Soojungs Journal.

A Long Rocky Road.

"You can let go of her now." Sulli  mockingly smiled as the shorter yet older girl let go of the grip she had on Soojung's sweatshirt. As Tiffany turned around, Sulli locked gazes with a certain blonde girl that was the reason for her approach. She stared into the coffee brown eyes until someone said something causing her to lose her train of thought.

"Excuse me ? Who do you think you are?" Tiffany examined the tall body of Sulli, noticing that she was making her uncomfortable, she decided to take this as her advantage and took a step closer.

"Choi Jinri." Sulli replied keeping her smile on the entire time. "She's going to regret this.." Soojung thought as she fixed her sweatshirt and reached into her pocket to only find her ear buds broken.

"You think you're tough?" Tiffany questioned, only to be replied with a laugh.

"Hahaha, Honestly no, But, I do think that you're just a typical girl who thinks that she's above everyone else just because she spends her daddy's money on the latest brands of clothing." Sulli bravely stated. Tiffany raised her eyebrows and put a thinking expression on.

"Whatever, you're a waste of my time. Looking at your face made me lose my appetite anyway let's go girls." Tiffany walked past Sulli not forgetting to bang her shoulder into hers. Soojung was picking up her books she brought that were still sitting on the table only for one of Tiffany's friends to slam them onto the floor.

"Jesus Christ." Soojung mumbled as she knelt down to reach for her books only to be stopped by a hand. "Let me." Sulli said with a smile before she bent down and picked up all of the books and papers that fell out.

"Thanks." Soojung softly said as she reached for her books that were being held in the tall girls arms. Soojung got to take a good look at Sulli's face now, she's never seen anyone's bare face be that beautiful before. She watched as the taller girl reached into her jean short's pocket and pulled out white ear buds. She looked up at her eyes again only to find her face lightened up with a smile. She moved her stare back to the hand that was held out in front of her. But, instead of accepting the offer, she walked out of the restaurant without looking back. Sulli just watched her leave before putting the ear buds back into her pocket.

"She forgot one of her books.." Sulli knelt down and picked up the book, it was a black and white composition book that she didn't bother to read what it said on the cover. She turned around to walk back to her table and found all of her friends eating and staring at her as if she had 3 heads.

"Damn Ssul, what was that about?" Taeyeon asked as she continued to stuff peas into .

"I don't like bullies." Sulli simply replied as she sat down placing the book beside her. They all just nodded and finished the food they ordered. They called the waiter over and asked for the receipt which they got not long after. Victoria insisted to pay for everyones food since she was the oldest there. They all gathered their stuff and began to walk out. while this is all happening, Sulli made sure to remember Soojung's book, well, it hasn't left her mind since.

"Do you guys need a ride home?" Sunny asked pointing to Taeyeons mercedes. 

"I do." Victoria said, walking towards the couple.

"Sulli? Need a ride?" Taeyeon asked as she spun her car keys around her finger.

"No thanks, my house is about 10 blocks away I can walk." Sulli replied with a smile, Sunny widened her eyes and shook her head.

"Nonono, It's almost dark and someone pretty like you shouldn't be out on the streets at night. We insist." Sunny exclaimed before grabbing Sulli's arm as they all waved goodbye to Luna who was also getting into her car.

"So I go straight?" Taeyeon asked as they all began to buckle in their seatbelts. Sulli replied with a hum as Taeyeon started her car.

"Tae, you're lame put on the radio." Sunny teasingly said as Taeyeon gave her a short glare before putting on her favorite station. Sunny started to dance in her seat causing the the others to start laughing at her childish behavior.

"It's coming up, it's the blue house on the right." Sulli said, causing Taeyeon to slow down while looking for a place to park.

"Wow..Your house is huge. Can I move in?" Taeyeon childishly said causing her girlfriend to punch her in the arm.

"Thank you." Sulli replied as she gathered her bag and books that were sitting on the floor by her feet

"It was nice meeting you Sulli. I'm glad you're our friend now." Sunny said as she turned her body around in her seat to face Sulli with a smile.

"Aw thank you. I'm glad I met all of you guys too." Sulli replied with a smile just as big as Sunny's.

"Victoria go walk her inside." Taeyeon said as she the AC.

"Okay." Victoria replied as they both got out of the back seat and began to walk up a narrow walkway leading to two huge white gates.

"Your house is beautiful.." Victoria said as they stopped in front of the large gate.

"Thanks. You guys could come over if you'd like, we have a lot of unused space." Sulli suggested with a smile as she typed in the code causing the gates to slowly open forwards.

"That would be nice, I'd love to." Victoria replied as they walked up the walkway towards her door.

"Alright. Goodnight Victoria, Thanks for walking me up." Sulli said only to be replied with Victoria spreading out her arms indicating for her to hug her, which she gladly accepted and waved goodbye as she walked away. Sulli opened the door, and immediately closed and locked it before taking off her shoes and walking into the living room to greet her mother.

"Hi mom." Sulli said as she placed her backpack on the floor along with the books she was holding.

"You're home late where were you?" Sulli's mom questioned without looking away from the TV.

"I just went to a restaurant nearby with some friends. No boys came so don't worry." She replied as she walked into the kitchen to grab a cup of water.

"At least call me next time." Her mom shouted in the room next to her, she just sighed before placing her cup in the sink. She grabbed her bag and the few books she brought and walked up the stairs, not forgetting to yell goodnight to her mother. She went into her room, closed the door, threw her bag on the floor, jumped on the bed with Soojung's book and used her thumb to trace the fancy letters at the top that read "Soojungs Journal."

 


 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So they connected gazes huh. I just want them to meet uff. asdfghjkl. So what's going to happen? Is Sulli going to invade someone who's a stranger to her's privacy? Bad Sulli. It's really late and I didn't check this over so, sorry for any mistakes.