Preface

SeoHyun's April Fool's Day Prank

Here's just some random background info on how this story comes into play[: You could skip over this chapter but I think you'd understand it more and even chuckle at what's there to say[:

 I just wanted to know what was...

~Setting: Some day in the past in the Girl's Generation's dorm.~

The maknae of Girls’ Generation was known to be the young, innocent, and obedient girl of the group. One day, she stumbles upon a piece of inappropriate literature that was posted online. Don’t jump to conclusions, or course she found it on accident. Let’s just say the girl was quite disgusted at where the story was heading but somehow pulled in to find out its true content.

Is this what Fany-eonni and Taeyeon-eonni were talking about? It can't be. I don't see anything suspicious here... but I do feel something suspicious.

“Seobaby~, whatcha doing?” Hyoyeon’s voice echoed into their room as the lights flashed on.

Seohyun quickly shut her laptop and hid it behind her back, “Oh, anneyohaseyo, Hyo-eonni!” she said nervously.

Hyoyeon had a suspicious look on her face. After analyzing her roommate's flushed face and poorly-hidden uneven breathing, an evil smirk on her face. She knew Seohyun was up to no good. The innocent girl was bad at lying. “Hey, Seobaby. Whatcha hiding behind your back?”

Seohyun panicked. “It’s nothing eonni! I was watching a-a horror movie and you scared me! That’s all!” Her voice cracked at the end of her statement and Hyoyeon still knew the girl in front of her was not telling the truth.

Hyoyeon decided to back away. She knew Seohyun was old and mature enough to watch whatever she wanted, if she was even watching anything at all. She trusted Seo that whatever she was doing was something benefitting in some weird, Seohyun way.

What she didn’t know was how it would benefit the maknae.

Hyoyeon left the room without another word. After a few seconds, Seohyun let out a breath she didn't know she was holding in and opened her laptop again. She deleted the site she was on and her history. She knew Hyo or any of the other members wouldn’t pry, but she just wanted to take extra precautions.

She thought about what she read. Do people really do that? Do people really imagine this in their head? They should be thinking of other things! Seohyun shook her head, trying to forget the past five minutes of reading and her embarrassing confrontation with Hyoyeon.

“Yah, Hyo! What are you laughing about?” It sounded like Tiffany and Taeyeon walking in. "I can hear you from outside the door."

“I think Seo must have watched some or read some dirty story online!”

I am so screwed.

“No way!” Tiffany interjected.

“You’re kidding, choding!” Taeyeon yelled as well. I heard loud footsteps.

“Yah, don’t go bother her. It’s just an idea. Anyways, you don’t want to bother her while she’s reading. Who knows? Maybe it’s a fan fiction with her and YongHwa!” Hyoyeon laughs.

Seohyun sighs to herself in her room. You're gonna regret this Kim Hyoyeon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

And there you have it[: 

Sorry if the girls tend to be a bit 'out of character' or if I emphasize their character too much. And I'm sorry if information is totally inaccurate, like I'm pretty sure Hyoyeon and Seohyun aren't rooming together anymore.

Okay, sorry, I need to stop being a worry-wart. I hope you enjoy the story[: