorm was now very quiet. Shindong happily munched on his chocolate bun as he turned the TV on. He was the only one who had no schedule. His enlistment was coming soon so he decided to take a break from celebrity activities to prepare himself for the army. It was tough decision but that was the best for him who wanted to spend more time with his closest people. The chubby man kept switching  the channel, trying to find something interesting to watch. He bit the fluffy bun and munched it slowly. The sweet taste exploded in his taste buds. Life couldn’t get better until…

BANG!

The front door slammed open loudly, making Shindong surprised and choked on his chocolate bun. The chubby man hit his chest with his fist few times because the freaking piece of bun got stuck in his throat. He scrambled up from the couch and walked towards the kitchen in hurry, only to saw Jongwoon and Kyuhyun stood facing each other with angry scowl on their faces.

“You know that I am busy, Hyung! I don’t even have time to sleep properly. It’s not my fault that I couldn’t celebrate my birthday with you. It’s not my fault that you have so much free time! ” Kyuhyun was angry and he didn’t care even if his words hurt Jongwoon.

“I am not an active idol like you, Cho Kyuhyun! What do you expect for me? Going back home after I serve and waiting for your text or call me which never happened because you are too busy being a busy idol?” Jongwoon’s words dripped with sarcasm.

Shindong passed through the bickering couple who didn’t even spare him a glance and went straight to kitchen. The piece of chocolate bun had blocked the air to get inside his lungs and he really needed a glass of fresh water. He cursed mentally at Kyuhyun and Jongwoon, he was literally dying right now and the couple chose to continue their fight instead of helping him. He really had such nice dongsaeng and hyung, right?

 He opened the fridge and immediately took out a huge bottle.  He didn’t even bother to use a glass which probably wouldn’t make Ryeowook happy. That petite male was really strict with hygiene. He gulped in one go, sighing in relief when he finally could swallow the evil piece of chocolate bun. The chubby man slowly sat on chair as he watched the scene infront of him.

“Why didn’t you understand me? You are the hyung here, stop being childish and get angry over petty things!” The maknae pulled his hair in frustration. His lover was so needy these days, demanding to give more free time to spend with him and with the crazy schedule he had, of course he couldn’t fulfill the wish.

In the other side, Shindong mentally slapped himself. He was now trapped between the couple’s drama. He chose to keep silent. Both Kyuhyun and Jongwoon looked scary and he didn’t dare to open his mouth. After all they both known as grumpy maknae and short-tempered hyung. He wanted to pretend that he was busy doing something but what the heck he could do in the kitchen while the couple blocked the way out?

“I did Kyuhyun. I did! I just want you to give me some attention! Did you know what I feel when I visited the dorm and found the room was always empty? I don’t expect you to be always there for me but at least you know my position right now? You ask me to understand you but you didn’t even try to understand me!”

Kyuhyun was very frustrated. It would have been easier if Jongwoon was an active idol. At least they could meet during group’s schedule. He really didn’t have free time to text or call his hyung, heck he didn’t even have time to sleep. Jongwoon was being selfish right now.

“Okay. Maybe it’s for the best. We should take a break. I want a break for our relationship.” Jongwoon’s shoulder dropped, his usually bright face looked tired.

Shindong widened his eyes. He knew that the couple always fought over everything even little things but never this big until Jongwoon wanted a break. He shifted his gaze to Kyuhyun who had same expression with him. The difference was Kyuhyun looked like he is about to cry.

“Hyung? H-hyung? You cant- You can’t decide that easily! Hyung, can we talk about it again?”

Jongwoon had to look away when he heard Kyuhyun’s cracked voice. He sighed and closed his eyes. It was hard for him but he thought maybe that was the best solution for now. He really wanted to understand Kyuhyun but he also had his own problems. The insecurity of losing fans, the depressing feeling because he couldn’t join Super Junior activities, the lonely feeling when Kyuhyun was busy. He just couldn’t handle them all at the same time. He knew that he was selfish but he really needed Kyuhyun to comfort and support him at those times. He was tired of being pushed aside. He was jealous with the active members, he wanted to be Yesung  since that was when he is feeling very confident with himself. Being part of Super Junior member, not the public service officer, Kim Jongwoon.

“So-sorry guys to in but better talk about this with cool head?” Shindong finally spoke up. He actually didn’t want to interrupt their fight but the thought of him leaving for army with fighting members really made him concerned.

Both of Kyuhyun and Jongwoon surprised at Shindong’s presence and asked in unison.

“What are you doing here hyung/Donghee?”

Shindong scowled. When the first time he found out about Kyuhyun and Jongwoon’s relationship, he thought it was impossible because both were really different. But now he could totally see that they were alike. Both were dumb and unobservant.

“Excuse me? I’ve been here for like ten minutes, almost died because the chocolate bun that got stuck in my throat thanks to both of you!” The couple looked confused. Shindong rolled his eyes and continued. “You guys ruined my peaceful break.”

Jongwoon’s confused expression instantly changed. Guilty feeling washed over him. He forgot that Shindong took a break before his enlistment. It was embarrassing to know that Shindong witnessed him and Kyuhyun fighting like this.

“Oh… I am sorry Donghee. I didn’t realize that you were here. I guess… I guess should go back to home now. See you later.” Jongwoon left the kitchen without looking at Kyuhyun. The sound of closed door was telling them that the raven haired man had left the dorm.

Kyuhyun felt hurt because Jongwoon ignored him and didn’t even bid a goodbye to him. He was physically tired because all the hectic schedule and Jongwoon with his mood swings just made him even more tired, mentally. He then realized that Shindong was still there. It was awkward between Shindong and Kyuhyun. They both weren’t really close to each other, it was just b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter