Blonde Hair.

A Long Rocky Road.

They small talked for about 10 minutes learning more and more about each other; they were all getting closer by the second. They talked about simple stuff about their every day lives. But then the conversation about relationships came up. And this is a subject Sulli never thought she would bring up to anyone.

"I dated this guy Sungmin. I thought he was perfect, he was always so kind and being a gentleman. But, I complied to his offer of bringing me to a club. And that's where I saw a side of him that I never would've thought existed." Sunny stared off into nothing as she continued while trying to hold back the tears that she's been holding in for so long. Taeyeon was hugging her from the side, only weakening Sunny to just lose all of her strength and break down right then and there.

"H-..He dragged me into the back seat of his car. He stole my ity. He didn't stop..I remember sobbing as I watched the sun rise from the back seat window...I couldn't even get out I was so embarrassed, he shredded my clothes like some type of animal or something. He disgusted me. I trusted him. He's the reason,  I have trust issues." Sunny barely was able to make out the last sentence as she broke down in Taeyeon's arms. It reminded Sulli of Minho, how she trusted him and he just used her like a toy.

"Sulli, Do you want to talk about something? You keep dazing off.." Taeyeon asked causing everyone to turn their attention to Sulli. Her heart stopped, this is something she dreaded; Being the center of attention. She hated it.

"Minho." Was the only word that was able to slip out of . The others looked at each other confusingly.

"Minho? Who's that?" Luna asked, Only causing Sulli to let go of the tears she's been holding in.

"He was my first love." Sulli managed to say without stuttering between words. No matter how much Sulli would try to deny it, she was in love with him. She was so blind by her love for him, she had no idea what he was actually planning to do the entire time they spent together. The others smiled, they thought it was a cute childhood relationship; they had no idea.

"It's not what you think." She paused, as she took a deep breathe of air preparing to speak about a subject she never thought she would share. "He's a monster.." She continued, "I loved him and I thought he loved me too, maybe even more. But oh, How I was so wrong. I was young and blind, uneducated about "love" I was always told it was the most amazing thing. Falling into love..They made it sound surreal and that it was the best thing in the world. I thought he was "the one." The one that i'll grow old with and have a family with.. But that's not at all what happened. He forced me to do things I never even thought of doing. He made me feel so dirty..He took everything from me." She stopped, she couldn't help that she was choking in her own tears. The others at the table were tearing up as well. Luna embraced Sulli making her feel comforted.

"I'm sorry. But don't worry, that's the past now, we'll take care of you. I promise." Luna said as patted Sullis back every now and then as she felt her shirt getting more damp by the second.

"Thank you." Sulli sat up while wiping the tear stains off her face with the back of her hands. Taeyeon handed her a tissue which she gladly accepted. They all started saying jokes and funny stories to lighten up the mood. The waiter came over and took their orders, after he left they began to laugh with eachother again.

"He was cute.." Victoria said as she watched him walk away.

"As cute as Nichkhun?" Sunny playfully winked at Victoria making her jokingly hit her shoulder in reply.

"No. No one's as cute as Nichkhun." Victoria mumbled before hiding her blushed face with her hands making everyone at the table burst out with laughter. Their food eventually came and they all ate in silence. "I guess they really love their food huh?" Sulli thought to herself as she looked around the restaurant, she thought it was so pretty with a bunch of pictures hanging up and the bar in the center. Then she saw a table, who sat someone familiar."That outfit.." Sulli stared at the blonde haired girl who sat alone in a booth.

"That's Soojung." Victoria said as she stared at the blonde girl named Soojung. She continued, "As you can see, she doesn't have that many friends." Sulli nodded to indicate she understood.

"Should we sit with her so she isn't alone?" Sulli asked, this girl reminded her of herself. Being alone, playing music during school hours, and going to bars.

"I think there's something kind of weird about her. But you can if you want." Victoria replied before turning her attention back to the groups discussion. Sulli continued to stare at her, until she heard her friends gasp next to her causing her to snap out of the gaze she had on Soojung.

"Tiffany Hwang is here." Luna mumbled as she rolled her eyes. Sulli looked up at the entrance to find a skinny black haired girl walking in front of a couple of people. She watched as they approached the table that she had her eyes locked on a few minutes ago.

"This our table." Sulli listened as they rudely talked to Soojung. "Is this the movie mean girls or something?" Sulli thought. She saw that Soojung had her ear buds in and was looking at her phone that was on her lap, she probably couldn't hear the girl.

"Jung Soojung. Get off." The girl slammed her hand on the table causing Soojung to almost fall out of her seat. She ripped her earbuds out of her ears and looked up at Tiffany.

"What do you want?" Soojung asked. Sulli widened her eyes at the sight of her godess-like face, she was so gorgeous and looked so innocent.

"I said, You can leave now. Thanks for keeping my seat warm." Tiffany smiled at her as the two girls behind her began to laugh. Soojung just continued to look up at her as if she said nothing.

"Listen, I don't care if i'm dating your sister. This is my booth and i'm hungry so I sugge-" "No." Soojung interrupted her, which made Sulli smile at the sight.

"Hahaha, No?" Tiffany's smile faded away as she began to glare at the younger girl. "Stand up." Tiffany demanded, and after a few seconds she obeyed. Tiffany grabbed Soojung's shirt, pulled her out of the booth and then she slammed her against a wall.

"You think you can stand up to me like that just because i'm dating your sister? You think your sister actually cares about you?! HAHAHA, You make me laugh."  Tiffany held Soojung in that position for awhile until she heard an unfamilar voice.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So how was that? This was a lot of drama in one chapter huh? Is Jungli going to meet next? Oops, I mean it's kind of predictable right? Sorry for my amateur "fight" scene. I listened to Wu Yi Fan's new OST while I typed up Sulli's story about Minho. So sad.;-; Don't worry, they'll be a more detailed description later in the story.